It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Star Wars Trailer!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Tomorrow night on Fox, they will be showing an exclusive trailor to the upcoming Star Wars movie. It will be on during the show, O.C. I'm not sure what time the show starts though.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
It starts at eight EST I think. Why does it have to be a show I have no intrest in watching?

But my Star Wars nerd senses are strong so I can't wait for 8 pm tonight.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Came on right after Survivor....

DAMN IT ROCKED!!! Can't wait to see it!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I only saw the end. Can I get it online yet?

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This is probably one of the only commercials that is pre-announced and awaited more than the show it airs during. A testament to the power of Starwars.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
It was amazing, completly amazing. I was smiling, I was shaking god damn it rocked. Its defintly going to be the best of the prequels.

Can't wait till Mmay 19th. Hopeflly I'll find some tickets for a premier screening.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
here is a link to a download of the trailer that aired during a movie...

s34.yousendit.com...

enjoy!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
That was so awesome. When is it coming out? May? Wow, it is so...dark!!
I would pay...one...million...dollars. right, Darkhelmet?

Darth Vadar rules!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I too couldn't help but smile and shake during it. Can't wait for it to come out... I too am trying to get tickets for the first showing, and yes, I too would pay One Mil, and possibly more.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
If we all had 1000 bucks a piece we could go to a charity screening on May 12 in Seattle and we'd get for 1000 the Sith package, the Jedi is 2000. But I would pay anything for midnight tickets, they should sell some on ebay in April but sadly none will be from my area.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I absolutely loved it. Vadar looked beautifully evil wow

Obi-wan's line "you were the chosen one!" made me shiver. Poor Padmé crying over her obsessive murderous psycho of a man. He couldnt just except change he had to be selfish and the entire galaxy had to pay for it.

I can't wait til May!

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
You know your a star wars geek when you say to the ticket clerk "I didnt buy a ticket because I just wanna see the star wars trailer"

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite
You know your a star wars geek when you say to the ticket clerk "I didnt buy a ticket because I just wanna see the star wars trailer"

I was going to do that for Robots, I think the trailer airs with that, and I may still go out and buy a ticket for it to see the trailer again.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I wonder how many of Robot's ticket sales will be for the trailer. Chances are after the trailers half the audience will get up and leave.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Here is the torrent for anyone who hasn't seen the TV Trailer yet

btefnet.net...

Mods if you want me to take it down just say the word.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
...and just in case that isn't enough here's a nice Quicktime Streamer of it...

www.movie-list.net...

This trailer has got me really excited about this, Ian McDiarmid looks like he's going to own this film as Palpatine/Emporer, damn some parts gave me the shivers but...

...then I remember that the trailers for the first two prequels made them look absolutely amazing, and they turned out to be total crap!!!
I beg that we are not let down again this time, hopefully Lucas delivers what we've been waiting for...

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Well it is the first Star Wars flick to recieve a PG-13 rating and George Lucas himself said this movie was "Not for small children". Lucas you're our only hope for closure now if it sucks im going to have to
and:bash:
:bnghd:

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I, somehow
, got the trailer before it was even officially released, and I can say that I WILL NOT miss it in the theater. I've never experienced Star Wars on the silver screen, so I am pumped and ready to go this time

external image

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I watched the trailor in slo-mo on Quicktime. I found it to be even better. The thing that first caught me offgaurd was seeing a scene in this movie extremely identical to one in Return of the Jedi. I didn't see it in the TV commercial because it went by to quick... but remember when Luke was being provoked while fighting his father in front of the emporer? Well in this one, the Emporer looks on as Anakin Combats with Count Dooku. I have a feeling there will be a lot of these little "flashbacks" to the older movies. I'm taking my little bro's to the movie Robots either tonight or tomorrow... Can't wait to see it on the big screen.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkHelmet
Well in this one, the Emporer looks on as Anakin Combats with Count Dooku.

Yeah I'd already seen pics of that fight on some site. It does indeed appear to be that once the Emporer needs a new apprentice they have to battle with the old one, sadistic bugger that Emporer really isn't he?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join