It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I finally registered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Pretty much just wanted to make my first post, so I might as well let everyone know where Im coming from, and say hello to all those of you whose posts I've been reading for the months before I decided to register. I live in the Seattle area, and what I do deals with protection, investigation, and intelligence gathering/surveillance (private sector).

Although I greatly enjoy all the sections of this site, and the info you all share, my primary interests are the technologies, policies, and methods ever encroaching on our privacy and rights. Not to sound too paranoid (Im a pretty relaxed kind of guy) but I believe we are headed toward a society where we are under total observation and therefore, control. I have many reasons to believe this, but perhaps that is for a different post, another time.

All this sounds kind of heavy, so moving on, Im a gemini, I like monkeys, my Wolverine boxers, and A&W Creme Soda. I DONT believe in religion, but I DO believe in aliens, ghosts, and the TR3-B. Thats about it for now,

Abre los ojos..

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Well, since you have been lurking,, you probably know your way around and have a feel for what kind of people are on here. I hope you enjoy your time here and have fun.
Welcome.
Shay

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Welcome, dvnt.
I hope you enjoy your stay here and learn your way around this site if you already haven't.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Zedd's HandBook

Check this link out, it will help you out alot.

Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

new topics

top topics

join