It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: imthegoat

a reply to: Trillium

Nate Cain tweet referenced by Q tonight

twitter.com...

IS HE THE

Same Nate Cain as the ICIG Michael Atkinson "Whistle Blower" Nate Cain, referenced here?

twitter.com...

Yes, same one.

I thought Whistle Blowers are not named. Maybe that's just an Adam Schiff rule that applies to his corrupt Whistleblower Ciaramella.

Have you taken a looksy at this yet?

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

A decode on Q3874:

1) Timestamp2two gives KO = Knockout,

Also worth noting that tomorrow, Feb 21st, is day 52 of the year which means that:

The "Mirror day" will be 366-52 = day 314 which is... Nov 9th... or 9/11 in UK format.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Richard grenell, the just announced dni director, has CNN really spooked. That is great!

thehill.com...

They're not spooked. Just another brilliant move by Trump. Hes an openly gay advocate and supporter of Trump. They're simply buying time to work out how to attack him. How many times have we seen these situations unfold? The SOTU was s pretty big one. Half of them wouldn't even stand up for the guests because they were his guest, and it made them all look like turdholes. I don't know much about Grenell, but I know quite a bit about trolling.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Nate Cain tweet referenced by Q tonight

twitter.com...

IS HE THE

Same Nate Cain as the ICIG Michael Atkinson "Whistle Blower" Nate Cain, referenced here?

twitter.com...

Yes, same one.

I thought Whistle Blowers are not named. Maybe that's just an Adam Schiff rule that applies to his corrupt Whistleblower Ciaramella.

Have you taken a looksy at this yet?

Not until right now. As the poster says, God Help Us if these crooks aren't arrested!

And speaking of crooks, here's a Tucker Carlson piece on the Anti-Trump Jury Foreman (woman) who coaxed the jury to find Roger Stone guilty.

twitter.com...

I bet the Judge is Anti-Trump too. If a mistrial isn't declared tomorrow, the President should issue an immediate pardon for Roger Stone.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 02/20/20 (Thu) 01:34:03f91220 (1) No.8192087

File (hide): 6b659af93edeca5⋯.jpg (4.67 KB, 383x131, 383:131, akdqyK.jpg) (h) (u)

twitter.com...

[Epstein]
[Wexner]
The story goes much deeper [darker].
Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 20-2-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, same Cain. Full name Dennis “Nate” Nathan Cain.

His lawyer at the time is far more interesting.

Michael P. Socarras of Schmitz & Socarras LLP.
In July 2001 President Bush nominated Michael Socarras (Yale) to be Air Force general counsel.
Yes, that Joseph Schmitz who was a Blackwater VP w/Eric Prince.
He still has deep connections to BW, with longstanding relationships with Louis Freeh, Leidos, Lockheed, and Sukhoi (Russian aircraft manufacturer).

Note the Sword logo with Templar cross. Schmitz is a member of The Knights of Malta along w/Prince.
That law firm represents 46 Members of the U.S. House of Representatives!

Schmitz & Socarras LLP

Whatever happened to his case and why did the FBI raid his home? Poof, gone, case buried.

Here's the long story on Nate:
threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Former South Korean president Lee Myung-bak was taken to prison to begin a 17-yr term for bribery & embezzlement after losing an appeal against a lighter sentence. He was briefly jailed in 2018 after being sentenced to 15yrs but granted bail while he appealed.
Link

Don't know if anyone has noticed but in the past year or two many, many prominent high level foreign politicians including former presidents and banksters have been indicted and locked up. Some are still on the run in hiding being hunted.
YET, all of the high ranking elite criminals remain free in the USA!!!
I find that very interesting and deeply concerning.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Posts per Day Calendar for Feb 18th gives:

1 Q post
37 POTUS tweets

Q137 Rothschild central banks Iraq to Pakistan - missing North Korea

Me thinks the 24 year Rothschild employee DJT just employed might be about exposing the central banks. Surely, central banks are behind the funding of illicit activity officially against International Laws. It is not lost on me that the ones in protest are the Axis of Evil types. NK sure as hell looks evil on paper.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Pigeon protest group P.U.T.I.N. Releases pigeons wearing MAGA hats and Trump wigs in Las Vegas ahead of Trump appearance.... and in protest of dem candidates

Pigeons wearing MAGA hats and Donald Trump wigs have been released by a shadowy protest group calling themselves P.U.T.I.N. – Pigeons United to Interfere Now -- across the city of Las Vegas, Nevada, in an apparent protest of the arrival of the 2020 Democratic candidates for the ninth presidential debate held last night at the Paris Theater

The timing also coincides with Donald Trump’s scheduled appearance in Las Vegas later today to deliver a planned speech at the Las Vegas Police Department headquarters.

Said P.U.T.I.N.: “The release date was also coordinated to serve as a gesture of support and loyalty to President Trump.”

🍿 🍾

Two days ago I bought myself a small bottle of wine at target because I had one hell of a week making 94 homemade valentines and baking 3 birthday desserts in one weekend and like, I don’t even drink wine.... like ever... but I just got the urge and what do you know as i sit down to play on my phone and drink it after a long day.... Facebook shows me that feb 18 was national wine drinking day. Here I am. Drinking wine for the first time in like 15 months.

If I had of seen that before my target run, I could’ve avoided buying the wine because I would’ve known.... but since I didn’t see it until after.... I’m at a whole new level of how the heck are they inside my head with the surveillance capitalism?

Is destroying that part of the plan or nah? Asking for a friend.

Sorry Chatty Cathy stopped in but she’s too tired to say a lot today.... enjoy the show- we now have MAGA pigeons. 🐦 doesn’t get any better than this.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Well I guess we have the answer to why Bloomberg didn't go to the other debates....... He got a whupping from the other Dems and the audience.

Nice knowing you Mike. I barely even knew you even with the huge media buy.

Maybe Mike should run 3rd party........ Getting actually nominated is soooo hard when you can just use your money to show up.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank-you. By using a video-clip posted to Twitter by whistle-blower Nate Cain, Q is certainly trying to tell us something.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Trillium et al, HELP needed expanding on this DECODE (ID 24RSH200221001D):

HOW DOES POTUS' TIE LINK TO Q3875? Dark to LIGHT?

1) Q3875 contains a picture of Q3365... OR DOES IT?
Compare these two pictures of the post in the picture:

a) The post contents confirms the pictured post is actually Q3366.

b) The Chan ID of a58fe2 shows as BLACK in the Q3875 picture but is LIGHT PURPLE in the picture of Q3366!
(Note that I have previously decoded that the color displayed for Chan ID is generated directly from it's value - think RBG hex values).

c) The picture in Q3875 is deliberately out of focus and the picture post number has been manipulated to look like Q3365.
3365 sums to 17 = Q
3366 resolves to 666 = satanism

d) Look at the left hand edge of the Q3875 picture - it shows an ELLIPSIS, M-dash and N-dash on dark background? and top of that edge moves from black to green to brown.
The post text specifically says "Connect the dots" - refers to the Ellipisis?
Ellipsis, M-dash and N-dash have featured in decode methods as variables.

2 WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
a) Have you noticed how POTUS has started wearing a PURPLE/BLACK diagonally striped tie - I tried to grab a picture from youtube of rallies or presser but these shots are not appearing in results! (HELP needed to find a picture of him in Purple/black tie)
Thanks to brewtiger who found this time from the presser prior to Canada trip on Feb 18th:

b) In cabal comms, Purple = communication and Black = hidden, Dark to Light = make visible.

c) The out of focus picture has been photoshopped and is a high probability for a hidden stenography message!

d) The change of post number from Q3366 to Q3365 indicates the battle is moving to Q vs Satanism?

e) Ellipsis = 3 dots, M-dash = 13 in decodes (bloodlines/families).

ETA - a) just noticed that Q3366 says CONNECT THE DOTS and the picture edge in Q3875 has 3 DOTS (Ellipsis) and 2 CONNECTORS (M-dash and either N-dash or Minus),
b) The picture in Q3875 is taken from Inthematrix.com - why do they hold the wrong post number against Q3365. Is Q saying Inthematrix is disinformation agent?

edit on 20-2-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
New Q posts

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hi Rel,

Is it this one on Feb 18 before a trip to California?

President Trump Delivers Remarks Upon Departure

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The only thing I can think of is they want the cases against our corrupt gov officials to be absolutely airtight.

The same kind of people who will betray our country will also destroy it in order to seek revenge if they are somehow cut loose.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Q #3876

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: f72362 No.8194744 📁
Feb 20 2020 11:13:03 (EST) NEW

Image 1
Image 2

Thank you, Baker(s)!
THE BEST IS YET TO COME!
[re: MSM] when facts and truth are NOT on your side what tactics must be deployed?
[PS], what 'visibly' happens [re: [hidden] rats] during a fire?
Q

Q #3877

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: f72362 No.8194912 📁
Feb 20 2020 11:27:28 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Here we go again.
What happens when billion dollar media co's attack & miss?
All for a 'few thousand' followers?
All for a 'conspiracy'?
>A public awake is their greatest fear<
Q

Cheers
edit on 20-2-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Thank you brewtiger!

Yes that's the one but note that he's worn that a few times over the last month... may be worth identifying all of the events and finding a connection!

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Kid Rock

twitter.com...

Had to order one.😂

I knew there was a reason I liked Kid Rock.

edit on 20-2-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Well I guess we have the answer to why Bloomberg didn't go to the other debates....... He got a whupping from the other Dems and the audience.

Nice knowing you Mike. I barely even knew you even with the huge media buy.

Maybe Mike should run 3rd party........ Getting actually nominated is soooo hard when you can just use your money to show up.

I think I just heard the "Whoosh" of a billion dollars getting flushed down the toilet. Everything I'm reading about the debates makes it sound like the Munchkin Mayor face-planted last night.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Watch him double down on stupid.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join