It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I think ATS is under attack.

I'm logged in and staying on but if I try to get in via another pathway, I am redirected to various "Windows 10 is out of date...click here for fix" and Fireplayer fireplayersoftware.com... 33

ETA: 1:56 AM EST Now getting redirects for computer lock-up, fake ransomware attacks, anti-virus service expired, and other such stuff.
edit on 2/19/2020 by pteridine because: ETA

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
This extraordinaire measure is a bit mind blowing.

China is Disinfecting and Destroying Cash to Contain the Coronavirus

As the novel coronavirus outbreak continues to batter China, the country’s central bank has implemented a new strategy to contain the virus—deep cleaning and destroying potentially infected cash.

All Chinese banks must now literally launder their cash, disinfecting it with ultraviolet light and high temperatures, then storing it for seven to 14 days before releasing it to customers, said the central Chinese government in a press release on Saturday.

Obviously more is going on than just a spooky virus.
View the first 15 seconds.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

CT, Haverhill near Cambridge in Suffolk is fine. It's mainly the midlands, Wales and the North being hit.

Here's a useful UK government resource where you can enter a town and see local weather warning...

Flood warning information service - UK gov

Compare results using "Haverhill" and "Upton upon Severn"!

We have had a number of decodes over time pointing to EA... it could be this is the Environment Agency.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Posts per Day Calendar for Feb 18th gives:

1 Q post
37 POTUS tweets

Q137 Rothschild central banks Iraq to Pakistan - missing North Korea

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATES - 1 post and 37 tweets from Feb 18th:

Q V16.71 20200218 to 3873 incl. DECODE tools

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

I'm logged in and staying on but if I try to get in via another pathway, I am redirected to various "Windows 10 is out of date...click here for fix" and Fireplayer fireplayersoftware.com... 33

If you get a minute, add your symptoms to my thread. I have the same feeling. Denial of Service Attacks are occurring.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Also, former NSA chief, Admiral Mike Rogers, is helping John Durham connect the dots.. who did what, and coordinated with whom.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks, Rel. 👍🙂

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Um Houston...

Barr said he's considering quitting over Trump tweets, reports say

Since FoxNews is reporting it, there may be some truth. But I doubt if only "tweets" would have this 2-time A.G. throwing in the towel.

Well hold your horses and pull your pants up. I didn't get that idea at all. I gathered Barr is pushing back like I would even if I was his AG and we loved him like the Left thinks. Barr is saying stay out of the ongoing investigation or it might prevent the winning to continue. I agree with Barr.

I do see that DJT has to keep tweeting, but he shouldn't get into details on the cases. Saying I think someone should be released is fine if he isn't going to pardon them on the spot instead as is his option. Getting into which agent lied and what data is being looked at to find the answer is off limits until after the AG has made his call to prosecute or to recommend lesser sentences.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   

ETA: 1:56 AM EST Now getting redirects for computer lock-up, fake ransomware attacks, anti-virus service expired, and other such stuff.

No issues on my mobile. 8kun users were concerned it may come under attack. Would not be surprised if ATS is targeted as well.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Timing in pardons is key. I remember past presidents doing lots of pardons on their way out. So why these people and why now. I have to think the “bait” or they have something to say re: investigations, I.e. cut a deal.

I think it’s fair to wait a few months.

Also, Trump is not perfect. But it’s not like these are serial killers he’s letting off. But snap judgments with no context or research is not fair either.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Harvard professor among three charged with lying about Chinese government ties
By Veronica Stracqualursi and Sheena Jones, CNN - January 28, 2020

Dr. Charles Lieber, 60, who is the chair of Harvard's Chemistry and Chemical Biology Department, is accused of lying about working with several Chinese organizations, where he collected hundreds of thousands of dollars from Chinese entities, US Attorney Andrew Lelling said at a news conference.

According to court documents, Lieber's research group at Harvard had received over $15 million in funding from the National Institutes of Health and the Department of Defense, which requires disclosing foreign financial conflicts of interests.

The complaint alleges that Lieber had lied about his affiliation with the Wuhan University of Technology (WUT) in China and a contract he had with a Chinese talent recruitment plan to attract high-level scientists to the country.

He was being paid $50,000 per month by the Chinese university and given $1.5 million to establish a nanoscience research lab at WUT, the complaint said.

Circling back to the face of Corona Virus Dr Charles Lieber is a sick man. I have not read the Corona Virus thread as I only post here so I’m wondering how deep the digging has been done on Dr Lieber and his father as I believe he was a Dr as well.

What better way to spread a virus than using money? Maybe to help introduce crypto curriences and create panic/death? Who’s got the juice on this madd scientist?

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

It ONLY happens to me when I'm on ATS.
You WON'T be locked if it times out.
IGNORE.
The attack comes in waves.

Re: New Ransomware Attack:
www.tenforums.com...

edit on 19-2-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Hello everyone.

When I first learned of President Trump's pardons and commutations and their identities, my first thought was the movie "The Dirty Dozen". The war they are going to fight will be the sanctuary cities recognized by the DOJ. I'm still trying to tie that together )other than in my mind(, I just don't know for sure...

However, did anyone see the Bloomberg political ad showing former President Obama endorsing Bloomberg? I'll bet Biden is LIVID !!!

I saw it on CBS news last night, but I cannot find the commercial on U-tube...
I found this, Obama endorses Bloomberg, Gish Gallop
ETA: Sorry folks, thats a parody site. Please forgive me...

But then, maybe not. Seems it was fake news...
The Truth, Maybe?
edit on 2/19/2020 by NightFlight because: GG is a parody site...

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Yep, you're on target with that mystery man. I posted on him earlier in the Virus threads.

Why did a Chinese university hire Charles Lieber to do battery research? - along with virus size transistors for human cells.

Thousand Talents Plan - Big, Huge!

COUNTERFEIT$ AND CORONAVIRU$? - at the US/Canadian border originating from... China.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
MOAR on pardons, maybe...

DJT REtweeted this @19 Feb 2020 - 8:18:03 AM

I thought at first, well nice stadium but obviously India doesn't get the idea of mixed use, which DJT does. Then I saw the twit handle. BCCI.

What is BCCI? Old LA Times Article from 1991 for those who don't remember. BCCI Case May Be History’s Biggest Bank Fraud Scandal :

So, what's that got to do with Pardons???

Next up. Bill Clinton had a Pardon Controversy. from the peed besides Roger Clinton, A pedophile Mel Reynolds, Patty Hearst, Willy happened to Pardon Marc Rich.

Who is Marc Rich???

Marc Rich, who likewise was implicated in the BCCI scandal,[1] is the biggest tax cheat in American history. Rich fled the country. He was a big donor to the Clintons and the Democratic party, so Bill Clinton wanted to pardon him. Eric Holder, who later served as Barack Obama's Attorney General, arranged the pardons.[2] Former President Jimmy Carter publicly called it "disgraceful".[3] Rich's wife then donated at least $450,000 to the Clinton Foundation.

FWIW, the preceding tweets about India is 8:17:55, 17:48, 14:18

Last lines of:

Q1418 = Mistake or on purpose?
Q1748 = Something BIG is about to drop.
Q1755 = Message Sent.

Q1803 = How do you safeguard the integrity of our elections from domestic & foreign criminal actors?

So who fits?

Rod Blagojevich? A Dem, IL, Chi, oBama, selling Senate Seat, connected to Comey&Patrick Fitzgerald, HRC Chicago, Rahm and more.

Mike Milken? 1990, racketeering and securities fraud. Era = BCCI, but seems too far back to be a clear signal alone.

My guess, combine the two for the symbol.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - New functionality

Q V16.72 20200219 to 3873 incl. DECODE tools

AMPERSAND pairs DECODE method
Most of you will have found this method a bit perplexing, so this new tab makes it visually more understandable:

1) Both Q and POTUS use AMPERSAND PAIRS in posts/tweets to point to one or more linked Q posts,

2) Sometimes there are up to 6 pairs of these in a post/tweet, such as "Bread & Butter",

3) To find which first post is linked, we calculate the gematria of the 2 words (BREADBUTTER = 116),

4) However, there can be more linked posts... Think of the 2 words as two pieces of wood from which you can make a cross... you nail them together at the point where there is a common letter in both words! E.g. B or R in "Bread & Butter",

5) Once you have nailed the two words together, the cross has a different gematria because there is now only one "B" (or "R" depending where you nailed them)... BREADBUTTER becomes BREADUTTER = 114!

This new tab allows you to enter a Post or Tweet ID, then select one of the Ampersand pairs from the dropdown in cell AB3.

The screen then displays:
a) The total gematria = 1st linked post,
b) The various CROSS options - and their gematria = Linked posts #2 to #n

You then type in which linked post to compare in cell AD3.

This is VERY NERDY but nonetheless the method is proven and useful!
edit on 19-2-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Whenever I hear 'Marc Rich' a few names immediately come to mind... Glencore, Bill Clinton, and Switzerland, Rudy Giuliani (who filed the charges), and James Comey who replaced the prosecutor who was investigating Clinton's pardon of Marc Rich. It was at the time DAG Eric Holder who recommended the pardon to Clinton. Dirty swamp creatures.

Bill Clinton pardoned 141 people including Marc Rich on his last day in office.
www.justice.gov...

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Whenever I hear 'Marc Rich' a few names immediately come to mind... Glencore, Bill Clinton, and Switzerland, Rudy Giuliani (who filed the charges), and James Comey who replaced the prosecutor who was investigating Clinton's pardon of Marc Rich. It was at the time DAG Eric Holder who recommended the pardon to Clinton. Dirty swamp creatures.

Bill Clinton pardoned 141 people including Marc Rich on his last day in office.
www.justice.gov...

Q+ weighs in...

Message for sure.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Was Blagojevich interfering with Obama Trying to fill his vacant seat.? Was deep State running. Interference and support for Obama even back then?

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join