It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
In the Smollet case, l would guess there's more going on behind the scenes than meets the eye.
iirc there's a lot of corrupt heavyweights lurking in the shadows.
It deserves a bit of analysis.

My $ on that cat getting Epsteined.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I hope there is an automated way to look for this specific email. The administration officials were prolific with their Communications.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
'More guidance and regulation': Zuckerberg requests government rules on 'what discourse should be allowed'

“There should be more guidance and regulation from the states on basically — take political advertising as an example — what discourse should be allowed?”

Facebook has faced accusations of mismanagement since Russia launched a series of high-profile election interference operations against Western countries, most notably the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign.

There is part of this that gets little attention. The russia russia russia bots were andHRC device. Post HRC win that "problem" would have triggered the "solution" which we can all guess at.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The Beast needs a decent spoiler, but yeah...epic

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Cool video!
The Moon is a Door to Forever

www.youtube.com...

Enormous liberties have been taken with this one; some of the footage isn’t from Apollo 11 (the mission we chat about here), but subsequent missions to the moon. Footage was really quite difficult to find, so hopefully you can forgive me playing a little visually loose with the truth.

Also the Soviet space program was barely even mentioned in the video. I’ve often thought it’s a bit sad that the Soviet Union got the first satellite into space, the first doggos (let’s not discuss it), the first man, the first woman, the first probe to the moon, the first spacewalk, and the first robot on another celestial body – yet the winner’s medal generally goes to the US for reaching the moon, and doing it so brilliantly. (Which they did, and which it was.)

Not in any way meaning to discredit the US here, I’d just like to urge you to spare a thought for those other clever men and women a continent away who were – at the very same time – also taking marvellous and brave strides into space.

I’ve had quite a fascination with the Apollo program over the years, and space in general. If it’s something you’re interested in too, here’s the stuff I really, really enjoyed reading and watching. (No one’s paying me for this, I just dig them. The audiobook versions are great too.)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Bernie had a rally and a Qanon 8kun experience broke out.

Bernie Sanders interrupted by topless protesters at Nevada rally

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

It's their hallmark, hit pieces and disinfo.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Yeah the airport is right next to the track and grandstands. What a great picture!
Putin would be proud.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Don't recall if this was mentioned but the blank Q drop (3863) with timestamp of 1:29 matches the time of the Watch image in Q3688 & Q3685 correlating to AG Barr.

Maybe nothing or...?

(post by PilSungMtnMan removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
PSM's above post had me thinking.

HRC had billions to spend, all media and the spy agency apparatus' of the US and at least the 5 eyes, likely China too, plus countless oligarchs and private folks all working to win 2016. She lost.

Since the election. The same exact groups have been working to take down DJT, including the US House and more. They have spent untold amounts of money trying to do this. CNN ran itself into the ground to accomplish this and many media outlets are running of fumes of money and credibility.

He's the most investigated human being ever to exist.
He's the most attacked human being who has ever existed.

His - and more importantly his administration's, accomplishments are rather gaudy even with all of this.
3 years in his schedule is obscene even with all of this.

Impressive by any earthly standard.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It truly is. You want to see some amazing stuff, let the American People flip the House. Now that no name and Ryan are gone, things get really good for America.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Well, in our defense, we did it relatively safely with only three deaths in the early years.

Russia killed dogs and some cosmonauts including one woman who fried on reentry.
edit on 2/16/2020 by Creep Thumper because: SPELLIN'.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Lincoln took a pretty good beating. They all thought he was a stupid hick.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

These two go together. He took note.

Everything is fine.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

It truly is. You want to see some amazing stuff, let the American People flip the House. Now that no name and Ryan are gone, things get really good for America.

You raise another key point about the next election. Anon's tackled a lot on voter fraud. Repubs can now legally challenge results (as of 2018). Those who were to be put in by fraud in 2018 failed and raged because it failed.

So. Why so quiet on Vote Fraud lately? Iowa gives us a clue. It's been addressed in most places - CA and NY probably not as much as we'd like. Iowa's fixing blew up, and I think it was because White Hats torched the Shadow App.

My guess is the electronic voter fraud will be destroyed by White Hats under National Security reasons, as such it must be kept quiet.

The 2020 election might be the first in ages that is fully legit (maybe ever) the results will be devastating for the Control system.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
#17 is in the lead right now....ouch! My Qeyes!

I thought the race was delayed until the 17th.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Who deserves more scorn and less respect... Buttigieg or Vindman?

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Re: voter fraud

The main reason Dems do not want voter ID is they can’t have CNN report; “...with 113% of the votes in...”

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Who deserves more scorn and less respect... Buttigieg or Vindman?

IMO Vindman. At least Boot is out in the open. I give him that.

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join