It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

"Authotized" Authorized = [t]?

Q#3558

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

If it reaches that point then I guess we move from being lead by POTUS to leading ourselves?

Isn't that how it works:

"We the people" elect administrations to administer our freedoms?

If they don't do that then "We the people" take back the power into our own hands?

Usually we then give it to someone else but we always have the option to retain it!
edit on 15-2-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Just curious

So what is the plan after barr doj holds no one accountable and replaces him with another creature from the swamp?

Replaces who? Barr? That’s a convo based on speculation. Trump has 4.5 years to go. If Barr/Durham holds nobody accountable for the coup, we have to be satisfied with the black hats exposed and no longer a threat. In the meantime benefit from a 8 year Trump economy.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It sucks McCabe is still the Dep Dir of FBI. Oh wait... he was fired, proven to broke the law, disgraced, and no longer able to wield his deep State power. Off the board.
edit on 15-2-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

He threatened that man's life. He should be in jail.

The only reason he isn't is because they're in SF.

Disgraceful.

Let's be careful out there, Anons. They are an actual physical threat. We won't always see them coming.

CT, I'll add that pressing "charges" is exactly what the provocateur wants.

Cops come, statements are taken, folks are then mired in the provocaeur's legal web. (I have actual experience with this exact thing only far worse and I walked away knowing what IT was doing.)

They are sowing the seeds of destruction and divide, they care not one bit about anything but that. Ascribing normal, moral human motives to their words and actions lies fully on the target. The target is the idiot for playing, the target is the idiot for replying, the target is the idiot for attempting to school the provocateur.

People actually tried to school the Krazysteins on the twit - Sisyphus' job was more likely to be successful. Yet folks did it over and over again while the Krazy's got to report their masters how they "got another one".

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

If it reaches that point then I guess we move from being lead by POTUS to leading ourselves?

Not sure that is going to be an option. Imo if trump doesnt turn out to be the savior who the people think he is we are in more trouble than ever before.

Trump fcc has killed net neutrality but the pain of that is being held back. The deepstate literally has the means and law on their side to restrict content that the people access on the internet. The internet iwith net neutrality was what has allowed q and trump to beat hillary and expose the corruption . The deepstate willl only allow you to access propaganda online and not express the corruption.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

It’s sucks McCabe is still the Dep Dir of FBI. Oh wait... he was fired, proven to broke the law, disgraced, and no longer able to wield his deep State power. Off the board.

Exactly! Pawn removed, now more room to get at the King, as the King is the prize. Insert Forrest Trees Trope.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

POTUS 45 isn’t the savior in defeating Deep State. He’s the genesis of the movement. It’s what happens in 2024 that determines if the movement dies or continues. This is a 3 POTUS process.

Who does the GOP put up in 2024?
Who does Trump back?
Are the Dems still controlled by AOC & Squat Cobblers?

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I see your point, Cranky, but how should we address this kind of reckless, irresponsible behavior?

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Well, yea of course. Why do you think all those top Pentagon brass who retire or resign and go directly to the Defense Contractors. Just like the highest ranking military officer, Gen. Dunford retired late last year and went to... Lockheed Martin.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

Short answer is that some people literally know too much.

An open jury trial would be a spectacle, doing more harm than good.

There's a reoccurring theme in ancient poetry and wisdom, were "doing justice" sometimes requires further injustice. Well I guess it works both ways; justice by lack of justice.

See also: the Noble Lie

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
[SUICIDE WEEKEND]?

Caroline Flack: TV presenter of Love Island dies at 40

PA News: Family lawyer says that she took her own life.

She was due to face trial for beating up her boyfriend. Apparently she is a household name in the UK but I've never heard of her? The BBC has reported nothing else but this for the last 20 minutes?

She had just returned from Los Angeles!

Her autobiography: STORM in a C cup
edit on 15-2-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Well, yea of course. Why do you think all those top Pentagon brass who retire or resign and go directly to the Defense Contractors. Just like the highest ranking military officer, Gen. Dunford retired late last year and went to... Lockheed Martin.

That’s normal. Mr Alex V won’t enjoy that I feel.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

He will try to become the minister of defense for Ukraine! Too late for that now, I hope.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
End Game are these 3 (+Strozk)

edit on 15-2-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

He will try to become the minister of defense for Ukraine! Too late for that now, I hope.

Cheers

Oh, I think Ukraine is the last place the black hats want to go.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Free will - long denied to humans by neuroscience and psychology, is given back to us through every conscious breath. Learn the Wim Hof breathe method and cold method and free your soul.
Very interesting findings. They say that the regular cycle of breathing is part of the mechanisms that lead to conscious decision-making and acts of free will. You can read all about it here:

Breathing may change your mind about free will

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Just curious

So what is the plan after barr doj holds no one accountable and replaces him with another creature from the swamp?

Replaces who? Barr? That’s a convo based on speculation. Trump has 4.5 years to go. If Barr/Durham holds nobody accountable for the coup, we have to be satisfied with the black hats exposed and no longer a threat. In the meantime benefit from a 8 year Trump economy.

That's not good enough.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Just curious

That's not good enough.

Of course it is. Feel free to put your hat in ring to be AG. You’re trying to engage a discussion about something that hasn’t happened.

Let’s try this. What if Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Strozk, and McCabe are found guilty of treason and put to death?

What changes?

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Comey is innocent don't ya know.

@Comey

Mr. President, a couple minor corrections: (1) I have never committed a crime, which is an important pre-req for jail in most countries, still including ours; and (2) there’s just one book, but I think there is a movie coming and I hope you get to see it.
twitter.com...

The other half of his tweet is a screencap from a NY Times article.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join