It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Maybe to John the Baptist in the desert, lol. Nothing else but "food, water and knowledge" is valuable?

If the elites had their way, they would eliminate the value of knowledge and just provide you with bread and water, if they could get away with it.

The bread would be moldy, if available; and, you'd have to stand in line for it, for hours.

If that's what you want, vote for the Democrats!

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Ah ok, must have been someone else in these threads. Yea, Cuomo is blocking ICE from accessing a DMV database. I think he just agreed to give them limited access, whatever that means.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Yep, if they had their way they'd ban writing but that pesky Internet got in the way so for now they'll probably come up with a 'tax' for the air we breathe. Some state/counties already tax us for the amount of rainfall. Ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

originally posted by: kasalt

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: PokeyJoe

He means the DS taking revenge once they regain the reins of power.

Whenever Trump does something with the DS crew, he should remember the advice of Machiavelli regarding enemies who have been knocked off-balance.

Cheers

Only one could pull off what has taken place thus far... I’m willing to continue to see proofs and watch folks awaken while waiting for JUSTICE. 🍿

JFK Jr. penned those words back when Trump was cozying up to Bill Clinton, joining the Reform Party, and saying things like "The Republicans are too crazy Right."

Plans take time/patience.

Are we "over the target" yet? Lol...

edit on 14-2-2020 by kasalt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Trump still the POTUS
SCOTUS will be Trump shaped for decades
I’m loving life.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Ah ok, must have been someone else in these threads. Yea, Cuomo is blocking ICE from accessing a DMV database. I think he just agreed to give them limited access, whatever that means.

So the Fed in return gives the New York Trade Commission limited access to the Canadian border.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

originally posted by: kasalt

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: kasalt

Trump was going to be re-elected with or without Q.

Yeahhh, I'm not so sure about that. Trump barely managed to beat Hillary, who was the worst candidate ever.

"barely"???? lol

fail

The same Electoral College that put Trump in office also elected Bill Clinton and Barack Obama twice. Al Gore won in 2000 but thanks to the hanging chads in Florida, the presidency was given to Bush by the courts. And the Democrats would have won in 2016 if Hillary hadn't been Hillary. Trump's Electoral College win was not a show of strength for Trump. Rather, it was a show of weakness for Hillary Clinton. Trump won only because he ran against the worst candidate the Democrats ever put forward.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 02/14/20 (Fri) 22:09:33717d81 (1) No.8141007

twitter.com...

Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 14-2-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Pelosi backs President Trump’s warnings on Huawei

On Friday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi urged foreign nations to completely cut ties with Chinese telecom giant Huawei. At a security conference in Germany, Pelosi stated that choosing to do business with the company is essentially choosing autocracy over democracy.

Pelosi noted that Huawei is becoming more dangerous than ever as it builds its 5G network, which could bring in new business partners. She encouraged the international community to come together to create alternatives to the company.

“If you want to build a collective conscience of values and respect for human rights, don’t go Huawei,” she said. “Instead, let’s internationalize, build something together that will be about freedom of information.”

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Hannity used several Q-isms tonight.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 02/14/20 (Fri) 22:16:38717d81 (2) No.8141119>>8141129 >>8

twitter.com...

Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 14-2-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Hannity used several Q-isms tonight.

PR campaign started. 3mos, 3wks, 3days is traditional. Barr once said June.

An X factor is when Flynn is kicked, will he be allowed on the PR tour with his inside knowledge???

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Hannity's use of "Bigger [slam-dunk] charges coming?" links back exactly to Q's wording in Q3865...

Will anyone ask Hannity if he knows who Q is?
edit on 14-2-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Not sure what the rest of the Qmunity thinks but the news today about McCabe not being charged was unsettling. McCabe is small fish. Usually, you charge the small fish then get them to flip on the bigger fish.

Very, very disappointing IMO.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
If Julian Assange were an American journalist and Hillary Clinton a Republican, Assange would have been given a Pulitzer Prize just like Woodward and Bernstein. It is only because the shoes are on the other feet that he is suffering in prison right now.

Long live Julian Assange!
edit on 14-2-2020 by kasalt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Mmmmm yes, the anagrammy of a silent-listen.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: airforcerulessky

Re: mobile.twitter.com...

Now I understand!

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

That's an excellent breakdown of this week's big picture. All those "small" pieces put together tell a Big Story.

I'm keeping oil in my lamp and watching for what is going to happen next.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hi Guys and Girls.. I'm a lurker here but read every day on this thread..My background is..A 57 year old woman in the middle of England doing a job I have done for 26 years. No big deal.. BUT I have been privileged to have converted some Muslims into the reality of Q and Trump.The Muslim community here have the same Mantra that I hear everyday from young children, teenagers and adults saying the exact same thing.."Trump is racist" "He's and idiot" etc etc etc.Because of this thread and of what I have learnt I have conviction and facts when I talk about their MSM views of the things they believe to be true. I never ever mention Trump or Q until I hear this Mantra going on and I have to say something. They always bring it up first. BUT they listen and get it..THAT is the most amazing thing. Because I know so much about the world from this thread THEY listen.
And they get it. I couldn't do that without referring to this thread.. Q drops and the facts that YOU have put in print THE FACTS.
You are here everyday doing your work here, so is Trump and Q. BUT remember, some of us little people are doing the work too in the background. UPDATE I have converted 1 16 year old Muslim 5 male muslim adults and 3 christians.
The fact that I have mentioned Muslims is because they are ready for the truth and from what I have heard they only have the media to go by. They know nothing about the movement but they are interested.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join