It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Sean Hannity is going off right now, providing examples of all the Obama Administration officials who have lied and continue to lie to congress and investigators with impunity. . Yet Rodger Stone has 17 people invade his home with helicopters and boats at 6 a.m. In the morning.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
JP dropped off my radar till now.

twitter.com...

That doesn't look like a response from someone worried about getting indicted. Looks like normal politics and nothing changing or accountability.
edit on 55229America/ChicagoThu, 13 Feb 2020 14:55:37 -0600000000p2942 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

As my granddaughter says "guys... Guys... GUYYYYYS!"

I spelling mistakes 3 times = GODFATHER III time!!!!!

edit on 13-2-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

A few of my republican friends are saying if there are no arrests before the election they wont be voting at all.

They are tired of waiting.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
You gotta be kidding me. FFS, Trump just praised Amazon & MSFT the other day.

Pentagon ordered to halt work on Microsoft’s JEDI cloud contract after Amazon protests

A federal judge has ordered the Pentagon to halt work on the Joint Enterprise Defense Infrastructure cloud computing network, known as JEDI, as the court considers allegations that President Trump improperly interfered in the bidding process. The order comes just one day before the Defense Department had planned to “go live” with JEDI.

Meanwhile...

In court filings unsealed Wednesday, the Defense Department estimated that putting another hold on JEDI would cost it between $5 million and $7 million every month it is held up.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

IMO, JP is one of the many untouchables. Nothing will ever happen to him short of an accidental plane crash.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

False bravado. They’re all twitching and lashing out.

When Durham has ended his investigation and someone hasn’t been charged, then they know they are off the hook.

This is why the Left is melting down. Heck even THEY admitted Epstein arrest would lead to some of their own going down. That hasn’t even started yet.

The issues for Dems are piling up. Losing House will end their ability to investigate and control committees.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

A few of my republican friends are saying if there are no arrests before the election they wont be voting at all.

That’s ok. There’s offsetting Dems, Never Trumpers, and Minorities to take their spots.

Any Republican not voting for THAT reason wasn’t on board to begin with. They can join Romney in the new party... Bridge Burner Party.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: crankyoldman

All 10 Senate Judiciary Dems can go pound sand.

Hello Dems.... YOU ARE NOT IN CHARGE ANYMORE!!!

They want LG to waste time on this foolishness instead of Ukraine/Bidens.

The bigger point is that the dems are demanding an investigation into their own people, Liu et al, and all DJT had to do was tweet. The NPC will now scream obstruction by the DOJ if it does not.

Never demand an investigation unless you know the outcome ahead of time. Never ask a question you don't know the answer to ahead of time. Dems wanted Bolton even though they have ZERO idea what he would say - bait, dems want an investigation even though they have no idea what it will turn up - bait.

Consider: If the dems think Barr is corrupt, then why ask him for this?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
NASA has confirmed that a 'potentially hazardous' asteroid is hurtling towards Earth at an incredible speed.
Not the solution expected, but should work to eliminate the coronavirus.

Impact Flyby expected on February 15, 2020, at 6:05 a.m. (EST).

Godspeed.

No worries, the colossal rock will pass around 3.6 million miles from Earth.

Deep Impact

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Political strategies aside, there is another important aspect to the timing of events that also happens to be an uncontrolled variable and that is the continuous shift of public perception. As more people 'wake up ', the energies change. Fluctuating energies = fluctuating timelines. I wouldn't discount a Black Swan event coming out of left field that could be a total game changer

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Barr just came out and said the president's tweeting is making it impossible for him to do his job.
He added the President should stop tweeting about the doj.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I just heard that. I think the pressure is getting to William Barr.

Barr needs to hurry up and Implement Equal justice against all the people who have broken laws from the Obama Administration. There's no need to cast a big fishing net. Just reel them in one at a time, Because statutes of limitations are expiring all the time.

Liberal news media is eating up Bill Barrs remarks right now. They already have him becoming the next Jeff sessions.

edit on 2/13/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Executive Order on Strengthening National Resilience through Responsible Use of Positioning, Navigation, and Timing Services

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 1. Purpose. The national and economic security of the United States depends on the reliable and efficient functioning of critical infrastructure. Since the United States made the Global Positioning System available worldwide, positioning, navigation, and timing (PNT) services provided by space-based systems have become a largely invisible utility for technology and infrastructure, including the electrical power grid, communications infrastructure and mobile devices, all modes of transportation, precision agriculture, weather forecasting, and emergency response. Because of the widespread adoption of PNT services, the disruption or manipulation of these services has the potential to adversely affect the national and economic security of the United States. To strengthen national resilience, the Federal Government must foster the responsible use of PNT services by critical infrastructure owners and operators.

Federal Contracts to Require Secure Timing and Navigation Under Executive Order

Key stakeholder says the president’s edict is insufficient and likely to cause confusion over the role of various departments.

GPS, typically associated with popular mapping tools, is an example of Position Navigation and Timing, or PNT, services used in a broad range of applications including precision banking and microsurgery. It is based on the extraordinary coordination of a constellation of clocks and satellites and is vulnerable to hackers perpetrating “jamming” and “spoofing” attacks that interfere with the receipt of relevant signals.

The more freedom advances in the open, no doubt the more the Deep State is arranging their agenda through backdoor shenanigans. But, do we have anyone else watching the details that most of us are clueless about?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Im not saying it was anyone on this thread.

But when on my youtube channel i was furious barr refused to prosecute comey when the ig recomended, I was told it was all part of q's master plan, and the barr and turmp were all on the same page.

So whats the q theory on Barr calling out Trump?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Enjoy the show?

Remember for several months straight we thought FBI director Wray was obstructing obstructing obstructing and now he came out and bluntly said the fisa warrants were illegal.
edit on 2 13 2020 by dashen because: Q

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Probably the same as Barr’s. POTUS needs to dial it back on his agencies and cabinet. Keep blasting the Dems and the Fed.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Re Q3860, this is the 3rd time this picture has appeared in a Q post.

Details on all three:

Q3860, Feb 13 2020 13:35:33 (EST)
Filename =
81ecd413a6257b9282949a61ea7edc87a710fcfa7cd3f480431facc458bf8de7.jpg

Q3820, Feb 1 2020 12:22:32 (EST)
Filename = same as Q3860 =
81ecd413a6257b9282949a61ea7edc87a710fcfa7cd3f480431facc458bf8de7.jpg

Q3744, Dec 22 2019 19:34:41 (EST)
Filename = EMMyKE6U4AE-zFU.jpg

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Like I have been trying to tell you guys...Q is nothing but a propaganda campaign designed to gin up support for Trump among the conspiracy oriented. Q's promises will never be delivered. Q is a political psyop campaign.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: kasalt

Q promised juicy Smooliett Would be indicted. Under federal charges.

That happened.
edit on 2 13 2020 by dashen because: Q

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join