It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Pete Buttigieg the Beast from Revelation?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Well, since you have my attention. I put what I think is happening in this thread.

Link.

My general theory is this. Back in the 1st century AD when the 69th week of the Daniel 9 prophecy was running the first century Jews chose the worst possible outcome for the first century Apocalypse. They killed Elijah the prophet. That triggered the curse of Malachi mentioned in Malachi 4 KJV. And working out the details it seems the curse is supposed to be 2000 years long according to the book of Hosea and the day of Jezreel prophecy.

Because of that I believe the prophesies of Daniel are supposed to repeat. And are running now. And the 2000 year curse runs out around 2028 approximately. Currently it appears that we're in the battle of the ram and goat prophecy with the US being the goat. And Iran is playing the role of the ram.

So figuring out who is the Antichrist is still a bit early. But thinking it through I can name a couple of other important people in the Apocalypse here.

The mighty king that stood up in Daniel 11-3 was George Bush.

The first king of Daniel 8-21 is Donald Trump.

The king of the south will be the current or future king of Saudi Arabia.

Just a guess but if he's willing to do it I could see Arnold Schwarzenegger as the first king of the north. The north being a superstate consisting of former European nations and the four states the US breaks up into after the world wide disaster of Daniel 11-4.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
I remember writing this on another forum.
Watch out for Mayor Pete.I said this awhile ago and now he's surging. I also remember saying to myself to look for a guy that comes out of nowhere and he's gay. Some people say Prophecy is vague but it's very specific on some key points.

He is leaking hydraulic fluid. His creators (Silicon valley/big corps money) are not attending to his maintenance. Chauncey Gardener (Being There) style pronouncements about nothing: "Democracy's Shape" are the imaginings of media that is trying to save a doomed political party.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Remember they thought Ronald Wilson Reagan was the anti-Christ because he had six letters in his first, middle and last name. 666. The number of the beast.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   
November 22, 2023

President Biden's Transportation Secretary was a MENTOR of/to this child-sex pervert!

Former Democratic Mayor Who Called Pete Buttigieg His Mentor, Sentenced to 30 Years in Prison Over Child Sex Abuse Material.
More at: www.westernjournal.com...

What a horrible administration of misfits, crooks, freaks, perverts....you name it.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:57 AM
link   
No man it is "Mr Beast" it what he call hiself. a reply to: neoholographic

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join