It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Doty Files – What is the Real Truth?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Found this ……..apparently there’s going to be a one hour special(s)? on Richard Doty being given on E-Flux …Date February 12–18, 2024

I can’t hear the audio….maybe it was meant to be like that….until it’s actual show time?

Doty

Perhaps this is some artsy rabbit hole or though dated 2024 (reruns?)…..was actually shown in 2023?

In this video, Doty discusses the craft of disinformation, describes operations he ran against UFO researchers, and describes elements of the “real” top-secret extraterrestrial technology program that he says continues to this day.

Doty is the fifth installment of Uncomputables: On Cybernetics and Alien Intelligences, an online program of films and accompanying texts convened by Agnieszka Kurant as the thirteenth cycle of Artist Cinemas, a long-term, online series of film programs curated by artists for e-flux Film.

I’ve never heard of E-Flux …..they do have a YouTube channel but it doesn’t look like they have presented anything in years….

E-Flux

I can’t find a standard trailer…

Good Luck 🍀

🍺🍕

👽
edit on 8-2-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Richard Doty has been disseminating disinformation for so long now he might not even be sure what is factual and what isn't.
edit on 18-2-2024 by lieutenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Dont forget tricky Ricky has been welcomed with open arms by some of the ufo community, they are all deserving of each other.
also dick Dastardly doty wants to out nick pope as government stooge, (Dont think anyone has guessed that rick ) or maybe trans, I'm not sure...lol

<< 2  3  4   >>

join