It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jussie Smollett indicted by special prosecutor in Chicago, source says

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
"Sources" are reporting that Jusse Smollett has been indicted !!!!

A special prosecutor has been investigating for several months.

Jusse was implicated by local authorities and then suddenly the charges were dropped.

Big conspiracy theories fueled by possible connections to at least one U.S. Senator and some connections to Michelle Obama made the whole thing appear to be rigged from day 1 !!!!

This might be real !! šŸ˜ƒ

CHICAGO - Former ā€œEmpireā€ actor Jussie Smollett was indicted Tuesday in Chicago by special prosecutor Dan Webb, stemming from the alleged racist and anti-gay attack on him that occurred in January of 2019, a source confirms to FOX 32 News.

He is due in court February 24.

Smollett told Chicago police last year that two men physically attacked him and yelled racial and homophobic slurs. But prosecutors insist Smollett faked the racist, anti-gay attack on himself in the hopes that the attention would advance his acting career.

But with little explanation, authorities in March of 2019 abruptly dropped all charges against Smollett, abandoning the criminal case only five weeks after the allegations were filed. In return, prosecutors said, the actor agreed to let the city keep his $10,000 in bail.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I wonder if Jussie is "pissed off?" LMAO! I wonder if Michelle Obama gets charged with obstruction of justice after calling the prosecutor's office? Just wishful thinking.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I will believe it when his trial starts.

Sorry, can't trust the Chicago Machine to actually do this.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Uh oh!!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Special prosecutor Dan Webb does not mess around. I think he is the one who put Illinois governor Blagojevich in prison.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
"Sources" are reporting that Jusse Smollett has been indicted !!!!

A special prosecutor has been investigating for several months.

Jusse was implicated by local authorities and then suddenly the charges were dropped.

Big conspiracy theories fueled by possible connections to at least one U.S. Senator and some connections to Michelle Obama made the whole thing appear to be rigged from day 1 !!!!

This might be real !! šŸ˜ƒ

CHICAGO - Former ā€œEmpireā€ actor Jussie Smollett was indicted Tuesday in Chicago by special prosecutor Dan Webb, stemming from the alleged racist and anti-gay attack on him that occurred in January of 2019, a source confirms to FOX 32 News.

He is due in court February 24.

Smollett told Chicago police last year that two men physically attacked him and yelled racial and homophobic slurs. But prosecutors insist Smollett faked the racist, anti-gay attack on himself in the hopes that the attention would advance his acting career.

But with little explanation, authorities in March of 2019 abruptly dropped all charges against Smollett, abandoning the criminal case only five weeks after the allegations were filed. In return, prosecutors said, the actor agreed to let the city keep his $10,000 in bail.

I am 110% sure that US Senator involved is a Ms. Kamala Harris... I would bet the house on it if i was in Vegas... And who knows, this could be tied to Michelle Obama as well.. I heard that earlier, and it wouldnt surprise me one bit

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm with Pavil on this. I'll believe it when I see it.
Jussie has connections at the highest tier.

He created a lot racial tension.

On January 29, 2019, Smollett told police that he was attacked outside his apartment building by two men inĀ ski masksĀ who called himĀ racialĀ andĀ homophobicĀ slurs, and said "This is MAGA country", referencing PresidentĀ Donald Trump's slogan "Make America Great Again"[38]Ā and used their hands, feet, and teeth as weapons in the assault.[39][40]Ā According to a statement released by theĀ Chicago Police Department, the two suspects then "poured an unknown liquid" on Smollett and put aĀ nooseĀ around his neck.[41]Ā Smollett said that he fought them off. Smollett was treated atĀ Northwestern Memorial Hospital; not seriously injured, he was released "in good condition" later that morning.[38][42][43]Ā The police were called after 2:30 am;[44]Ā when they arrived around 2:40 am, Smollett had a white rope around his neck.[45]Ā Smollett said that the attack may have been motivated by his criticism of theĀ Trump administration[46]Ā and that he
~wiki

And even if he's found guilty and sentenced, he'll get commuted.

edit on 11-2-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
They're just picking on him because he's French.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Too bad we can give him for real what he faked as punishment...

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Time to start laying down the real rule of law. Let his little army of defenders cry all they want.

+26 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Gee, I hope he doesn't beat himself up over this...

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Michelle Obama's Chief of Staff worked with Chicago prosecutor Kim Foxx to have Jussie Smolletts charges dropped last year.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: jhn7537

Michelle Obama's Chief of Staff worked with Chicago prosecutor Kim Foxx to have Jussie Smolletts charges dropped last year.

An ACTUAL case of obstruction of justice that I am sure the Democrats don't care about.
To them obstruction is only relevant to the people they are accusing - and occurs if those people actually try to defend themselves.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I like Jussie Smolette. I think he's great.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Gee, I hope he doesn't beat himself up over this...

Take himself hostage.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I am not going to jump to any conclusions as to who called to get him out of jail free for lying to the police and causing civil unrest.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

I will believe it when his trial starts.

Sorry, can't trust the Chicago Machine to actually do this.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: pavil

Special prosecutor Dan Webb does not mess around. I think he is the one who put Illinois governor Blagojevich in prison.

Webb is a Republican in a Democrat shark tank but he has gotten results in the past.......

Dan K. Webb

As U.S. Attorney, Webb led Operation Greylord and successfully prosecuted 76 corrupt judges, police officers, court clerks, and lawyers

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It's about damn time.

second line

top topics

<<   2 >>

join