It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judical Watch Reports that U.S. Funding of Islamist “Charity” Groups Triples Under Trump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
WTF so what is going on here. I trust Tom Fitton at Judicial Watch. What is interesting is that this story was sort of buried in MSM. Actually very buried.

Judical Watch

The amount of American taxpayer dollars that go to Islamist organizations has drastically increased under the Trump administration, which has doled out millions to radical nonprofits, including a recent allocation to a terrorist front group named as an unindicted co-conspirator in a terrorism financing trial. Between 2017 and 2018 the U.S. government more than tripled its funding to organizations either influenced or controlled by Islamist activists from $4 million to $13.5 million, according to an analysis conducted by a think tank dedicated to protecting Western values from Middle Eastern threats.

Other supporting evidence:

American Islamism Flourishes under Trump

Funding Islamists, Ignoring Moderate Muslims The problems of mere contact between federal officials and domestic Islamists all seem rather benign alongside the enormous amounts of federal funding wending their way to Islamist organizations under Donald Trump's presidency. Between 2017 and 2018, tax money given to organizations influenced by Islamist activists more than tripled. Earlier this year, the Middle East Forum reviewed millions of dollars of grants cataloged by the government's USASpending.gov website. If the government's own data is accurate, between 2017 and 2018, the amount of taxpayers' money given to organizations either influenced or controlled by Islamist activists more than tripled from $4 million to $13.5 million. Under the Obama administration, the amount given to Islamist-linked organizations averaged a mere $1.7 million each year.[36] The bulk of monies given out were handed to the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA), a proxy for Jamaat-e-Islami,[37] whose branch in Kashmir was recently banned by the Indian government under anti-terrorism laws.[38] ICNA received $8.7 million in 2018 from the U.S. government for "disaster assistance projects." Months earlier, in 2017, an ICNA subsidiary named Helping Hand for Relief and Development—a registered 501c3 non-profit organization—openly partnered with the designated Pakistani terrorist organization

edit on 11-2-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 11-2-2020 by Waterglass because: reattached link

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

"page doesnt exist"
ETA did a search using key words..no avail mate.
edit on 11-2-2020 by BlueJacket because: eta

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket
Copy and paste directly screws things up. I fixed it though, try this
Require more time than. I have this moment, but I suspect our Somali and Palestinian Trojan horses in the house share some responsibility. Just me speculating.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Well it did a second ago. I back checked the JW link and the story was there. Very Interesting.

Try this one

Link

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

www.judicialwatch.org... link was dead for me found this

www.meforum.org... here is info about the group that is rasing the alarm about it its apparently a think tank

www.icna.org... one of the islamic groups getting funding

hhrd.org... another of the charities

irusa.org... another one

www.iiokonline.org... this one too

CAIR also got 100k from justice department

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

This is weird. Really weird. So this entire fooking thing is a sort of made for TV New World Order game show? I wish someone could explain

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Everyone is aware that the House of Representatives has control of the U.S. purse strings, right? The office of the president really has no say in where the taxpayers $$$ goes.

So, what has changed drastically in that branch of the U.S. government that would result in this increase in funding?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Is this a multiple choice question?

May I use a lifeline, please?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
So, what has changed drastically in that branch of the U.S. government that would result in this increase in funding?

I’ll bet you that a certain Somalian female congresswoman can account for some of that increase, possibly even the entire CAIR appropriation.

And no doubt some of that increase is the fault of the neocons.
edit on 2/11/2020 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Maybe the Dems in the house are cashing in so when SHTF the can disappear with a nice nest egg to live on for the rest of their lives in hiding?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
In all fairness, the amount of Islamic orgs has probably increased significantly overall in the US over the last decade. It wasn't a big thing here before about Obamas time (nothing conected, just a time reference).

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I wonder why we are hearing about this from you and Judicial Watch and not Trump himself. One would suspect he would be all over this like you know what.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Everyone is aware that the House of Representatives has control of the U.S. purse strings, right? The office of the president really has no say in where the taxpayers $$$ goes.

Are these kinds of outlays budget items? I just thought about it a minute and realized the Executive branch has a part to play in this too?
OP:
The article doesn't go into when funds were allocated etc...I guess for me, I need more information before I go orange on this one.
edit on 11-2-2020 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
I wonder why we are hearing about this from you and Judicial Watch and not Trump himself. One would suspect he would be all over this like you know what.

It's a busy day in the White House. I expect Donald to read up on the latest ATS posts after dinner tonight.

No joking though, I'm betting he isn't aware of this but it sure will tie in well with his emphasis on fixing wasteful government spending.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
we have had three years of trump hates muslims and is out to get muslims and if he could would put them all in camps.

Of course people are going to be concerned and donate to combat the attacks that are not there.

The press is guilty of causing so much trouble its astonishing.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing that as you restored my confidence. I was wondering if there we some Obama holdovers who released those founds such that Trump would not have been involved.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Govt foreign aid like this is basically just money laundering. Democrats excel at it. Just look at how many of their families are paid off from Ukraine based companies.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

No joking though, I'm betting he isn't aware of this but it sure will tie in well with his emphasis on fixing wasteful government spending.

Yes indeed. One could surmise that in a well organized and efficient White House that this kind of thing would have been brought to his attention long ago.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

This is weird. Really weird. So this entire fooking thing is a sort of made for TV New World Order game show? I wish someone could explain

My God, yes thank you for finally seeing it. I have only been screaming it for like two years, everything is connected. The Russian meddling was to justify countering foreign propoganda with our own ministry of Truth making up every kind of story while the agents of Hydra/Cobra/Muslim brotherhood fight it out with the surviving Patriots of our nation left in the government.

It looks like to me Obama was Erdogan's lapdog, especially when you see that image of him petting out former POTUS on the cheek like some little puppy. Th coup that happened in Turkey may have been orchestrated as a survival attempt of the America loyalists that were left in our government and military high command after some very discreet purgings of our ranks, thanks in part to the msm 100% backing the foreign loyalists trying to overthrow the USA government.

We can still win but we NEED to back out POTUS Donald John Trump to lead our nation 1000% × 10 to the fifteenth power.

top topics

join