It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 men claim to see Bigfoot in southern Ohio park (Video of sighting)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
So here is a news report about these guys sighting. I personally think it was set up.... but watch for yourself.

News Article

edit on 11-2-2020 by EngineerGuY because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Lots o crack down that way. Plus any self respecting Buckeye would have had a gun...and shot it.

Any footprints? Hair samples?
a reply to: EngineerGuY

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

It’s always so amusing when one of the first things they say when starting a video is “Make sure you watch the whole video”.

I stopped watching after they showed Bigfoot with a backpack on.

The Guy does know how to film well though.
edit on 11-2-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

these guys just want to fool people. there's always somebody spreading this crap around.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Stopped as soon as I seen the video was a production .

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I see a 2 pieces costume. You can notice the edge of the jacket/coat by the hips. The pants look loosey behind the thighs and knees, like a palazzo pant.

The sounds are cool and the guy with the camera was doing great until other guy talked with normal voice.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Moves just like someone in a suit. Also, if these things are as elusive as we are led to believe, how can they just stand in a clearing while the thing walks around 100ft away? Wouldn't know they are there by sight, smell and sound?

I want to believe but this video isn't helping me.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Yeah, @ 5:10 - that looks like a backpack under the rug. Patty would kick his butt!

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This guy is a coward. Or a fake. If he saw bigfoot, he should have raised a ruckus and got his ass on camera! He should have thrown a rock or something at him.

He’d have been a billionaire or gotten eaten by BF and became one of amongst that pile of bones.

Either way he'd of made the big time
edit on 11-2-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
best comment was "I think that was the Ohio bad suit man." 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It looks like a guy in a Wookiee suit. Is Chewbacca out on a bender in Ohio again?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
thats what bigfoot does i guess.

i mean if there is a bigfoot, he just strolls thru the woods?

bigfoot looks bored lol

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Just sad! These guys should offer their services to the team making the latest Expedition Bigfoot series on the Discovery Channel. Just staggering to think that people will fall for this non-sense!

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I call bs. reasons:

#1 - looks fake
#2 - if that close, I would run towards it with video going and see what happens
#3 - if they found footprints, they could have brought in samples
#4 - they didn't seem all that scared when talking, so....#2
#5 - it "called out" when they were close to it, and the voice had the vocal tone/range of someone about their age.
#6 - since they had a drone, the drone could have easily flew in closer to whatever it was.
#7 - see #1 again

I think bigfoot could exist, but all the clowns keep making it into a joke.
edit on 11-2-2020 by TruthJava because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

utter bollox - thats my polite response

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
in the mountains of NC, they call him knobby. They sell shirts that say "knobby doesn't believe in you either".

But for a treat, here is an interview of a real life survivor of a face to face encounter.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
The Guy does know how to film well though.

I thought the editing was atrocious. How about holding on the thing (person?) for more than ten seconds before cutting away or flailing around? I understand they want to make a "production" out of it, but for 9 minutes out of a 10 minute video, how about NOT showing me random footage of the woods with nothing in it?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The only thing this vid does is show you how easy it is to fail at hoaxing natural movement and looks of a large biped.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
When someone finds a BF carcass and DNA tests show it's not like any other creature, then I'll believe it.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
It COULD have been my husband, but he shaved for Valentines day coming up.

My observations: It wasnt fuzzy or jerky or swimmy filming. For once. Unfortunately I dont think this is the real deal.. dammit. Its not walking like a primate.. more like a pothead... like Shaggy off of Scooby doo. It also seems contrived and at just the right distance to obscure real investigation. Guess the cam had no zoom.

Darn! I always open these threads with anticipation and then my hopes are dashed. Im telling you all.. I spend a lot of time in the outdoors all over the US in the spring summer and part of the fall. If I EVER get one on cam.. youll see he peg it with a rock to get a zoomed in face shot before it carries me away to make hybrid babies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join