It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloomburg's statements that are seriously objectionable

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It's really quite funny that Democrats have spent 3 years falsely accusing Trump of being a racist and only interested in increasing his profit... then start pinning their hopes on an ACTUAL 0.1%er, racist.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Bloomberg is a snake in the grass.

He previously supported so many Republicans that
is would be a very long list. Great right?

Then he switched up from being a low lying snake
to what he is trying to be now, a boa constrictor.

Wish all the DNC candy dates well as they try
and fend off the billionaire that crawled in and
is trying to buy his nomination.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Much has been made of the fact Obama didn't endorse Biden, yet he hasn't spoken up about all the Bloomberg ads that imply Obama is endorsing him. Those clips of Obama praising Bloomberg are from years ago during the Obama/Bloomberg years. Seems deceptive and sneaky to me.

Not deceptive, just storytelling to create a new narrative - to quote Bloombergs corporate website.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Supposedly the headlines today said Bloomberg is blaming his past racist statements on Trump.

What a great time to be alive.

defconnews.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: ColeYounger

Trump seems good at coming up with quick jabs on the fly. I don't really see any top democratic candidates competing well against that in a live debate. Especially Joe Biden.

No politician is quite used to dealing with someone like Trump in politics. They'll need to step up their player hating game if tgey want to win the player haters ball 2020.

m.youtube.com...
I’d love to see Joe Biden in a debate with Trump. I’d grab the popcorn for that.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: ColeYounger

Trump seems good at coming up with quick jabs on the fly. I don't really see any top democratic candidates competing well against that in a live debate. Especially Joe Biden.

No politician is quite used to dealing with someone like Trump in politics. They'll need to step up their player hating game if tgey want to win the player haters ball 2020.

m.youtube.com...
I’d love to see Joe Biden in a debate with Trump. I’d grab the popcorn for that. Alas, it will likely be Bernie... communism versus Capitalism. Bernie is just better at lying than Joe.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join