It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloomburg's statements that are seriously objectionable

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Trump seems good at coming up with quick jabs on the fly. I don't really see any top democratic candidates competing well against that in a live debate. Especially Joe Biden.

Trump would whip Biden behind the woodshed without ever leaving the stage. But it will not happen because – unless Joe picks the witch bitch as his Vice - Biden will lose before he gets that far.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: The2Billies

"Bloombergs corporate website claims: They shape modern stories.. They have“Proprietary intelligence, innovative design and award-winning storytelling power our ability to build the right narrative - and provide the assets to tell the story anywhere, anytime, in any way. On our platforms and beyond.”

That's not journalism at all, it's Fictional writing, it's Propaganda

Ummm...well...they did claim it as..."storytelling"...so there is that...

But yessir...that claim of theirs is some hyperbolic dookie...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I just saw another good Trump tweet. He said if the dems get a box for "Mini Mike" to stand on, he can debate "Crazy Bernie".

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
He's covering his butt from stupid statements like this
Former New York City Mayor—and potential 2020 Democratic presidential candidate—Michael Bloomberg called efforts to legalize marijuana "perhaps the stupidest thing anybody has ever done."

Speaking at the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland, on Tuesday, Bloomberg said on the subject, according to WBNG-TV:

"We have a different kind of problem in America, for example. Last year, in 2017, 72,000 Americans [overdosed] on drugs. In 2018, more people than that are OD-ing on drugs, have OD'd on drugs. And today, incidentally, we are trying to legalize another addictive narcotic, which is perhaps the stupidest thing anybody has ever done. We've got to fight that, and that's another thing that Bloomberg Philanthropies will work on it in public health."
Calling weed a nacotic won't go over with the yuths

Whole list of bloopers. www.freerepublic.com...

edit on 11-2-2020 by JON666 because: Added thought

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Lol.. like I said.. Fictional Propaganda ( Webster Dictionary describes this in one word ) redundant.

But like most purported news outlets, people believe such sources. So Bloomberg Magazine can do as they said they do, make *snip* up and people will buy it.

edit on 11-2-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Bloomberg is the D's version of Ross Perot.

He's only there to the split votes.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

"Bloombergs corporate website claims: They shape modern stories.. They have“Proprietary intelligence, innovative design and award-winning storytelling power our ability to build the right narrative - and provide the assets to tell the story anywhere, anytime, in any way. On our platforms and beyond.”

That's not journalism at all, it's Fictional writing, it's Propaganda

You do realize this is from the ACTUAL corporate website of Bloomberg's media empire.

Go there, this is not propaganda - it is what Bloomberg had to of approved in order to appear on the front page of Bloomberg's actual corporate business empire.

Click on this link and see what Bloomberg's media empire says about what it does: what the Bloomberg Media Group, under the direct control of Bloomberg does.

www.bloombergmedia.com... (click on the blue lettering - it is a link - it will take you to the Bloomberg media group home page)

That said, taking what you wrote another way:
Yes, what Bloomberg Media Group does is make up stories for all of his massive media empire to print (and what they print does not have to be true, just spinned the way the customer demands) - and then they send this made up narrative to multiple social media sites (see the webpage for a list of social media sites they have running their stories).

edit on 2/11/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

originally posted by: blueman12
Trump seems good at coming up with quick jabs on the fly. I don't really see any top democratic candidates competing well against that in a live debate. Especially Joe Biden.

Trump would whip Biden behind the woodshed without ever leaving the stage. But it will not happen because – unless Joe picks the witch bitch as his Vice - Biden will lose before he gets that far.

If Biden picks Hillary as his VP, watch out, he has had 2 brain aneurysms and brain surgery, he may just have another "out of the blue aneurysm" (think arkincide).

Then the Dem wet dream of Hillary as President suddenly happens,
IF he wins
(small chance for hair sniffing, little girl "accidental"breast touching: Uncle Joe: yes there are lots of photos with many little girls and women)
If this scenario happens, a "tragic accident" of an aneurysm suddenly exploding "out of the blue" could leave us with Hillary as President.

edit on 2/11/20 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I don't find his statement about crime racist, I find it sadly accurate.

"Statistics are racist"

My brother is a LEO here in Australia and he's been lamenting for 30 years how 5% of the population causes 95% of the crime - so the natural government reaction is to say 'sorry' to that 5% and hope everything will be cool.

Fast forward 30 years and that 5% still causes 95% of the crime.

It might be viewed as racist by retards, for the rest of us, it's the proverbial elephant in the room.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I don't find his statement about crime racist, I find it sadly accurate.

"Statistics are racist"

My brother is a LEO here in Australia and he's been lamenting for 30 years how 5% of the population causes 95% of the crime - so the natural government reaction is to say 'sorry' to that 5% and hope everything will be cool.

Fast forward 30 years and that 5% still causes 95% of the crime.

It might be viewed as racist by retards, for the rest of us, it's the proverbial elephant in the room.

Truth doesn't matter, the spin is what matters

Liberals see racism under every rock - and if 5% of the population does "..." and they are people of color, then it is racist to say it, even if there is some truth to the statement

To be consistent with the liberal ideology and stance that blaming one group of non-white people for "something bad" is racist and intolerant, even if it is true most of the time. So in progressive/liberal/Democratic Party land, what he said was racist.

Just think if Trump had said the same thing Bloomberg did. It would be run on a board in times square and the most racist comment on the face of the earth. That is the point.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Facts are facts. I'm not a fan of Mayor McNanny but he was 100% correct on his assessment of who is committing the preponderance of crime in New York City. I live right here, I've seen it first hand for decades.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I have to agree, I don't think this is racist either.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

LOL, nope, but apologizing was weaksauce.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Now, imagine Don Lemon having to read that from his teleprompter.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

"Ninety-five percent of murders- murderers and murder victims fit one M.O. You can just take a description, Xerox it, and pass it out to all the cops," he said. "They are male, minorities, 16-25. That's true in New York, that's true in virtually every city (inaudible). And that's where the real crime is.

Which is perfectly true, just politically incorrect.
edit on 2/11/2020 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
So is there a possible relationship between the relentless Climate Catastrophe media stories and Bloomberg’s involvement in the UN? Are they shaping stories to build the right narrative?
Guterres appointed Bloomberg as his special envoy for climate action in March 2018. Ban Ki-moon, had appointed Bloomberg as his first special envoy for cities and climate change in January 2014.

Seems he has been bailing out the UN as well:

Bloomberg’s total contribution of $10m over two years keeps U.S. on track to fulfill its funding commitments under Paris Agreement

It would seem he is pretty excited to decarbonize society at a cost of at least $1.6 trillion in energy-sector investment annually through 2050. That’s $48 trillion!

This guy would scare me the most.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Why even bring it up? Is Bloomberg pulling votes away from Trump or something, because I haven't heard that. Why bother to even mention this outlier unless there is some kind of concern or worry about him spoiling everybody's party?

I guess more homeless people should run for President. "Feel free to look at my finances. I ain't got any! You can trust me!"

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Much has been made of the fact Obama didn't endorse Biden, yet he hasn't spoken up about all the Bloomberg ads that imply Obama is endorsing him. Those clips of Obama praising Bloomberg are from years ago during the Obama/Bloomberg years. Seems deceptive and sneaky to me.
edit on 200000044America/Chicago291 by nugget1 because: missing word

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Bloomberg is the D's version of Ross Perot.

He's only there to the split votes.

Honestly that makes a LOT of sense. Let's see if he runs as an independent after he loses the primary (I firmly believe he will lose).

I feel like your onto something here.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Much has been made of the fact Obama didn't endorse Biden, yet he hasn't spoken up about all the Bloomberg ads that imply Obama is endorsing him. Those clips of Obama praising Bloomberg are from years ago during the Obama/Bloomberg years. Seems deceptive and sneaky to me.

Much like what Bloomberg's company offers to do for anyone, for a price
change the narrative to storytelling that puts a spin on the truth
so the truth is no longer the truth, but a well spun lie.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join