It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloomburg's statements that are seriously objectionable

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Bloomberg's commercials are making him out to be some sort of saint and political guru. Well, let's take a look at some of his statements:

Keep in mind, Bloomberg owns a huge mainstream media empire with thousands of journalists under his "command" as owner of the companies they work for.

Everyone knows he is a multi-billionaire, but do they know it is because he owns much of the mainstream media which he has chosen to control when it comes to himself and the Democratic Party?

1. Bloomberg commanded his journalists not to investigate any Democratic candidate, himself included as well as the DNC in general.

He is making this out to be a wonderful good thing to tell his journalists that they may not investigate or report on him. He said he commanding his journalists not to report anything negative on any Democrat, including himself so that they won't be accused of bias since he owns their companies.

A former Bloomberg Washington bureau chief, Megan Murphy, said it "bewildering that an editor could put his name on a note that forbids an army of very talented journalists to cover aspects of an election. the most defining of our time, "in a tweet. On Friday, CNN star reporter Jake Tapper said he was "sorry for the excellent Bloomberg journalists, who have been placed in an untenable position."
www.tellerreport.com... pr.html

Really???? Do you buy this as the reason all his media outlets are not to report on or investigate him or any Democrat or the DNC? To be fair???

2. An old video of Bloomberg from 2015 has surfaced, really not so old, only 5 years ago. It is not like he said this 15 or 20 years ago or more, it was very modern times, reflecting his views in fairly current time. In his comments Bloomberg was talking about how to reduce crime in his city.

Bloomberg made some very very racist statements, only a handful of years ago, when he should have known better. There is no excusing them as they were so very recent.

In an audio clip of the 2015 speech Bloomberg gave to the Aspen Institute, the billionaire acknowledged that "stop and frisk" targeted minority "kids" whom cops must throw "up against the wall" to disarm.
www.foxnews.com... I don't know how to post this, perhaps someone else can figure it out and post it, thanks.

"Ninety-five percent of murders- murderers and murder victims fit one M.O. You can just take a description, Xerox it, and pass it out to all the cops," he said. "They are male, minorities, 16-25. That's true in New York, that's true in virtually every city (inaudible). And that's where the real crime is.
www.zerohedge.com...

a separate clip of Bloomberg complaining in a 2013 radio interview that police stop white people "too much" and minorities "too little."
nypost.com...

“So one of the unintended consequences is, people say ‘Oh, my God you are arresting kids for marijuana that are all minorities.’ Yes, that’s true. Why? Because we put all the cops in the minority neighborhoods,” he said. “Yes that’s true, why do we do it? Because that’s where all the crime is.
www.zerohedge.com...

And due to the fact that a large portion of the media is forbidden to write anything negative about him, and his ever present commercials portray him as a fix everything saint. Most people will never know he is a out and out modern day racist who is controlling journalists and the media Machiavelli style. He controls much of the media, actually tells them what to and what not to write.

Did you realize any of this? Are you a Bloomberg fan? If so, did you know about this, do you care?

(Don't compare him to Trump please, that is not anywhere near the point - the point is his control of much of the mainstream media to make himself look perfect) Bamboozling the US citizens through his control of much of the MSM.

edit on 2/11/20 by The2Billies because: addition for clarity, formatting

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

He's running as a democrat and he said, "I'm sorry".

So those past statements are a moot point.

So he's good now.

I mean really. You could dig up his KKK membership card, show him in blackface, and democrats would be cool with it because he's running against Trump.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Feeling the Bloom here. 1%er, scoffs at climate change, knows minorities are the gun problem, hates fat people with diabetes and wants to take their sugar water.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Epstein's bank... nevermind.

Soda tax.
Limited salt for restaurants.
Wants ACA (Obama Care) back.
Gun control.
Tax tax tax...

Guy lives mostly in Bermuda. However he is the best that the democrats have. Though a billionaire, he was smart to let the Democrats thin the herd during the debates.

Wonder how AOC and Ilhan Omar feel about another old white billionaire running for the presidency?
Edit: oh.. Bloomberg is from a Jewish family. Rashida Tlaib should be foaming with anti Semitic speech too.
edit on 11-2-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

He's running as a democrat and he said, "I'm sorry".

So those past statements are a moot point.

So he's good now.

I mean really. You could dig up his KKK membership card, show him in blackface, and democrats would be cool with it because he's running against Trump.

You make an excellent point. If Hitler himself ran as a Democrat and said "I'm sorry", as long as he was running against Trump the Democrats would embrace him, especially if he was a frontrunner.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Trump posted a hilarious tweet the other day. He said Bloomberg owns a media empire, but Bloomberg doesn't talk about his own campaign, because it's too boring.

Bloomberg's campaign advisors have a new strategy. They told Bloomberg he can get under Trump's skin by making fun of Trump's appearance. Seriously, that's all they've got. Mock Trump's hair and fake tan.

Trump will destroy him utterly.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I wasn't a fan of Bloomberg before this and I'm definitely not a fan of him now. At this point Bloomberg reminds me of a Dem version of Mitt Romney. Plus, now apparently he's racist to boot.

Like I said in another thread, the Dems don't actually care about beating Trump. They care about pushing the candidate that will make their corporate overlords happiest even if it means a guaranteed loss.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I wasn't a fan of Bloomberg before this and I'm definitely not a fan of him now. At this point Bloomberg reminds me of a Dem version of Mitt Romney. Plus, now apparently he's racist to boot.

Like I said in another thread, the Dems don't actually care about beating Trump. They care about pushing the candidate that will make their corporate overlords happiest even if it means a guaranteed loss.
In other words, they are trying to salvage what is left, got it.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

After a little more digging I found this: www.bloombergmedia.com...

Bloombergs corporate website claims: They shape modern stories.. They have“Proprietary intelligence, innovative design and award-winning storytelling power our ability to build the right narrative - and provide the assets to tell the story anywhere, anytime, in any way. On our platforms and beyond.

Later in the website www.bloombergmedia.com... bragging they infiltrate all social media with the customers “right narrative” … told in “any way”

Totalitarian scary now that he has forbidden any of his MSM news outlets from reporting anything negative or investigating any Democrat or the DNC.

edit on 2/11/20 by The2Billies because: link correction, format

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

You gotta admit, owning your own TV News network and being able to order actual journalists around like that is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Less

corrupt than owning a bunch of real-estate or even a single peanut farm.

Totally.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Well on one point we have to give Bloomberg credit.

He tells it like it is.

Like when he implied to a pro-life Democrat who was against late term abortions when the mother and baby are both healthy. He told her she and people like her don't belong in the Democratic Party. townhall.com...

He also said this, quite honestly:
www.azquotes.com...
Bloomberg acknowledges
he plans to go against the will of half of the nations citizens and voters if elected:
“Every one of my positions cuts - out half the country. I'm pro-choice, I'm pro-gay rights, I'm pro-immigration, I'm against guns, I believe in Darwin."

edit on 2/11/20 by The2Billies because: correction added link

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Are we sure this guy is 5 foot 8? Or did he fake those numbers too?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

So his statements on who's committing the crimes are incorrect? Isn't everyone railing about how Chicago is a mess because of which group is responsible for the preponderance of crime?

I don't find his statement about crime racist, I find it sadly accurate.

edit on 11-2-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

So his statements on who's committing the crimes is incorrect? Isn't everyone railing about how Chicago is a mess because of which group is responsible for the preponderance of crime?

But Bloomie McBloomster said that his remarks were racist and he apologized.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
But Bloomie McBloomster said that his remarks were racist and he apologized.

That's what pandering ****s do.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well, I supposed saying you are sorry worked for Democrat Robert Byrd who was a grand dragon in the KKK, and who Hillary called her friend and mentor - and ran as a Democrat his entire life, even as KKK a Grand Dragon, and later said he was sorry. So every hint of racism was forgiven and swept away because he was Democrat.

When Robert Byrd first ran he denied he was still a Grand Dragon. But "But after he won the primary, his Republican opponent produced a letter that Byrd had written to the Klan’s Imperial Wizard in 1946, long after he claimed he’d quit: “The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia.”www.historynet.com...

A Democrat can commit nearly any crime or do anything heinous (like be a KKK grand dragon) and say "I'm sorry" and the DNC will declare the person racism free and not responsible for anything they ever did or said that was racist and perpetuated racism.

But anyone who is not a Democrat is forever a racist, regardless of if they say they are sorry or not. It is always held against conservatives and Republicans by the mainstream media - who wipes the slate clean if the person is a Democrat.

No wonder, especially since Bloomberg controls much of the media in the US and his website says abroad also, and has forbidden them from saying anything negative about him, the DNC, or any Democrat in the mainstream or any media.

There is a definite dual system of justice in the US: Also a dual system of who to forgive and who not to forgive for a "social"crime like racism
Democrat: automatically declared an innocent repentant
Republican: automatically declared guilty regardless of how old the charge is and can repent and never, ever be declared repentant
-

Pelosi said that in the House Inquiry into the Impeachment, Trump had to prove himself innocent beyond a shadow of a doubt or he was guilty; and then Shiff did not allow any testimony that might even hint at Trump's innocent; then said the investigation was complete - all evidence was in, and the evidence sent to trail, then became enraged that the Senate would not allow more testimony when they handled the testimony phase of the trial-
YET if one is a Democrat (or son of a Democratic Presidential front rummer) who committed a clear crime, it will be forgiven and it will be swept under the rug and demands made that fit the constitutional mandate, that all citizens (meaning Democrats only?) are innocent until proven guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt.

even of "social" crimes (like racism):

if one is a Democrat, all they have to do is say sorry and all is forgiven and it is swept under the rug by the DNC and MSM:

if one is a Republican, even the tiniest hint that a statement could/might be construed as a "social crime" (like racism/sexism, even committed as a child [teen] or college student) they are openly raked through the coals and declared an evil (ist/ism) -

no amount of saying I'm sorry is good enough for the Democrats or the main stream media:
sadly that is the way our elitist professional (D) politicians and their MSM are running the country now.

If you are a Republican or conservative no amount of repentance even over something done in college 20-40 years ago can be forgiven, ever, by the DNC and the MSM

edit on 2/11/20 by The2Billies because: correction added link format

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Trump seems good at coming up with quick jabs on the fly. I don't really see any top democratic candidates competing well against that in a live debate. Especially Joe Biden.

No politician is quite used to dealing with someone like Trump in politics. They'll need to step up their player hating game if tgey want to win the player haters ball 2020.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

So his statements on who's committing the crimes are incorrect? Isn't everyone railing about how Chicago is a mess because of which group is responsible for the preponderance of crime?

Accuracy is racist, sexist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

"Bloombergs corporate website claims: They shape modern stories.. They have“Proprietary intelligence, innovative design and award-winning storytelling power our ability to build the right narrative - and provide the assets to tell the story anywhere, anytime, in any way. On our platforms and beyond.”

That's not journalism at all, it's Fictional writing, it's Propaganda

edit on 11-2-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Ummm...facts aren't racist...he's not wrong in his assessment...

What's wrong...is that he's expected to apologize for being...racist...for speaking truth to fact or power...as Whoopi is want to say...

That's what's wrong with this scenario...

Hypersensitivity...

Have we been so conditioned by the left that now we're coopting their standards...?

He's not wrong...

Let's place the above in it's proper context...I don't care for Mr. Bloomberg...nor would I ever vote for him...I think he's a scumbag...

Gotta speak truth to fact though...

YouSir

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join