It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MICHAEL R. BLOOMBERG has Vaulted to Third Place Amongst Democrat Presidential Candidates.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

President Trump's assessment of candidate Bloomberg's debate performance last evening.

Mini Mike Bloomberg’s debate performance tonight was perhaps the worst in the history of debates, and there have been some really bad ones. He was stumbling, bumbling and grossly incompetent. If this doesn’t knock him out of the race, nothing will. Not so easy to do what I did!
Source: twitter.com...

Bloomberg is losing altitude as quickly as he gained it. I wonder who will be the Liberal Media's NEXT darling favorite Trump-beater. Not many potentials left!

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AlienView

President Trump's assessment of candidate Bloomberg's debate performance last evening.

Mini Mike Bloomberg’s debate performance tonight was perhaps the worst in the history of debates, and there have been some really bad ones. He was stumbling, bumbling and grossly incompetent. If this doesn’t knock him out of the race, nothing will. Not so easy to do what I did!
Source: twitter.com...

Bloomberg is losing altitude as quickly as he gained it. I wonder who will be the Liberal Media's NEXT darling favorite Trump-beater. Not many potentials left!

I just heard a small montage of the B S NBC and MS L S D presenters saying Bloomberg was a disaster.
(I will borrow the Brit's word presenter because they don't report truth enough to be called reporters)

He will have to spend another Billion just to get invited back to the next debate.

How is he a R folks? There is no debate about the honest to God racists were always the D's. Ever since the middle 1800's and not the party of Lincoln that was formed to abolish slavery and the KKK were the Democrats brown shirts then.

edit on 20-2-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Bloomberg will see the polls tomorrow and realize that its best for him to avoid future debates. He climbed to third place using TV and Radio ads. Democrat voters are apparently suckers for slick advertising.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Democrat voters are apparently suckers for slick advertising.

nope
it was rushia

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

I just heard a small montage of the B S NBC and MS L S D presenters saying Bloomberg was a disaster.
(I will borrow the Brit's word presenter because they don't report truth enough to be called reporters)

He will have to spend another Billion just to get invited back to the next debate.

I certainly hope he does! That was entertainment! Plus, think of all the wealth he's redistributing to those people making commercials...

How is he a R folks? There is no debate about the honest to God racists were always the D's. Ever since the middle 1800's and not the party of Lincoln that was formed to abolish slavery and the KKK were the Democrats brown shirts then.

He was a New York City Republican while their mayor, which is basically a Democrat who wants to look like an independent thinker.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
anyone know if mighty mite mike is still in 3rd place after the dumpster fire last night?

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
anyone know if mighty mite mike is still in 3rd place after the dumpster fire last night?

They need to pick and choose some polls before they can tell the pleebs who to like.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu
oh
ok
thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join