It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MICHAEL R. BLOOMBERG has Vaulted to Third Place Amongst Democrat Presidential Candidates.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Krakatoa

Beating trump IS good for the country.

Yeah, sure. And raising taxes for everyone to pay for that "free stuff",

Like roads, bridges, infrastructure (which are in a lot of trouble) and monitoring food safety (remember all the outbreaks last year) and breakfast programs for kids in poverty? I'm glad to pay for those things. I've had to teach kids who didn't get enough to eat and I don't want that again.

You might not care, and that's your own path to follow. But I want safe bridges, safe roads, safe food, and kids who aren't so hungry they faint in class.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Yeah to allow polluters and unsafe conditions that were once regulated.

He only wants to destroy.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

PS regulations didn't keep businesses from running at a profit BTW...

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Taxes pay for things like airports and interstate highways too you know.

What flipping free stuff are you talking about?

Are you against temporarily helping families or feeding hungry children?
Are you against affordable healthcare?

Maybe you don't like seniors getting their own money in social security?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Is this news to you?

Many Americans complain about taxes, but in 2016 the total regulatory costs exceeded the $1.92 trillion the IRS collected in both individual and corporate income taxes.

The new report finds the burden of federal regulations on the American public reached a record $1.9 trillion last year. That amounts to a hidden tax of nearly $15,000 per household.

PS regulations didn't keep businesses from running at a profit BTW...

edit on 17-2-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

1. Taxes pay for things like airports and interstate highways too you know.

2. What flipping free stuff are you talking about?

3. Are you against temporarily helping families or feeding hungry children?
4. Are you against affordable healthcare?

5. Maybe you don't like seniors getting their own money in social security?

1. Taxes for airports and and interstate highways are already taken out of my paycheck every week. You want more now??? How about we reform what is being already sucked from us to find and eliminate the WASTE of taxpayer $$$, huh? That I can get behind.

2. Oh, free healthcare, free college tuition, free housing, want more examples of what the democratic "hopefuls" are promising as "free". When it is not free, but comes out of our taxes. Y'know, the working fools, not the hangers on and the freeloaders.

3. I am all for TEMPORARY help for families in need. However, I am NOT for subsidizing a lifestyle they pass on to future generations on my hard work.

4. I am for a healthcare system that does not cost an unknown quantity until it gets passed into law. Especially one that penalizes those that cannot afford it and bills them on their taxes as a penalty. Or one that is estimated to cost in the tens of TRILLIONS of dollars. What I am for is healthcare REFORM to eliminate the existing waste and over-regulation that makes the cost so high to begin with. And, eliminating frivolous lawsuits that further push the cost higher and higher.

5. I am for giving those seniors BACK what they PAID INTO the system. It is not an entitlement when you have already paid for it after all.

Got any more red herrings to air out so I can cook them over the fires of truth?

edit on 2/17/2020 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

You do know trump supported stop and frisk right?

So just stop.

hey let me know when trump tries to tell you how much pepsi you can buy, ok?
while trump is not ideal he is way better than ANY of the remaining dem alternatives
as to the "stop and frisk" it wouldn't be a thing if the dems werent such hypocrites
you are quick to point out how terrible it makes trump, while ignoring mayor soda pops quotes

you are actively supporting an old white guy that has issues with minoritys in order to beat trump
lol
how dnc of you
you know the "diversity" party lol

pathetic

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Yeah to allow polluters and unsafe conditions that were once regulated.

He only wants to destroy.

Changing the topic to deflection I see.

Typical. You cannot for the life of you admit that anything your president has done was good for the country. It must be hell living with all that hate inside you 24/7.

Let it go....vote at the polls. That is how this works, that is how all of this works.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
So they accuse Turmp of being a racist? - What about Michael Bloomberg?

Bloomberg: Put All The Cops In Minority Neighborhoods and Throw Them Against the Wall

"Reason's Jacob Sullum questioned the sincerity of Bloomberg's conversion with good reason. We can hear in that clip that, a year after leaving office, Bloomberg was still insisting stop-and-frisk worked even though data showed it wasn't true, and one judge had already ruled that the way police in New York City implemented stop-and-frisk violated citizens' Fourth Amendment rights".

edit on 17-2-2020 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Wow. Bloomberg says in this video that blacks and Latinos don't know how to find jobs, and when they are given jobs, they don't know how to act in the workplace.

mobile.twitter.com...

This is the Democrats New Rising Star on his way to the party's nomination?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Wow
Dems support this guy?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Some more on Michael Bloomberg's racist policies:

Bloomberg and The Legacy of Stop-and-Frisk - Between the Scenes | The Daily Show

Bloomberg Battles Trump and His Stop-and-Frisk Past | The Daily Show

edit on 17-2-2020 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Changing the topic to deflection I see

Ummm this is you right?

His administration has reduced the regulations MASSIVELY to allow businesses in this country to operate at a profit

You literally brought it up first.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

changed my mind
edit on 18-2-2020 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I know in the minds' of the Kool-Aid drinkers the most
important thing is beating Trump.They focus ALL of their
thoughts and actions on that one topic.That is very sad
and foolish.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Do you ever post anything that is not straight from
the democrat play book? I keep reading,from you,the
same thing over and over again.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

He is doing great for a Republican...LOL.

I have to say that it is hysterical and tells the real story when the two leading candidate for the DNC are in independent and a Republican...

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

And Sanders wants to take all the money away from Bloomberg and those like him. Those two debating each other should be fascinating to watch.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
MICHAEL R. BLOOMBERG has PURCHASED 3rd place Amongst Democrat Presidential Candidates.

The proper headline.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

He is doing great for a Republican...LOL.

I have to say that it is hysterical and tells the real story when the two leading candidate for the DNC are in independent and a Republican...

Not really funny when Bloomberg sees weakness in the Democratic Party and then stabs them in the back [remember he said he was not going to run for President] and then runs anyway.

First election in US History where you will have two Republican candidates running for President at the same time and
there will be no Democratic candidate - Bloomberg's agenda - And its sad that people aren't seeing this.

Or are they? Has he bought off the poll takers to make it look like he is gaining popularity?

Popularity with who? - Would anyone who wasn't brain dead really vote for him?

Talk about Russian interference in our elections - How about Bloomberg's interference in the election?

Since when has the Presidency been for sale to the candidate with the biggest bankroll?

I know that money talks - But there are times when it screams obscienty - And Bloomberg's candidacy is just that,
an obscenity

edit on 18-2-2020 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join