It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MICHAEL R. BLOOMBERG has Vaulted to Third Place Amongst Democrat Presidential Candidates.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Tuesday February 11, 2020

Without participating in any of the Democrat's Presidential Debates, or any Presidential Primaries (thus far), late-entrant, former New York City Mayor MICHAEL RUBENS BLOOMBERG, has magically soared to 3rd place in the just-released National Quinnipiac Poll.

1. Bernie Sanders @ 25%
2. Joe Biden @ 17%
3. Michael Bloomberg @ 15%
4. Elizabeth Warren @ 14%
5. Pete Buttigieg @ 10%

For those who aren't familiar with Bloomberg, his background: en.wikipedia.org...

Here is one "inside baseball" analysis of what's going on..

Right now, in the entry primaries, the DNC priority is ‘Never Bernie’; and toward that end Pete Buttigieg is the tool. However, in the background the DNC Club is positioning Bloomberg to save the day, and that is becoming visible in new national polling.

Joe Biden’s current “national polling position” (2nd Place) is merely a reflection of months of media narrative building on behalf of the former VP. As voters tune-in, Biden is not in the picture. Sleepy Joe is dissolving daily & that shows up in these early primaries. So on a national scale just remove Biden and reassess.

Now we see Bloomberg coming in. That’s the plan visible within the narrative construction.

Warren is inauthentic; the media and Club organizers gave her a shot and it didn’t work. Right now Warren’s value is in keeping Sanders from gaining more far-left momentum as many, likely most, Warren progressives’ will go to Sanders. Remember, national delegates are proportional.

Regardless of a win, or close second place, the national media message coming out of tomorrow's New Hampshire primary will be heavily weighted toward favoring Pete Buttigieg.

But the end goal is for Michael Bloomberg to be the Democratic Nominee for U.S. President.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Even though the media is having a hard time focusing on the Democrats, due to President Trump being so large and menacing, when they do discuss what's happening in the Democratic field of candidates, it's obvious they've given up on the former front-runner, Barack Obama's Vice President, Joe Biden.

It's also obvious that an increasing number of Democrat political pundits believe Michael Bloomberg is the only Democrat currently running for President who, as they put it, "Can take on President Trump and Win". Then they start talking about all the things Michael Bloomberg and Donald Trump have had in common; Self-Made Billionaires...Business Men...New York...Tough...Fighters, etc..

The above article also describes how the Democratic National Committee (DNC) plans to get Bernie out of the way (again), and have enough delegates transferred to Bloomberg during their National Convention (July 13th - 16th) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

IMO, even if the DNC's strategy works, most Americans will still see Bloomberg as a long-shot for defeating President Trump. But he is apparently the best they've got.

-CareWeMust

edit on 2/11/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Who said money can't buy an election ?

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Perhaps. But his condescending attitude is going to turn off independents big time.

His anti-2nd amendment stance shut him out of my thinking entirely. Just ahead of his nanny-state BS.

But, do not forget the 300 lbs witch in the room... Hillary. Much as it pains me, she is a factor that can not be ignored. In a brokered convention, which this could end up being, all bets are off.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Perhaps. But his condescending attitude is going to turn off independents big time.

His anti-2nd amendment stance shut him out of my thinking entirely. Just ahead of his nanny-state BS.

But, do not forget the 300 lbs witch in the room... Hillary. Much as it pains me, she is a factor that can not be ignored. In a brokered convention, which this could end up being, all bets are off.

Yep and if he were to pick her for V.P. I hope he has really good security.. ! Really does not matter as I will bet if he is the nominee Trump will beat him at the polls/election like an old drum.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Who said money can't buy an election ?

I'm seeing Bloomberg campaign commercials on Chicago TV stations so frequently, you'd think that our Primary was coming really soon. But Illinois is not until mid-March.

You're right..the guy is spending tons of cash.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull
Up until last week, I was thinking that Hillary might be Bloomberg's VP.. A real power-house couple. But Hillary said over the weekend that there's no way she'll settle for Vice President.

So you may be right! She's chomping at the pantsuit to run for President again. 3rd time's the charm!

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So Hilldog with mini mike as VP and we will see how long Hillary lasts before she has a terminal coughing fit.

They have to have Bloomberg in there somehow, he has the cash!

P

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Good point. Bloomberg told the DNC (Tommy Perez) that he didn't need any money from the national coffers now, or ever. He'd fund 100% of his entire nationwide campaign. Since the DNC is flat broke, Perez is ALL IN for Michael Bloomberg.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I think if they run Bloomberg, they'll loose all the Bernie bros, add Clinton to him and they will have people coming with the pitchforks.

I say let them do it, I'll enjoy watching them burn themselves to the ground.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   
TV ads are not rallies. People want to attend and stream rallies. I think he gets the nomination but Trump is going to destroy him.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   
We've already got a tough billionaire from NY. What do we need this guy for again?

Go fish, DNC.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Trumps reelection campaign will have close to a Billion to spend, they ran on a skinny platform and cut cost everywhere, it has all paid off as now they can go into election season with serious cash.

Actual stats and source:

In all, Trump and the RNC together scooped up a staggering $463 million in 2019, party officials said. In comparison, then-President Barack Obama and the Democratic Party raised roughly $220 million in 2011, the year before his reelection.

Together they pulled half a billion and Trump will have 200 million plus for his war chest and reelection campagin.

Source is WAPO, Garbage and trash, I know, however this article is devoid of the emotional and partisan language, so it's clean to use.

Source:
www.washingtonpost.com... o-2020/2020/01/03/10ba1612-2dad-11ea-bcd4-24597950008f_story.html
edit on 11-2-2020 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   
WWE (DNC) wrestling refs know beforehand who is getting the 3 count. So do the fans but as long as he gives a bunch of 2 counts everyone is happy. But here comes Bloomberg.

He hands the ref a stack of cash and tells him his signature move is dropping a crate of cash on his opponent with a forklift. Oh, and the WWE can keep the crate of cash.

Some fans will get upset and infuriated but who cares. The WWE is still making money and the crate is a lot easier.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   

He may be the best that the DNC want, but he's not the best they've got. Since 2016, Bernie has consistently polled as having the best chance against Trump.

The DNC don't care about beating Trump. They care about beating him with a corporate approved candidate.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   
In Dixville Notch, a surprise candidate came away the winner. Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg. Wow. Shocking...meh.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Ol' Mike is surging ahead in the polls, eh? Well, as someone said recently on this forum:

Polls are meant to DRIVE public opinion, not measure it.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Make America THIN again!

Yep ole Mikey will put the USA on a diet. Scale back those sugary drinks and eat more salads. He will declare CO2 war on all of the obese people in the USA and that's quite a few.

Does anyone realize that much of the gasoline standards for MPG has been eaten away and simply lost by the additional weight and size of people today.

Guess why people gravitate towards large SUV and gas guzzlers.? Why, cause they cant fit in the passenger cars.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Wow, imagine two billionaires, one who was a Democrat before he was a Republican and the other a Republican before he was a Democrat, going head to head for the Presidency, the cynical emotional appeals they'll toss to everyone will be unprecendented.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Regardless of what anyone thinks about Mike or the content of his utterances and opinions, the following speech will kill his ambition for the presidency.

And if it doesn't kill it outright it will be hilarious to watch him and Anderson Cooper try to explain a way out of it all while the leftist circular firing squad closes in on him.

edit on 11-2-2020 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Mike is a moderate Democrat if I believe, sometines that leans right, but his other views jilt him back to the left.

Truth is, he is wishy washy, Trump comes off more stable in regards to his wants and views.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join