It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi. Back to ATS after a break. Posting under a new name.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

a great start

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Looks like your post was left empty. That's not very "thoughtful".

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

Hmmmm....conspiracy....no content in your original post....I say blame "journalists" or Russia....or Trump...or.....
edit on 10-2-2020 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
How is this flagged 5 times!

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Oaktree

I think it autoflags when you comment.

Edit. It does
edit on 1022020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

you sure ?

9 flags and 8 posts

someone has flaged this

i can flag - then deflag it - so i havnt " contributed "

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hi all. Nice to be a part of this community!

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape
I should have posted more about myself when I first joined. I am struggling a bit with posting, attaching links to sources and it would be great fun to have an avatar.
I need a real tutorial.Lol. Some direction would be appreciated.
Anyway I was off to the races with so much information to post about the coronavirus and wanting to contribute factual information.
So a little about myself. I live in the U.S. and am a serious sic-fi fan. My interests are very eclectic so I have an opinion on everything. I will confess that I am eccentric but in a good way. I just see things from a different point of view.
I have an advanced degree and have been employed in the financial sector.
My family are horrified that I post on conspiracy sites and are my toughest critics.Lol. I do try and share with them but they do not want to hear what I think. I am fortunate that my family are involved in many different sectors of the economy so I am always presented with fresh material.
We cover everything from cutting edge scientific fields, business and the latest technology and start ups, so you can see I have lots to draw from.
Oh...I just had another thought. Do you think there is any connection to the coronavirus and the chemtrails?
I hope everyone will forgive me.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hi thoughtful

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Oaktree

Be kind. We have all made this mistake.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

No it doesn't.