It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found Trump's Playbook all the way back in 1949: Prophets of Deceit

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Oblique9043

Cognitive dissonance... the guy who won the presidency is a "loser" to you. In your world up is down, left is right, confidence is fear, but by all means believe those who disagree with you are the ones in their own imaginary world. Suuuuure we are the dumbass hacks who dont have the right grip on reality, Mr. Bassakwards Upsidedown Man.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Rather obviously it's escaped your notice that he won the election.

You have a strange notion about what constitutes losing... You might wanna work on that.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Cookies are for rewards,binkies are for whiners,
binkies dipped in Prozac are for the deranged.

Homemade Mamabeth cookies are rewards. The ones I put a photo of up are nasty store bought fake rewards for someone who excelled at an activity only in their sheltered mental world. That said, I like how you think and will distribute the prosaic binkies to the whiner next time.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: v3g4S

Expect the fervor to get way more intense the closer it gets to November.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oblique9043
a reply to: infolurker

For the 100th time, I AM NOT A DEMOCRAT OR A LIBERAL.

You're going to have to actually defend yourself instead of deflect using my imaginary hypocrisy to shield yourself from criticism and your own hypocrisy.

So you came back for the 2020 elections!!!

I had actually missed sparring with you... it was entertaining.

See you in a better OP...

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Political parties are apart of our very identities. People don't just vote Republican or Democrat, they ARE Republican or Democrat. Trump supporters are the worst example of this currently although the "progressive" left can be just as bad or worse in some respects. Both sides are just narcissists projecting their # onto the other and both worship a false image of who they want to portray themselves as. For the left its being the most PC, non-racist, most tolerant person imaginable and for the right, its personified in Trump. Both are over compensating and see what they hate about themselves in the opposing side.

Bold emphasis is the biggest ideological lie extremists engorge themselves on.

It gives them reason to hate anyone who doesn't conform to what they believe in.

Also, Oblique, I can tell you are just brimming with tolerance.

Your words are so kind and peaceful. I bet everyone loves being around you. You must be the center of attention at parties.

It wouldn't surprise me if your love and compassion made people stop in their tracks and feel like a child in their mother's embrace.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So what's the end game look like in Trump's vision of America?

The end game is putting Nancy Pelosi and other prominent members of the opposition party in prison for violating presidential loyalty laws.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Presidents don't make laws.

Congress does.

Nice try but a swing and a miss.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Gotta hand it to you...
You really ARE Oblique.

Boom. Roasted.

- Michael Scott

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Trump IS America at this point so his fate is our fate. Trump and his cult followers cannot separate their identities from their fantasy view of what America is. Which is everything they are. White, Christian, Conservative Capitalist. Which is why anything that is not those things becomes a threat to America when it's really just a threat to their perceived superiority status in the social hierarchy. Their self worth was destroyed in childhood so they've attached who they are to this "American" identity that allows them to believe they are superior. Which is why 8 years of a black man in office felt like such torture to them. It was a daily reminder that they are not superior to anyone and they do not own America. Trump is psychological payback for that torture they suffered.

This quote from Lyndon B. Johnson sums it up quite nicely.

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." -LBJ

Oh....you're one of THOSE people.
I fart in your general direction

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

"Arguments" and inane theories like this are the reason why I hate both aliens and Buhdism now, so "thanks" I guess?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Little information about both authors - not at all surprising, Frankfurt school and Marxist leanings. Of course they would see american Right wing political sensibilities in that way.

Yep. The fruit doesn't fall to far from the tree. A simple search of author backgrounds and everything is revealed.

If anyone rebels against the blessed overlords of marketing and banking then you are a fascist!

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It's very telling that overwhelmingly the replies in this thread amount to nothing but attacks on my politics (which none of you actually even know and have made up in your heads as a way to discredit me so you don't have to consider the information), attacks on the authors politics (for the same reason) and whataboutisms about Obama.You guys can't handle when someone pops your safe space bubble of delusion and shows you reality.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

You're reading far too much into things... I don't care about your politics, Obama, or what you ate for breakfast... you waltzed in and instantly stuck your foot in your mouth, dancing a one legged jib as your pants fell down and bared your ass to the world. I mocked you for it and for the amazing intellect that was clearly on display. Reality is far more basic than whatever high assed world you've crafted between your ears... the actual reality of this world is that dumbasses are going to get mocked whenever possible. That has remained constant for eons.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Thats a lot of words for saying absolutely nothing at all. All you have are childish insults because that's the emotional and intellectual development level you are at, that of a child.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Thats a lot of words for saying absolutely nothing at all. All you have are childish insults because that's the emotional and intellectual development level you are at, that of a child.

Thanks, I do try to keep things youthful and fun.

edit on 11-2-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I stumbled across the OPs playbooks. This is significant, the OP is playing out almost exactly in line with these two documents by Shinta Cho and Taro Gomi.

I mean just look at this... from 1977, 40+ years ago, guys! YOU GUYS! LOOK AT THIS!!! 40+ years old playbook for the OP Everyone Poops

Everyone Poops does not have a plot. The first sixteen pages contain various prompts regarding defecation

It's almost like they saw into the future and selected this exact OP!
It goes on...

On the seventeenth page, a nameless boy with black overalls and a red shirt is introduced, seen running into a bathroom. The book then goes on to explain how people of all ages, from adult to very young child, defecate, and how infants may use diapers.[3][4] After that, there are only three more illustrations that do not feature the boy.[5] On the next page of the book, the child uses toilet paper and flushes the toilet.[6][7] The final portion of the book explains that because every animal eats, they must therefore defecate, and the book ends with rear views of the boy and six different animals defecating and the words "Everyone Poops".

Tell me the ideas of the OP didn't stem directly from this manuscript.

Then, it gets even worse, in 1978 The Gas We Pass- The Story of Farts was released and it's just as eerie how closely it foresaw the OP now, 42 years after the author predicted it would come to well... uh, pass.

The book tells children about flatulence (also known as farting),

HOLY GOD, Check please!!! It's almost like they had a crystal ball and were witnessing February 10th, 2020 decades before it even happened! What the hell?!?!?
I am almost too shook to continue, but I shall press onward towards the truth and in the name of justice.

The book also discusses animals and their habits of flatulence. The book explains why farts smell bad, and what animals only seem to fart

Can't go on! Gonna have to nope right TF out at this point, it's too disturbing just how closely this OP's strategy is mirroring these playbooks that, again, were written 40+ years ago!!! They knew back then, guys... they saw what was gonna happen and here we are witnessing it happening in real time.
SAD!
edit on 11-2-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: Somebody wants to play games? By God we will play games.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
You do know that everything you wrote pretty much could apply exactly to the left. They constantly agitate race relations,
constantly putting whites against minorities. Have an extremely bad habit of over-blowing everything from climate change, racism, and say only they can fix it. Smear anyone that's patriotic as xenophobic or even remotely wanting a closed functioning border as hating Mexicans. It also sounds exactly like Obama all he did was big promises at least Trump is coming through with the majority of them.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RetsuUnohana

So what you're saying is that Trump supporters are no better than the people they claim to be so unlike? I'm gonna have to agree with you on that one since both the left and the right are just mirror images who project their # onto the other side. Although Obama never had anywhere near the unquestioning obedient cult following Trump does. Not even close.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Thank you for just proving my point in my last reply.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join