It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found Trump's Playbook all the way back in 1949: Prophets of Deceit

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Meh, y'all still cannot properly meme. If I wanted to champion division, I would go against the majority opinion of the world and agree with you that the left can meme... but then we would both be wrong, wouldn't we?

*finger pistols and clicking sounds*
You're solo on this wrong opinion, chief.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Valid opinion , but can you articulate exactly why that meme is dumb?

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Ah hell, that failure of comprehension syndrome seems to be spreading like COVID on a cruise ship. I didnt say it was a dumb meme, I said the left cannot meme. Your memes suck.
They're bland.
They lack panache.
They are the equivalent of Estelle Getty trying to be sexy.
They make as much sense as a Slayer concert at the Vatican.
They are about as edgy as a glass of warm milk being enjoyed by an Osmond.
They have the street cred of Ovaltine cut with Metamucil.
They are basic enough to be read and comprehended by Dexter Manley.
They have the political acumen of Corky from Life Goes On.
They are the type of memes only appreciated by people who think it's spelled "meem"
But dumb? Nah, didnt say that at all.

Speaking of articulation, your dance moves continue to entertain...

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Well comprehension seems to be a dying art, oh and dancing is a form of entertainment, you should try it some time, it has incredible health benefits.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Good thing I'm not a part of the left.

How about dem memes?

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oblique9043

How about dem memes?

You're going to burst some veins with that one, funny stuff.

Sad the right are so lame they can't take what the dish out.
edit on 16-2-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I wouldnt waste time trying to have a real discussion out of him. Hes basically talking to and about himself in every exchange he has with the opposition. Hes one of those iamverysmart types who still acts like that nerdy kid in high school that even the other nerdy kids think is weird. I'm picturing JP from Grandmas Boy when I converse with him.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Oblique9043

C'mon man he's the cap....he's the leader.

A southern bible belt swilling conservative Christian, the dialogue only has a very small variation possible...

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   

You claim you're "not part of the left," I've seen you state it several times. That claim, however, isn't supported by even the evidence of the single post I'm presently replying to... members of the Right do not find racist boogeymen hiding within forests that contain no racism. Similarly, moderates and centrists also dont tend to mutate any personally inconvenient argument or individual disagreement into something born of racism. I know of only two groups that are as infatuated with slapping down that race card as you have shown yourself to be: leftists, specifically the babbling jackasses in the progressive movement of the left, and actual racists (in an eerily real to life manifestation of the long used "closeted gays are the most homophobic people" claim). So you keep saying vehemently that you're not a leftist... considering the only alternative, do you really want to go down that path in this discussion or do you want to do a little backtracking and ass covering about now?

PS: the 2nd to the last one is a political cartoon, not a meme. A photo with a direct quote is not a meme. A photo with a news snippet, also not a meme. The last one is actually a meme, good job there at least it shows some comprehensional progress.

We seem to be spinning our wheels understanding that words have meanings, AGAIN. We have been through this multiple times now. It's difficult to take someone who critiques someone's disagreement with them as "not recognizing reality" when you're the individual who seems to routinely apply your own unique definition to any word or quoting of words you clumsily stumble across in those conversations.

meme
edit on 16-2-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

A southern bible belt swilling conservative Christian, the dialogue only has a very small variation possible...

As I've said before, I am whatever you say I am... whatever you want, need, or fear me to be, I am.
XOXO

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Sounds like Obama’s playbook to me.

If you hadn’t noticed, Trump has been sweeping up the glass from Obama’s shattered presidency for three years. How you could see it any differently is frightening.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Oh look, another Trump is Hitler thread.
Yaaaaawn.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Thanks broseph, Im glad ATS has a guy like you to correct us regular aint so smart folk. What would I do without your expertise?

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

The fact that you think that riding an economy created out of the biggesy economic crash in decades equates to "sweeping up the glass from Obamas shattered presidency" should be grounds for a mental health evaluation and a mandatory 2 week stay at an insane asylum.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Hes not Hitler, hes just following the playbook.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Get out of your echo chamber. The world laughs at the Left’s memes. They’re legendary.

I see them being made fun of all over the world.

Hasn’t your alarm clock gone off, yet, by the way? Time to wake up!

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

You Trump supporters and your concern for what people think is hilarious. For one, because you think the world is laughing at us when we have a president like Obama and you think the world respects us when we have Trump as POTUS but the complete opposite is true. Trump is a joke to the rest of the world and so are his supporters but Obama was very respected.

Second, the only thing you can do to back up your positions is point to this giant group of imaginary people you think agree with you because you actually don't have the first clue of what you're talking about. You only know how to be a sheep and mindlessly follow your crowd. I don't care if the whole world really was laughing at me, I know what truth is, I know what right and wrong are and popular opinion will not sway me no matter what tactic is used. I've survived much worse for speaking the truth my whole life and I'm not about to stop now over some hypothetical laughs.

You're just projecting your fear of world wide humiliation onto me. I know who and what I am, the worlds opinion of me doesn't mean a damn thing. Only insecure children care about what people think to that extent.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oblique9043

How about dem memes?

Ouch!

Did he really say those things about his daughter? That is Sofa King GROSS!

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

As I've said before, I am whatever you say I am... whatever you want, need, or fear me to be, I am.
XOXO

Anything , that's kinda of exciting I'm going to have think on that one for a bit.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join