It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very weird Biden speech

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Just announced on Fox news that Bernie Sanders is reneging on his promise to release his medical records. Something bad is in there.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: pavil

Just announced on Fox news that Bernie Sanders is reneging on his promise to release his medical records. Something bad is in there.

DNC will see to it his medical records get leaked after he wins NH.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
Hasn't Biden always been a creepy kid kisser? I bet he knows where Epstein went.

Get your facts correct, he is a girl hair sniffer, not a kid kisser. I never saw him kiss a kid, just the weird hair fetish.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Whenever it happens, it will be bad for Bernie.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Also, Joe Biden and bodies all the things Democrats think President Trump is.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

www.nbcnews.com... nbc ran with it as well as fox, figured id add this as a source for how fox gets treated around here . its a video but can post this tiny snippit

Sanders reverse on medical records: 'Released as much documentation as any other candidate'

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

only kid he seems to kiss is his granddaughter.... on the lips but hey some old people are weird like that

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

only kid he seems to kiss is his granddaughter.... on the lips but hey some old people are weird like that

Joe is overboard creepy. If you see the video of that kiss, and what happens with their hands.....(that's all I can say in this forum.)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

Just google "creepy Joe Biden" and look at the images.

Joe Biden is probably the reason the Girl Scouts put out a press release about not forcing kids to be affectionate with people.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
It looks like Biden is finished now.
His popularity has tanked. All he appears to be doing now is attacking his dem opponents, then boasting about how black people love him more than said opponents.

I've been watching YT vids of Biden for two hours, and have finally stopped. I just couldn't look away!

You say 'now' but this is from August last year.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: daftpink

I didn't say the speech was recent, although August wasn't too long ago.
The point of my OP, which I thought I made clear, was that Biden says some very weird stuff.
I listened to a bunch of his "town hall" meetings. The one I discussed was so odd that I felt it deserved a thread.

Many politicians say stupid things, or outlandish things, or inflammatory things.
Biden says weird, crazy things.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Its time for a visiting Angel nurse for Joe.

Maybe even one for Sanders also.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: DBCowboy

I know. His family members (or someone!) need to just pull him out of the race. Throw in the towel.

His comments are just getting crazier by the day!

Biden had to stay a candidate for the Democrats failed Ukraine impeachment to have any grounds. One of their only talking points was Trump investigating someone running for President.

Now that the impeachment garbage is tossed out I sure do hope Biden drops out. He was just being used by the Dem party. They knew he had zero chance of being the nominee.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join