It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very weird Biden speech

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ColeYounger
You guys can discuss it all here.
"What happens on ATS, stays on ATS."

There are several 'fictional' accounts documented here in the Short Story Forum.

I get it. It's just a matter of perception.
It reminds me of an ongoing situation I have with the mods.
They said some of my posts were laced with "obscene words".
I said I like to think of those words as "sentence enhancers".

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Just to stay on topic, I've also had some weird speaking issues.

I call them "Vowel Movements".

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

When Biden was called out for his
"Pony Soldier" remark, he could have said they misunderstood him because of his dipthong.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

"Pony Soldier" remark, he could have said they misunderstood him because of his dipthong.

that's why I wear boxers.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I had a dog that got old and senile.
He would growl and snap at his own tail when it wagged.
I decided it was best to put him on 'light duty.'

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
You would have to view Joe Biden's most recent statements(past 12 months) in a vacuum to come to your conclusion.

Joe Biden has been acting like this for 30+ years, there is nothing new, when he ran for president for the 1st time he awkwardly bowed out due to a gross case of plagiarism, his 2nd run for president he got about 1% of the democrat vote and was given a choice by Obama -V.P. or Secretary of State.
Now his 3rd stint as presidential candidate was coupled with a bogus whistleblower account and Joe was positioned as a political rival of Trump which is complete bulls#@t. Now that the impeachment scam did not work and Joe Biden's greed and corruption have been exposed he would like nothing more than to play the victim, no way,no how..not happening.

Do you believe Harvey Weinstein with his walker or have sympathy for Bernie Madoff because he may have a terminal disease?
Don't be fooled, Joe Biden deserves prison not sympathy, regardless of any medical issues that may or may not arise. Joe Biden has lied, cheated and has been given a life of entitlement and all he has done was enrich himself and his family through illegal scams that would land any of us behind bars regardless of any medical issues.
What you are seeing is just good ole Joe under the spotlight, I hope he gets what he has coming to him.

edit on 10-2-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hasn't Biden always been a creepy kid kisser? I bet he knows where Epstein went.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Watching Joe Biden speak is as enjoyable as watching a 250ton locomotive barrel into a flaming garbage truck at a railroad crossing. I know it's going to be catastrophic but I cannot look away.

Watching Biden is as sad as watching a fat old hairy man wearing woman's shoes trying to pick up a 22 year old stripper named Candi at a Vegas bar.

Was that you?! OMG!

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
But how can people still be rooting for him? The guy can't put two coherent thoughts together. Please, please tell me it's a joke, that people are being forced to attend his rallies and talkies. People like that can't really exist can they?

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
They're not, it is just the media pretending. Look at his poll numbers.
The media is defending him but seem to be moving on because they know he is too stupid and out of touch with reality.
Joe got plastic surgery, and a whistleblower and thought, with the help of the media, he would ride the impeachment wave into the white house.

originally posted by: BoxerBrawler
But how can people still be rooting for him? The guy can't put two coherent thoughts together. Please, please tell me it's a joke, that people are being forced to attend his rallies and talkies. People like that can't really exist can they?

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Watching Joe Biden speak is as enjoyable as watching a 250ton locomotive barrel into a flaming garbage truck at a railroad crossing. I know it's going to be catastrophic but I cannot look away.

Watching Biden is as sad as watching a fat old hairy man wearing woman's shoes trying to pick up a 22 year old stripper named Candi at a Vegas bar.

at this point, I have to ask. Did you score?

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

at this point, I have to ask. Did you score?

No.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I actually think that'd be pretty enjoyable to watch. But then, I'm enjoying watching Biden's slow-mo train wreck. I just with the Democrats would ride that pony all the way down.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

The only reason he is running is to protect his and Hunter's ass.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

How is being in the media spot light protecting him?
That were me and I had # to cover up I'd tuck my tail and hide.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BoxerBrawler
It has protected them so far. Now that he is running 4th, he is fair game after this impeachment fiasco.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

that's why I wear boxers.

Dude - if no one has told you this yet, you are an absolute ATS treasure!

I get more belly laughs out of your posts than anyone else's - hands down.

And your serious posts are pretty good too.

Carry on my friend!

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Biden I just feel sorry for.

After seeing him fondle the breasts of a little girl I lost all compassion for this man. There have been MANY examples of his inappropriate behavior since then, with the latest images of him kissing his young granddaughter on the lips.
This man appears to lack a moral compass and has no understanding of how his words- and hands- affect his image. His behavior adds credence to the many rumours of the elite and child sexual abuse. Makes one think a little harder on stories like Pizza Gate and Brownstone.
Just because these stories get investigated and swept under the rug doesn't mean there wasn't a cover-up. Seems the investigating agencies need to be investigated.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I know. His family members (or someone!) need to just pull him out of the race. Throw in the towel.

His comments are just getting crazier by the day!

Lord help the Democratic Party should he do well in the next set of primarys after New Hampshire. I can't imagine them staying unified after that.

Biden-Sanders? Could they get any older?

..... I'm just waiting for the Moment Joe goes really crazy. You know it's coming. It's going to be horrifying and beautiful at the same time.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The thing that depresses me about all of these older politicians and public figures is that they seem to have this need to keep doing this. Whether it be pressure from outside sources or just the lust for power I don't get it. Someone that is close to 80 years old or over in RBG case is just depressing to me. Even for someone like President Trump to jump in this late in life kind of bugs me but I knew gong in that Trump had made his money and didn't have to do this to get rich or prove something.

To me it just goes to show you how corrupted the system is and how important it is to have hobbies and outside interests. I know if my parents were still out there busting their ass when they didn't have to be would drive me crazy.

Even if they really liked it at some point there is a time to move on and do some different things in life and move your focuses to a different place, for me it just doesn't seem healthy. Father time will always win the race

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join