It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Messiah on Netflix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Anyone have a chance to watch it?

I thought it was really good and I'm a little pissed that the series ended where it did. Like almost all of the good series now I'm coolin my heels until the next set comes out. I hate that. So if you've seen it, what are your thoughts? Is he legit?

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BoxerBrawler

I watched it, and yes it was good, but no he isnt legit, its the movies.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
From everything seen he could be either be legit or a damn good illusionist, controlling the weather like that right at the start of the first episode, that is some divine intervention right there! Like the idea he is more a devil/Lucifer, hey if Jesus is real so are these guys i guess.. Interesting concept to play around with and the right time for it too i think.

Maybe you enjoy reading about a older post about it from 'Gosseyn', many already gave their view of the series there.
Messiah tv show (Gosseyn)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1
Well yes I know it's just a movie. I didn't mean legit like real-life legit lol!

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Is he legit?

They left it unanswered, didn't they? Or, did they?

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Thanks for the link!

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
We watched that a while back, it was pretty good. I wonder when the new season will come out.

We have been watching Devi, it is pretty decent for a low budget show. You won't get nightmares off of that show, the monsters are not realistic.

Ragnarok is pretty decent too, the person chosen for Loki looks sort of like the Loki on Thor.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I loved it, but I hated where it ended.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Right? I'm always the last one to get in on these series. Work has me MIA a lot so by the time I get down time I'm months behind everyone else boo #ing hoo. I thought it was great and I'm looking forward to the next set in the series! I think the guy is a terrorist and the so called miracles were set up before hand!

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Every time I lean toward him being a terrorist, I then double back.
I didn't like the actor at first, but he grew on me.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
I think he's a pretty good actor. Has he been in anything else?

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Hard to say. For every situation that pops up to make you believe he is, another one pops up to explain that situation as him not being....

I'm sure no one will know for sure one way or the other until the last episode. Until then, we'll keep getting shown miracles then possible explanations that it wasn't.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I loved it. I thought it was entertaining.

new topics

top topics

join