It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toad Magic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
In my spare time I was reading an interesting book about magic, this book is pretty interesting and I was at first mostly interested in the Chapter discussing natural magic. Natural magic pertains to using all knowledge & hidden aspets of natural things and the environment (men, women, animals, plants, metals, stones, things and objects, anything natural...) for magic purposes. Having deep knowledge of all natural things and being able to utilize them in magic. The book title and author, I've listed below.

"Book of magical art, Hindu magic and Indian occultism by De Laurence, L. W."

archive.org...

One interesting magic practice mentioned in the natural magic section involved a toad. It is said that the hatred a toad has for man can be utilized, if this feeling of the toad is captured and utilized in an amulet that it can be used to fight off sicknesses, plague and disease. The toads hatred & terror feelings toward the human is the powerful essence used in the magic. The hatred is sealed into the toads total being and utilizing its hatred and extracting it to use in the amulet... is what gives the amulet the magical power.

After reading this section of the book, it got me thinking about this concept in our current day world and everyday lives today. The magic (power) created by utilizing another's fear. I'm sure you can conjure up in your mind a time when this tactic was used on you, or perhaps you used it on another ?

In our modern day era many people discuss our political regimes and government institutions or those on top of provoking war and or divide in people to use for power and control. This would be one of the largest and broadest ideas that came to my mind in relating to what was done to the toad.

Another idea that came to my mind was when looking at different emotional tears (grief tears, change tears, onion tears, laughing tears) under a microscope we can see that they form different shapes based on what the emotion emitted was during the crying tears. So thinking back to the toad and the amulet created, could tears not be used in this same manner ? If I were to capture some happy tears and make an amulet what would it do for me or for the wearer ? What about fear tears ?

I am interested in hearing from anyone who has experimented with such things, whether it be a toad amulet creation and what the amulet was made for and how it fulfilled its purpose for you or for whomever it was created for. Or any other type of experiment done that can relate to what I'm pointing to here. What was the outcome in the end ? Did you get the outcome you desired ? Did it backfire on you ? What was your original motive and what happened in the end ?

leolady

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
naw, we are told that occultism is real.....sure enough.... but not to be a victim.....

REFUSE TO BE A VICTIM

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

"Come home to simple Rick's"

This 2minute clip from Rick and Morty is on par with this thread.

Ah cant get the video to work.
edit on 10-2-2020 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

There you go

edit on 10-2-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The toad having a natural aversion to man and a toads supposed hate for man are not the same thing.
The toads aversion is due to size difference and natural instinct to react to a large moving object near you.
Toads do not hate.

I am a practicing witch for over thirty years.
Natural magic is is powerful. Every natural object contains power.

The last thing I might add is that using a power you believe is hateful can have unexpected and negative results.

Better to just sit on a large rock in the sun if you need to absorb power.

Remember, and it harm none. Not even toads.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So I wonder what made this person write about the aversion and hate of the toad needed to create the amulet. They certainly seem convinced of it...

I'm not a practicing person of magic, I am simply interested in reading and learning about the history of it, so I don't know. I think it is why I read and related it toward other real life things I think, also why I tend to focus on natural magic because I think people do natural magic all the time really w/out trying to do magic, its part of life experiences and stuff we go through. It makes me think of the story about creating the toad amulet to ward of sickness and plague is more a parable to teach a lesson about what power and control does ?

Which is of course why I am asking for people who've practiced and done magic to come forward with what they did and what happened, what was the outcome overall. I am interested to hear actual accounts from people today in our modern world.

leolady

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

Peace

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

It was only a matter of time... lol

leolady

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This is an important topic...we have a woman in our town that many of us suspect is a real witch. She is a vegan and has been seen morphing into what appeared to be a lizard creature in broad daylight.

We have it on good authority that she voted Labour in the last election and my best mate, Clive, swears he found a toad in his living room with her facial features.

Is there a legal way we can test for this black magic? Drowning or pricking her with a sharp object perhaps?

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DougHole64
This is an important topic...we have a woman in our town that many of us suspect is a real witch. She is a vegan and has been seen morphing into what appeared to be a lizard creature in broad daylight.

We have it on good authority that she voted Labour in the last election and my best mate, Clive, swears he found a toad in his living room with her facial features.

Is there a legal way we can test for this black magic? Drowning or pricking her with a sharp object perhaps?

Perhaps you need to go back to 15th Century and buy Malleus Maleficarum?
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Peace

Perhaps Leolady could kiss the toad?

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

I was gona ask if he will turn into my prince ! ?

leolady

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: leolady

I was gona ask if he will turn into my prince ! ?

leolady

Hi Leolady,
On link i have sent you a "Frog Prince Poem", i hope you like it:-
poetryarchive.org...

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   

I think the real issue regards toads and magic is to do with the secretions released when the toad (not all varieties) is threatened or alarmed. These secretions are poisonous and psychoactive and it's easy to see why they are deemed valuable by 'magic' practitioners. They can be stored and used in various ways.

I doubt amulets have any effectiveness whatsoever much like spells and enchantments. The book you are referring to in this instance reads very ignorant and 'dated'.

S+F for an interesting thread.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon
Talismans may or may not work, but i'm not keen on the Icon that was nearly sold at Christie's, which is probably toxic, being a real skull and bones made into a ballot box, with a lid cut into skull, i would have bought it to bury if i could.
nypost.com...

An interesting article about "Toadmen" below, strangely some references come from between the World Wars:-
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 12-2-2020 by Astronomer62 because: Edit.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Hi Astronomer,

I would have buried it as well. It would seem like the decent and appropriate thing to do.

I'll get back with a reply on that other thread but have to head out for an hour and won't have time to give a thought out reply. It's a complicated issue!

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

leolady

Sorry about that..I read your thread, thought it was very interesting and didn't want to just leave without bumping it but had nothing to add.

Peace

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

leolady

"Sorry about that..I read your thread, thought it was very interesting and didn't want to just leave without bumping it but had nothing to add."
I'm sure Leolady took it the right way, operation mindcrime, chill out and have a beer:-

Peace

edit on 12-2-2020 by Astronomer62 because: Edit.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62

en.wikipedia.org...

Thank you for this information, she does indeed seem to fit this profile (Sexually Promiscious, vegan, labour voter etc) and confirms that what we are dealing with is a real life witch. This afternoon I snuck into our local church and stole some holy water from the little bath they put babies heads into. The witch in question works in our local Tesco's most evenings and so tonight myself and Clive intend to prove our theory. We will use her checkout and when she is least expecting it, I will toss the lords water forcefully into her face whilst Clive commands the demon to 'show itself!'. Hope to get some footage of this for proof, stay tuned.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62

en.wikipedia.org...

Thank you for this information, she does indeed seem to fit this profile (Sexually Promiscious, vegan, labour voter etc) and confirms that what we are dealing with is a real life witch. This afternoon I snuck into our local church and stole some holy water from the little bath they put babies heads into. The witch in question works in our local Tesco's most evenings and so tonight myself and Clive intend to prove our theory. We will use her checkout and when she is least expecting it, I will toss the lords water forcefully into her face whilst Clive commands the demon to 'show itself!'. Hope to get some footage of this for proof, stay tuned.

Hi DougHole64,
Be careful you don't dig a hole, with harassment of this women, but if you were right, would you know about the dangers? Link below to some of my experiences, i would leave her alone and mind your own business!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join