It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Giving Democrats the Rope-a-Dope for 3 years...Trump Prepares to Knock Them Out.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
There is a new design to the wall that is taking time to design. ITS A CATAPULT THAT PUTS LEFTISTS LIKE YOU IN IT AND LAUNCHES YOU TO VENEZUELA. It is there you can commiserate with your fellow commies.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Not exactly draining the swamp
That and the wall were what I was really expecting as the two key policies that needed to be followed through

The wall being built is pretty impressive.

They construction crew has found their stride now and had picked up the pace.

They are pouring nice foundations first using the sand they are digging out.
And right after that cement is laid the wall goes up pretty fast.

For.the level of opposition trump has been receiving. He is getting it done

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Some comments about the wall were made so

PROGRESS #1

PROGRESS #2

When people are saying the wall isn't being buillt they are just lying, it's fake news they say to make themselves feel better. Over 100 miles are fully completed, and hundreds of other miles are under various stages of construction, just like anything being constructed it happens in stages.
And it's been delayed by funding holdups, holdups that Trump continues to overcome.
edit on 11-2-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

What I find amazing is that the wall took so long because funding was delayed. As you say, Trump has overcome that obstacle, but can we just look at the argument itself?

"Trump is a failure because we stopped him from doing what the people wanted done."

That actually makes Trump look good and his detractors look bad...

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Scepticaldem
Never said that.
But Mueller wasn't wrong. The laws were against an honest outcome.

He's still impeached. Forever.

And I did say that was going to happen.

Actually ... he's AQUITTED forever. The Democrats are proven wrong for ever.

That's how it works, see? When someone is accused of something, goes through a trial and it's found innocent, it's called an [I]aquittal[/I]. It means the accusation is legally declared nul and void.

However, Nancy Pelosi and people who quote her will forever remain ignorant.
:

He's only impeached for ever in their minds because it makes them feel less of a total failure in life and politics..

They probably covered their ears at the acquittal and started making loud "la, la, la, la, la", sounds to drown out the verdict and then fantasized that it all came out in their favor and they are heroes..

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad1964

originally posted by: incoserv

Never said that.

Actually ... he's AQUITTED forever. The Democrats are proven wrong for ever.

That's how it works, see? When someone is accused of something, goes through a trial and it's found innocent, it's called an [I]aquittal[/I]. It means the accusation is legally declared nul and void.

However, Nancy Pelosi and people who quote her will forever remain ignorant.
:

He's only impeached for ever in their minds because it makes them feel less of a total failure in life and politics..

They probably covered their ears at the acquittal and started making loud "la, la, la, la, la", sounds to drown out the verdict and then fantasized that it all came out in their favor and they are heroes..

Yah and then ripped up his SOTU speech in front of the entire country... pretty upset they didn’t win.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Never said that.

An Impeachment of the House without witnesses, is not a trial. The Democrats themselves created that rule themselves. Therefore, the Impeachment is null and void and we Conservatives and Libertarians DO NOT accept that outcome. Trump was proven innocent in the Senate, which is the 2nd part of an Impeachment, so only part of the process happened and that part was a ruse and a stacked deck against the President. He is not Impeached just because the Democrats say so, their words mean nothing. Conservatives and Libertarians do no accept the Impeachment, therefore it never happened.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

When does this show get on the damn road. I've been reading these previews for three years now.
Good thing I wasn't holding my breath.

I hope none of you are either.

This is like when an adult "talks" in a Charlie Brown cartoon.
Bwomp bwomp bwomp. Blah blah blah. I

Lol

While I may not understand the reason behind your obstinate refusal to acknowledge reality time and time again I admire your total commitment to it.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And the biggest dopes are the people who support Trump who look at you as a Mark.

A con man term meaning the person they con

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Send Charli next time

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Democrat Jussie Smollett indicted.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Even here in the UK we knew the wall was never getting built

Pieces of the wall have been in place for at least a decade and more are being built as we speak.

So it is built and more added to it so strike one...

and the swamp was never gonna be drained (it's where Trump and people like him, Nigel Farage and Boris Johnston, or BawJaws, for two)...

You think someone can just walk in and drain a huge swamp of corruption instantly? This is as deep as the deep state goes. It's going to take time and evidence to actually put these swamp creatures away.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Over the past 3 years we've seen this exact thread posted away least 100 times with different wording. This time is no different.

#TickTock

2/11/2020

Here is a CBS news clip with (the always accurate) Catherine Herridge explaining what Lindsey Graham told her this morning. The relevant content begins at the 1:15 mark. (1min 15secs into the 7min 34sec video)

Subpoenas this week, with Senate Hearings in early March for Obama's SpyMasters: www.cbsnews.com...

Here We Go! Another REAL investigation is about to begin.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Great news carewemust, thanks for the update.

I get a kick out of the people who say, "we've had enough investigations"
I say nooo, we have had plenty of investigations of Trump that turned up nothing.
Now we'll see what the investigations against the never trumpers yield.
The storm has finally arrived.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Over the past 3 years we've seen this exact thread posted away least 100 times with different wording. This time is no different.

#TickTock

2/11/2020

Here is a CBS news clip with (the always accurate) Catherine Herridge explaining what Lindsey Graham told her this morning. The relevant content begins at the 1:15 mark. (1min 15secs into the 7min 34sec video)

Subpoenas this week, with Senate Hearings in early March for Obama's SpyMasters: www.cbsnews.com...

Here We Go! Another REAL investigation is about to begin.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Also, Since President Trump's Acquittal last week:

Impeachment conspirators, the Twin Vindman Brothers, and Ambassador Gordan Sondland, removed from their positions.

Since the Mueller Investigation was also a SET-UP, just like the Trump Impeachment circus, President Trump's DOJ is making moves to reverse some of Special Counsel Bob Mueller's and FBI indictments. (So far, General Flynn and Roger Stone.)

Senator Lindsey Graham says "half" of the people who set up counter-intelligence operations to sabotage candidate Trump's campaign, and later attempted to force him from the Presidency, will be INDICTED by prosecutor John Durham.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
President Trump has finally seen a break of daylight from the non-stop investigations from the special counsel to impeachment and everything in between and now Trump is running right through that daylight and going on offense.

I do not think we will see him let up, the onslaught the never trumpers are about to see will be historic.
The Trump supporters are about to see paydirt,...you can hear the never trumpers squealing now, they will be freaking out soon and many will perish under the stress and shame. Get your popcorn and enjoy the show!

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Also, Since President Trump's Acquittal last week:

Impeachment conspirators, the Twin Vindman Brothers, and Ambassador Gordan Sondland, removed from their positions.

Since the Mueller Investigation was also a SET-UP, just like the Trump Impeachment circus, President Trump's DOJ is making moves to reverse some of Special Counsel Bob Mueller's and FBI indictments. (So far, General Flynn and Roger Stone.)

Senator Lindsey Graham says "half" of the people who set up counter-intelligence operations to sabotage candidate Trump's campaign, and later attempted to force him from the Presidency, will be INDICTED by prosecutor John Durham.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Not exactly draining the swamp
That and the wall were what I was really expecting as the two key policies that needed to be followed through

They are pouring nice foundations first using the sand they are digging out.
And right after that cement is laid the wall goes up pretty fast.

For the level of opposition trump has been receiving. He is getting it done

The "opposition" was loud, but relatively minor in strength. The U.S. House and their Media lapdogs are even weaker this year.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Beautiful!

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   
February 12, 2020

President Trump is considering terminating Intelligence Community Inspector General Michael Atkinson from his I.G. position, for not cooperating with Congressional investigators.

(FYI: Atkinson's closed-session Impeachment testimony has been sealed by Congressman Adam Schiff, because his cross-examination by Republicans revealed information that was Good for Trump / Bad for Schiff.)

The Non-Cooperation of ICIG Michael Atkinson:

A top Republican threatened to involve the Justice Department if the Intelligence Community inspector general refuses to deliver "documentary evidence" involving the whistleblower whose complaint spurred the impeachment investigation into President Trump.

Rep. Devin Nunes, the ranking member on the House Intelligence Committee, gave Inspector General Michael Atkinson until Valentines Friday (2/14/2020) to hand over information that could help illuminate questions surrounding the timeline and procedural protocol used to vet the whistleblower complaint that centered on Trump's July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

The California Republican decried what he called the "unusual handling" of the complaint process and said he will refer the matter to the Justice Department if Atkinson's office refuses to comply, after months of outreach.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy and Rep. Jim Jordan first raised concerns along with Nunes about the process in a Sept. 30, 2019 letter to Atkinson. The Republican trio found Atkinson's response "incomplete, vague, and/or evasive."

Nunes sent another letter to the IGIC office on Jan. 11 but again determined the inspector general's answers to be "equally unsatisfactory."

The whistleblower, believed by some to be career CIA analyst Eric Ciaramella, filed a complaint to Atkinson's office on Aug. 12, 2019. Atkinson determined the complaint to be "urgent" and credible. And with permission from the acting director of national intelligence, notified Congress of its existence. Thus sparking what would become the impeachment of President Trump by the Democrat-controlled U.S. House.

Nunes, a vocal defender of the president, has expressed particular concern with a change to the whistleblower complaint submission form. A change that allowed for "hearsay" information to be included.

"The investigation is particularly focused on the guidelines that appeared on a whistleblower complaint submission form that was changed — after the submission of the whistleblower complaint — to eliminate language excluding hearsay information."

Republicans raised concerns about the timing of changes to the whistleblower complaint form.

But Atkinson defended the filing process, claiming the intelligence community has the authority to launch investigations based on second-hand information, and that the change in form had no direct connection to the timing of the whistleblower complaint on Aug. 12.

The Justice Department Office of Legal Counsel issued a statement saying it believed the whistleblower complaint did not possess an "urgent concern."
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com... nt

Does anyone know of any past Anti-Trump statements from ICIG Michael Atkinson?

What do you suppose he is guilty of, and willing to be fired for, rather than admit what he did wrong, and beg forgiveness??

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

In Sept 2019, CNN and Mary McCord, who had been forced out of the Government after the Trump Admin learned of her role in Trump-Russia SPYGATE, spoke highly of, and in defense of, ICIG Michael Atkinson.

Source: www.cnn.com...

WHAT DOES THAT TELL YA?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join