It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Giving Democrats the Rope-a-Dope for 3 years...Trump Prepares to Knock Them Out.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Sunday, February 9, 2020

"Rope-A-Dope" is a boxing strategy, where you continually dodge the opponents punches. The opponent punches himself out, while looking foolish.

Here is a classic example, with Mohammad Ali wearing down Joe Frazer?...before knocking him out!

For three plus years, President Trump has been allowing Democrats to throw their best punches, while skillfully dodging Every...Single...One!

Now, after Democrat's most recent FAILURE, the attempt to remove him from office via Impeachment, President Donald J. Trump is preparing to come off the ropes, and KNOCK THEM OUT.

How can you tell? Because the number and frequency of revelations coming out of the U.S. Senate, the Justice Department, the State Department, and from President Trump himself, have now reached a point where there is no turning back.

Here are some of the most recent revelations of what is being planned to hit Democrats back....HARD.

1.) Congressman Steve Scalise said on Feb 8th, he has been shown classified information that should lead to the Dept of Justice arresting several former "top brass" from the Obama Administration, due to illegally spying on candidate Donald Trump's campaign in 2015 and 2016.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

2.) Senator Lindsey Graham said on Feb 8th that about half of the people involved in spying on and framing President Trump, are going to be arrested by the Dept of Justice. (MSM doing their best to ignore this. All news articles taken down.)

Source: twitter.com...

3.) It was revealed this morning that Attorney General William Barr has set up a communications conduit for former NYC Prosecutor/Mayor Rudy Giuliani to funnel information to the Department of Justice. Information related to 2016 election interference by the DNC-Hillary-Crowdstrike-Steele Dossier, using Ukraine as a base of operations. Also, corruption involving Joe/Hunter Biden and Ukraine Gas Company, Burisma Holdings, Inc..

4.) President Donald Trump said today that FBI Director Christopher Wray confirmed that his (Trump's) campaign and PRESIDENCY was ILLEGALLY spied on by Law Enforcement and Intelligence Agencies. The President says there will be JUSTICE RENDERED.

Rope-A-Dope is almost finished...Pay-back is at hand!

-CareWeMust

edit on 2/10/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+41 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sunday, February 9, 2020

Rope-a-Dope is a boxing strategy, where you continually dodge the opponents punches. The opponent punches himself out, while looking foolish.

Here is a classic example, with Mohammad Ali wearing down Joe Frazer?...before knocking him out!

For three plus years, President Trump has been allowing Democrats to throw their best punches, while skillfully dodging Every...Single...One.

Now, after Democrat's most recent FAILURE, the attempt to remove him from office via Impeachment, President Donald J. Trump is preparing to come off the ropes, and KNOCK THEM OUT.

How can you tell? Because the number and frequency of revelations coming out of the U.S. Senate, the Justice Department, the State Department, and from President Trump himself, have now reached a point where there is no turning back.

Here are some of the most recent revelations of what is being planned to hit Democrats back....HARD.

1.) Congressman Steve Scalise said on Feb 8th, he has been shown classified information that should lead to the Dept of Justice arresting several former "top brass" from the Obama Administration, due to illegally spying on candidate Donald Trump's campaign in 2015 and 2016.

2.) Senator Lindsey Graham said on Feb 8th that about half of the people involved in spying on and framing President Trump, are going to be arrested by the Dept of Justice. (MSM doing their best to ignore this. All news articles taken down.)

3.) Patience! I gotta fold some clothes.

Fixed it for ya

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Not exactly draining the swamp
That and the wall were what I was really expecting as the two key policies that needed to be followed through

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Float like a butterfly sting like a bee!

edit on 10-2-2020 by JON666 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

LOL... the dude makes so many meme worthy faces. I love them, even the anti-Trump ones. It's like every week or two MSM is either featuring an anti-Trump meme or bitching about a pro-Trump meme. This has been the funniest meme presidency of my lifetime. That dude makes so many crazy faces.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

The OP is interesting, but that meme is the cherry on top.

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   

We've waited a long time for this.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
That and the wall were what I was really expecting as the two key policies that needed to be followed through

Even here in the UK we knew the wall was never getting built and the swamp was never gonna be drained (it's where Trump and people like him, Nigel Farage and Boris Johnston, or BawJaws, for two)...

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh
Beautiful! I couldn't find that version on YouTube, so I used the real thing as the next best thing.

Actually, there needs to be a new version, with President Trump dodging punches from a multi-headed Democrat monster, with one head that looks like Schiff, one head that looks like Pelosi, one head that looks like Don Lemon, etc, etc,.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   
The Mexican army is stopping people from entering Mexico. So Mexico IS the wall. Just racist people think all illegal criminals are Mexicans. I think illegal boarder crossings are down 80 percent.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JON666
Float like a butterfly sting like a bee!

I want our Justice Department to sting the traitors like a SCORPION.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   

The Swamp is being drained. But it's not what most people want to see. To hell with walking them out the building, or forcing early retirement. Millions of us want to see what Steve Scalise and Lindsey Graham are promising...INDICTMENTS.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   
While the rope-a-dope was a winning tactic for Ali...

Had Foreman been just a bit more patient...Ali would have lost.

So counting chickens before they're hatched is generally considered...unwise.

Don't for a single moment think that Trumps enemies/opponents have, to borrow another boxing term, thrown in the towel.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The Swamp is being drained. But it's not what most people want to see. To hell with walking them out the building, or forcing early retirement. Millions of us want to see what Steve Scalise and Lindsey Graham are promising...INDICTMENTS.

meanwhile,
millions more want to see guillotines, public lynching, etc. enemies of the republic are not supposed to get of easy.

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Even here in the UK we knew the wall was never getting built and the swamp was never gonna be drained

The wall is being built as we speak. Over 100 miles completed, another 500 miles funded and scheduled.

The swamp is drained; we can all see the swamp critters crawling around screeching. Now we just need to disinfect it.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
While the rope-a-dope was a winning tactic for Ali...
Had Foreman been just a bit more patient...Ali would have lost.
So counting chickens before they're hatched is generally considered...unwise.
Don't for a single moment think that Trumps enemies/opponents have, to borrow another boxing term, thrown in the towel.

Yes, is not that we don't want to see this happening. Democrats won't give up easy and they will show how extremist they are now. Few of them will dangerously walk away.

Ready to see provocateurs on the streets and domestic terrorists.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Can I just say ... ?

'BOUT DAMN TIME!

I've hoped, for three years now, that they were just biding their time and collecting enough information to be certain to have an airtight case. Honestly, I'm still hesitant to get too excited just yet. But that'd explain the left's scorched Earth policy over the last four years, wouldn't it? In short it was balls to the wall because they knew that they had nothing to lose.

This is going to be so much fun!

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Over the past 3 years we've seen this exact thread posted away least 100 times with different wording. This time is no different.

#TickTock

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
When does this show get on the damn road. I've been reading these previews for three years now.
Good thing I wasn't holding my breath.

I hope none of you are either.

This is like when an adult "talks" in a Charlie Brown cartoon.
Bwomp bwomp bwomp. Blah blah blah. I

Lol

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

No one should have believed a single thing he promised or said.
All hot air and show.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join