It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower: 1.5 Million Coronavirus Cases In China, 50,000 Coronavirus Deaths In Wuhan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Should we believe this "whistle blower"? If such an enormous amount of people have been infected by the virus in China, then how come the numbers in the rest of the world are not higher? Is it the media/government hiding the true numbers or is this billionaire the one lying?

I just don't understand why any country would be willing to hide the true numbers considering the human race could be in very serious danger! The United States must have inside information on the Coronavirus, and if it's true and if hundreds of thousands have lost their lives, I find it hard to believe the US would turn the other cheek.

This makes no sense to me and I pray for the people of China that these numbers that are being projected are not true.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I actually think this whistleblower is not telling us the entire truth, that nearly everyone in China is dead and that our supply of cheap sneakers and electronics is about to dry up.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: AaarghZombies

People believe the crap Alex Jones puts out there, it should be no surprise.

people don't stop and think. To dispose of that many bodies you'd need a massive fleet of lorries to carry them all and an immense fuel source, and hundreds of people just to unload the bodies. the smoke would darken the sky for miles around.

plus if 0.1% of them had popular socil media accounts the internet would have noticed that they were missing and raised the roof by now.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JON666
I wonder how much the antidote will cost for half a billion people left according to the Georgia guide stone?

wasn't the guide stone supposed to tell us the ideal size for a colony on another planet, rather than a future earth.

it was in may languages, how many of the actually use the word Earth and how many just talk about a planet without namnig it.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Dude...thats what I am sweating...I got a consignment of fake Yeezy's bein held up. That part of my retirement plan dambit....GET BACK TO WORK!

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I always knew China didn't have what it takes for world domination, they can't even get out of bed when they have the sniffles.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I figured China would've stolen our research and developments in medicine by now. Or maybe they did but their knockoffs still suck. Either way, I see the MSM is racking in the clicks on this major fear-mongering campaign.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
It sounds like this guy is just parroting what is being said on social media, it's not like he has insider info. As far as there being a cure "not any time soon," that's also not believable, as they already have had success with various drugs that have supposedly cured patients. I think a cure comes out sooner than later for this, but we'll see.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: chinablast
I live here in Beijing today many people went back to work, but still very slow time not to many people on the street where I live,my family and I have only left our home to go to the market for 2 weeks . I must admit I am a little worried about the true numbers whatever they are scary times here!
Are a lot of people in Beijing staying home because of the virus? Good luck to you and your family, and please keep us posted on new developments and your personal observations.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I don't think it's the worst case scenario but I also don't believe the low numbers. I agree that the whole of China's dynamics are favorable for this virus to have the most impact. Other countries with similar population and lifestyles will be vulnerable. Western countries, not so much IMHO. But hey, who wants to waste an opportunity to stock up on canned soup and water?

One crematorium manager told a Hong Kong reporter that, in normal times, his 24 ovens were lit five days a week for four hours at a time. Now, he said, they have so many corpses to deal with that all the ovens are going around the clock. This suggests the body count must be in the thousands.

***SNIP***

This week, Dr. Li Wenliang, 34, died from the coronavirus after trying to spread word of the disease weeks before China would admit it was a serious threat. When Wenliang first warned his medical school classmates on Dec. 30 about the outbreak, police detained him for “rumor-mongering” and his posts were censored.

Instead of transparency, party leaders at all levels engage in multiple deceptions. They attribute many deaths to other causes, like simple pneumonia, and then cremate the bodies before an autopsy can be performed. They limit the number of coronavirus test kits that hospitals are given each day, thus reducing the number of “proven cases” that can be diagnosed. They deliberately underreport the number of deaths, while keeping the crematoria furnaces going day and night to destroy the evidence of their deceit.

[...]

nypost.com...

edit on Mon Feb 10 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Critics Say China Has Suppressed And Censored Information In Coronavirus Outbreak

N PR

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The logistics involved with disposing of 50,000 Conorovirus infected bodies should tell you those numbers are nothing more than spurious fearmongering.

Is it though? Didn't Nazi Germany kill like 6 million in ~6 years? Isn't China much larger than Germany? How long would it take to get rid of 50,000 bodies?

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Seriously, man up China.
It aint like they dont got 3 billion replacements. I got a cold right now, dont stop me typing nonsense on the internet.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
That new hospital that got build in 3 days......werent no hospitsl, its a crematorium. An infected birdie told someone that heard it on the internet.

a reply to: Tekner

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Tekner

About the same amount of time it would take to bury them?

Put it this way, in this day of age, it's not doable without people noticing, even in China.

The sky would be dark, and the smell of burning bodies overpowering.

You would be able to see the smoke on a fecking satellite image ffs.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I wanna party with you. Make sure you use your west virginia hankey and shake the crews hands after....so the next lot get it. BTW....whats the afterlife like? Is it worth me going back to church?

Fly down to Central America and spread it around. You will solve the immigration problem, AND maybe get a medal of freedom.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join