It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi tried to get this video banned from Twitter .

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: Trueman
Nancy won her district by 73 points in 2018. She’s getting reelected even if she stripped naked on stage in front of everybody . 🤮
We’re going to have to put up with that hag just like we have to put up with Ginsberg .
Only death will rid us of either.

Not that chair. I mean the House's Chair. Her gang won't control it soon.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

They’re already eating themselves

And ‘the right’ is most definitely taking over

In EVERY western society on Earth. I wonder why?

edit on 9 2 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
‘Leftists’ have no empathy or understanding of other people’s wants and needs.

But it looks like President Trump and his party most certainly do.

Highest black employment levels in history? The left - “no thanks”

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
Pelosi Schiff and Nadler are all up for reelection this year. Its hard to believe the whole country has been held hostage by these three. I hope and pray that they will be voted out.

From what I've read she's retiring after this term.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Black employment levels, female employment levels, economic opportunity for marginalised people......

The left HATES these things, with a passion

The left hate themselves now ....okeydokey...

No , they just hate this United States of America in general .
They LOVE themselves.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: Fallingdown

How did she try to ban that video ?

No way I'm supporting her. Just want to know how she did that?

She evidently, reportedly contacted the heads of FB, YouTube etc. & demanded they remove it.

They replied NO, they would NOT remove it as it was factual.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
Not that chair. I mean the House's Chair. Her gang won't control it soon.

She'll have a hard time functioning from her prison cell (or worse) for treason . . .

And that doesn't get into her guilt for:

1. Being on El Chapo's payroll for years to help keep the border open for the MS13 gang & Jihadi INVASIONS.

2. Aiding & abetting child sex & other human trafficking.

3. Being one of 3 or so mafioso families running California.

4. Swimming in corruption.

5. Being a Marxist globalist traitor to the hilt.

6. Brazenly lying to Congress & the American public chronically, compulsively.

etc.
etc.
etc.

edit on 922020 by JoseGarcia because: left out

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

well he certainly picked the right person for that job

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
She has promised to retire before, but look there she is showing her butt on national TV. Like a bugger you cant wipe off.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

In her defense...

((can't believe I said that...))

...she represents her district, she doesn't run it. That's the mayor/city council, county, etc... Just sayin'.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

If there's such a thing as automatic...it's San Fran Nan in her district.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The job of the president in part is making people believe our country is coming along well, instilling confidence in the American people. Now, how can anyone think what Pelosi did was justified when she ripped up that paper.

I think Pelosi should lose her job as head of the House, someone else who actually believes in our country and is trying to bring our people together should have that job. She is not working for the people of the country, she is just promoting her party.

The worst thing is that I do not think she can even comprehend what she is doing is wrong, I think her personal beliefs have clouded her judgement.
edit on 9-2-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
Pelosi Schiff and Nadler are all up for reelection this year. Its hard to believe the whole country has been held hostage by these three. I hope and pray that they will be voted out.

That is exactly what is going on. They are not taking any chances after what happened to 10 term Crowley. I hope someone gets a chance to debate Nancy. She hasn't debated anyone for office in over 30 years.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I made this.. heavily edited to fit here on ATS, but the 30 sec version with children, puppies, kittens, para and special Olympians, disabled veterans, etc etc etc... I'll post on IG.

Edit: Nancy looked SEDATED

I believe she was SEDATED
I'm off to report that at a post SOTU news conference.
edit on 10-2-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Do you what I like best about that video ?

It was the letter his dad had written to his son cage . Talking about how he would watch him grow up .

Gage wasn’t worried about the words addressed to him .

Just watch him .

He was worried about his mom and how the words would impact her .

Cold chills ....

edit on 10-2-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Says a lot about the disgusting leftists

Black employment? The left don’t want that
Women in the workforce? Nope, that’s a negative too according to the dEms

DERP

Wow, the left in America has taken a step to the right?

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

No

They’ve taken a step off the cliff

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Do you what I like best about that video ?

It was the letter his dad had written to his son cage . Talking about how he would watch him grow up .

Gage wasn’t worried about the words addressed to him .

Just watch him .

He was worried about his mom and how the words would impact her .

Cold chills ....

I noticed that too, and it brought tears to my eyes.

That boy is probably the most respectable person in the building. Putting his mother's pain before his own, at that age, is nothing short of heroic. That's boy's got the weight of the world on his shoulders. Being a father of three boys myself, I can only imagine what his father must have felt up there in heaven, watching his son taking this burden upon himself. He must be conflicted with pride, hurt, and frustration, all at the same time.

Cold chills indeed!

To think that that narcissistic monster sat through all those stories with that disgusting look on her face makes my blood boil.. Having some experience with her type in my life, caused me to research Narcissistic Personality Disorder in depth. It's a fascinating subject, especially in these times, because NPD is becoming epidemic. Understanding this disorder is essential in understanding what makes these monsters tick, and why there is no hope for them to change.

I am going to be doing a thread on NPD soon, but for now, just have a look at the criteria for NPD in the DSM V:

"A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following: 
(1) has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements) 
(2) is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love 
(3) believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions) 
(4) requires excessive admiration 
(5) has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations 
(6) is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends 
(7) lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others 
(8) is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her 
(9) shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes"

You will notice that Nancy Pelosi shows ALL 9 of these traits in abundance. But there is much more to it than that. The important thing to understand is that this disorder is actually a defence mechanism to prolonged early childhood abuse (physical, sexual, and/or emotional). Some victims react by creating a fake personality that is all-knowing, all-powerful, like a god. Leaving the true personality with it's intrinsic emotions behind, and continuing life as an empty shell with a mask. The true personality is hidden deep within, protected by the mask. In times of stress, or behind closed doors, the mask will slip, and you will see that small, emotionally undeveloped child appear. That is what we see happening to Nancy during the SOTU, and on many other occasions, especially when she is called out on something.

Most people think of narcissism as having an inflated ego, but actually the opposite is true. Hence the constant need for attention (positive OR negative! it doesn't matter) and admiration, to keep the fake ego (the mask) in place. To a person with NPD, attention and admiration (narcissistic supply) is very similar to drugs for a drug addict. Without them, they crumble.

More to follow soon, in a separate thread.

soulwaxer

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

That I can deal with !

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Steveogold

Perfectly good post and no one gave you any love .

Here you go dude ⭐️

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join