It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi tried to get this video banned from Twitter .

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I’m not big on videos I rarely if ever watch them. But this is an exception and it really sents a message .

The timing is taken out of context on each subject. But with what Nasty Nancy did at the end of the speech represents what she did to each individual, their sacrifice , their story and the recognition they deserve .

edit on 9-2-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Oh Rip-gate?

I'm pretty sure I read about that here already.

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Pelosi Schiff and Nadler are all up for reelection this year. Its hard to believe the whole country has been held hostage by these three. I hope and pray that they will be voted out.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

How did she try to ban that video ?

No way I'm supporting her. Just want to know how she did that?

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
I’m not big on videos I rarely if ever watch them. But this is an exception and it really sents a message .

The timing is taken out of context on each subject. But with what Nasty Nancy did at the end of the speech represents what she did to each individual, their sacrifice , their story and the recognition they deserve .

It doesn't matter what was written on that paper. DJT said it.

I was listening to the Michael Knowles and Ted Cruz podcast and TC was saying that when you were actually there on the floor you could hear the Democrats HISSING as Trump was talking about the economic opportunity zones that have led to employment and economic stability in marginalised neighborhoods along with when he stated black/female unemployment are at the lowest rates ever, 60 some % of new jobs created employed women and so on.

LITERALLY causes they claim to support though their bitterness and ideological schizophrenia would not allow them to celebrate these achievements. Absolutely disgusting bunch of whacko's.

Full respect to President Trump for not mentioning impeachment or thumbing his nose.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Black employment levels, female employment levels, economic opportunity for marginalised people......

The left HATES these things, with a passion

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Hannity and others are posting it on Twitter .

You gotta admit Nancy didn’t think it through and that video could hurt her badly .

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi is really old school. She thinks if you take the video off of Twitter, it goes away entirely.... Never to be seen again.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

i think it's brilliantly done but i don't think the don did it it was probably done by one of his wizkid comp experts but still well done

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
They should have flashed images of her disgusting district too. It blows my mind that a women who cant run her own district is the speaker of the house.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-2-2020 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I'm surprised skeletors impoverished arms didn't snap under the pressure of her trying to rip those pages up.
With a little luck... Her life will be ruined.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

I'm surprised skeletors impoverished arms didn't snap under the pressure of her trying to rip those pages up.
With a little luck... Her life will be ruined.

She pre cut them!

Not joking either.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
You gotta admit Nancy didn’t think it through and that video could hurt her badly .

I think she's perfectly aware that she's not getting reelected, that's why she doesn't care about the repercussions of her actions.

She's not worry about keeping her seat. She's planning something else and do all the damage she can meanwhile.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Nancy Pelosi is really old school. She thinks if you take the video off of Twitter, it goes away entirely.... Never to be seen again.

Yep, once it hits the interwebs..it's there forever

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Black employment levels, female employment levels, economic opportunity for marginalised people......

The left hate themselves now ....okeydokey...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

The left loves censorship.

*shrugs*

What's next? Death camps for people of different ideologies?

*yawn*

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold

i think it's brilliantly done but i don't think the don did it it was probably done by one of his wizkid comp experts but still well done

The President is responsible for leadership. He hires the right people to do the job. Do you think CEO's in successful corporations do all the work?

At least you gave some credit where it is due.

edit on 2-9-2020 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Nancy won her district by 73 points in 2018. She’s getting reelected even if she stripped naked on stage in front of everybody . 🤮

We’re going to have to put up with that hag just like we have to put up with Ginsberg .

Only death will rid us of either.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

The left hate themselves now ....okeydokey...

Certainly seems that way

When the President champions left wing ideals like this and the left is IRATE about it,

Says a lot about the disgusting leftists

Black employment? The left don’t want that
Women in the workforce? Nope, that’s a negative too according to the dEms

DERP
edit on 9 2 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Great then all ypu need is to get the left and the other left that hate them to have a civil war, they can kill each other off and leave the right to take over, problem solved.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join