It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Calls Female Supporter "A Lying, Dog-Faced Pony Soldier"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Thanks butcherguy. I was wondering where Biden came up with that one.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I declare this latest gaffe to be "Malarkey Free"!
Carry on, Joe!!
*snicker*
edit on 10-2-2020 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

As Steve Martin would say, "I have to mambo dogface in the banana patch". WTF does that mean, you ask? I have no idea. Also have no idea what Biden meant.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
How the tartar sauce is Biden still a nominee????

Dems are in so much trouble.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Joe needs to drop out. It's just not funny anymore.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Biden likes to sniff and smell. Dogs like to sniff and smell. Maybe Biden meant it as a compliment.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Biden is scummy and creepy. Of course, it's funny none the less, to hear Trump supporters calling out a politician for calling someone names. That's a weekly agenda item for Trump.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
Biden is scummy and creepy. Of course, it's funny none the less, to hear Trump supporters calling out a politician for calling someone names. That's a weekly agenda item for Trump.

The difference is Trump doesn't usually insult his supporters..I'm not sure Biden is playing with a full deck..or intent to win.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

The difference is Trump doesn't usually insult his supporters..I'm not sure Biden is playing with a full deck..or intent to win.

heh.

I actually starred your post.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: vonclod

heh.

I actually starred your post.

I'm sure there are things we could agree on, I can get carried away at times though.

Peace

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Biden probably got a kick out of when President Trump called Stormy Daniels horse face.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hmmmm, I think I might actually vote for Biden in the primary. I would love him to be the Dems candidate. For entertainment purposes.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
You Americans take things too seriously. It's actually quite a good insult! It should be celebrated.

"lying dog-faced pony soldier"

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join