It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Calls Female Supporter "A Lying, Dog-Faced Pony Soldier"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Good info! I didn't know that. Also, Jeff Flake delayed Kavanaugh's confirmation by an additional 7 days, because he demanded the FBI re-investigate Kavanaugh "rape train" claims made by alleged victims represented by Michael Avenatti.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Yeah, trust me I don't feel bad for him. I think he is a corrupt POS just like most of the rest on his side are. He's actually worse than most because of his ties with the Obama's, Clinton's, etc. The Dems are in a terrible position right now and I love it. It's nice to finally watch it happening to them for a change. He won't be in it much longer anyway. I give him another month at most and then he will be done. Unless the Dems keep trying to rig every state so they control who gets the nomination.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
He will be joining John McCain soon I imagine, just another of the corrupted who are fighting for there lives not to be exposed and dying because of the stress and shame they feel from years of criminal behavior and fake personas.

These people have no souls, just like Pelosi, Schiff and Nadler. Comey, Macabe, Strozk...so many, too many to list.
I hope people start to realize why the MSM and never trumpers attack President Trump everyday...they are all implicated and guilty.
Trump is the new sheriff in town and the bad guys should have got out of dodge a long time ago.
Heads will be rolling, Trump is now on offense and payback is coming.

originally posted by: awhispersecho
Yeah, trust me I don't feel bad for him. I think he is a corrupt POS just like most of the rest on his side are. He's actually worse than most because of his ties with the Obama's, Clinton's, etc. The Dems are in a terrible position right now and I love it. It's nice to finally watch it happening to them for a change. He won't be in it much longer anyway. I give him another month at most and then he will be done. Unless the Dems keep trying to rig every state so they control who gets the nomination.

edit on 9-2-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

This and Nancy as Speaker. They talk amendment 25 I think to remove Trump for being mentally unfit, but I think Pelosi is a better candidate for that style of removal. She spent a lot of the SOTU talking to herself.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Is he trying to claim insanity, to keep out of jail?

Kavenagh's confirmation was put off a month because of all the ruckus with the Democrat party.

So he was a month late to be seated and because of that a certain case in the Supreme court went another way.

THAT case decided that in the case of proven mental incompetence that someone could not get the death sentence.

I had always thought that was for Pelosi and Hillary.

Maybe a lot of Democrats are starting to publicly show off their cray-cray for a reason.

So those in the crosshairs are pretending to be crazy almost like the Mafia bosses pretend to be old and infirm when the heat gets too hot. Could be I guess, but are there any serious investigations going on? I've always felt like Trump was using the implied threat of exposure and prosecution to maintain the upper hand or waiting to release it for maximum value.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
ok :

what is a :

" dog faced pony soldier " ?????????????????

is this some obscure americanism that dumb furriners like i are clueless about ??

google = useless

there are several claims that is a line from one of johnwayes characters in an old movie

but reputable movie quote sites - dont list it

so - what is it ?

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
ok :

what is a :

" dog faced pony soldier " ?????????????????

is this some obscure americanism that dumb furriners like i are clueless about ??

google = useless

there are several claims that is a line from one of johnwayes characters in an old movie

but reputable movie quote sites - dont list it

so - what is it ?

A: I think it's like "My Little Pony" with a dog face and an old WWII rifle strapped around it's head.

B: What is a "Furriner"? Is that like one of those weird furry people who run around in costumes of animals but like...foreign?

C: Google = useless

Hope that helps.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

He's in good company, trump set the barr after all...

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

It's a slang sayin that you hear on old TV Westerns, and in Cowboy Songs recorded on 45 RPM single records.

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 2/10/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

a " furriner " = a foreigner

its a UK term - that mocks certain redional accents

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   

I'm familiar with the term "horse soldier". But what is a "pony soldier"

Cheers

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Bidens party is in some serious trouble on their road to the white house.

All I can say is. Let the SNip train keep on rolling to failure.
edit on 10-2-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   

How can someone possibly support this clown?

Easy, they’re called democrats, we’ve lots of them here in the states. They’ll support any insane thing they’re told to.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   
She's also a codswallop and a mackerel snapper.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This senile old dude was a heartbeat away from the Presidency?

Voters should refuse to ever vote Democrat on just this point alone. Their leadership knew he was mentally challenged for a while now.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian

What sucks is when Whataboutism is the only defense you have for a persons behavior.

No one is outraged by what Joe Biden said (or, very few are, rather). Its more like a slack jawed awe at how stupid the guy can be.

There have been a few articles written of late about how the DNC candidates have a propensity for insulting their voter base. Joe Biden seems to have taken it to another level.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I heard on AM radio this morning that Pony Soldier was a reference to a Canadian Mountie.
So I looked it up:

Pony Soldier, a 1952 western from director Joseph M. Newman starring Tyrone Power as a member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. “Pony Soldier,” in the context of the film, is a Native American nickname for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, and although no one calls Power a “lying, dog-faced pony soldier,” a chief does say, “The pony soldier speaks with a tongue of the snake that rattles,” which isn’t far off:

It came from a movie.
Slate.com

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Biden was comparing the young lady to 'JO-JO The Dog-Faced Boy'.

en.wikipedia.org...

Clearly, he was attracted to her and wanted to sniff her face.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
OMG.. I thought the DogFaceBoy was just made up. Maybe Biden has this weird Chewbacca fantasy.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Maybe she should have just offered him a quick sniff and he would have been nicer.
Joe is just frustrated he can't sniff at will anymore.

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Biden was comparing the young lady to 'JO-JO The Dog-Faced Boy'.

en.wikipedia.org...

Clearly, he was attracted to her and wanted to sniff her face.

edit on 10-2-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join