It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Calls Female Supporter "A Lying, Dog-Faced Pony Soldier"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Im thinking you all are too kind. I just dont think its demetia or a TBI or anything. I think hes just an "arrogant dumbass politician" and I think that should be a secondary definition of anecnephaly in the medical dictionary.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Biden DOES have dementia...and tough love is required.
It's like telling your drunk friend NOT to drive a school bus.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Maybe but he's acted like this for decades, it may be we are seeing him crack under the, albeit very slow, realization that he and his family are cooked, busted and Trump is going to drop the hammer on him.

Bases on everything I have seen from the beginning of the impeachment, that was the beginning of the end.
Just like Hillary, the MSM and the never trumpers Joe Biden underestimated Trump and will burn for it.
There have been decades of gaffes from his blatant plagiarism in the 80's to the Indian accent in 7/11 stores to the "they'll put you back in chains" speech to a black audience and when we all heard him whisper to Obama " this is a big f'n deal" in regards to the passing of Obama care in front of the nation in the white house.
I have seen this from Joe Biden for a long time, he is just freaking out inside and losing it due to the stress and understanding that he is f^*%ed and his son, brother and cohorts are all going down.

originally posted by: TheRedneck
OK, I'm gonna say it... I'll be lambasted for it, I know. I'll be called everything from mean-spirited to a nearsighted demon. Fine. I can take it, and this has to be said. I'm not saying it to put Joe Biden down, or to hurt Joe Biden. I'm going to say it because Joe Biden needs help and someone should help him.

The man has dementia.

I really hope he can get the help he needs. It's a horrible disease. This goes above politics; a man needs help.

TheRedneck

edit on 9-2-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

I have seen what dementia can do to a man close up. This looks like the beginning stages... loss of inhibition, sporadic general confusion, time discrepancies... but it gets worse from here. The next stage will likely be inappropriate emotions, like laughing at things that are either very sad or things that a reasonable person would be ashamed of. After that, he'll start referring to people who are long dead as though they are alive... more of that time dilation. Eventually, he won't be able to even follow simple rules of society. After that... well, the guy I knew died.

Man, after realizing this, I feel bad for making fun of him...

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Hey, dont feel bad just yet. Look up some old stuff from him. He's always been a dingbat. An aww shucks kinda dingbat, but a dingbat. Hes under the gun right now, so hes a snappy bitey dingbat.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Is he trying to claim insanity, to keep out of jail?

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

Hey, dont feel bad just yet. Look up some old stuff from him. He's always been a dingbat. An aww shucks kinda dingbat, but a dingbat. Hes under the gun right now, so hes a snappy bitey dingbat.

My question is: Why is he punishing himself by running for the President? Surely he knows most of us just believe its just a game for him right now, or if he goes under some legal prosicution (sp) he will do well as far as being senile and don't remember jack shi te about nothing and escape punishment.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Joe Biden is as corrupt as they come, blue collar guy(lawyer), rode Amtrak more than anyone..the B.S. list goes on and on.
Joe Biden has as much of a medical problem as Harvey Weinstein does with his walker on his way to court.

Joe Biden suffers from Hubris, he really thought he was the man and people would vote him in after Trump was impeached.
He is a low life and I am looking forward to him being exposed.

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: Advantage

My question is: Why is he punishing himself by running for the President? Surely he knows most of us just believe its just a game for him right now, or if he goes under some legal prosicution (sp) he will do well as far as being senile and don't remember jack shi te about nothing and escape punishment.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Biden DOES have dementia...and tough love is required.
It's like telling your drunk friend NOT to drive a school bus.

To his credit, Barack Obama tried THREE TIMES, on three separate occasions, to talk his "brother" Joe Biden out of running for President.

ATS Thread on the subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
He certainly has a way with the ladies...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

I'd say so.

Bad is a good word for it. That Bloomburg is even mentioned as a viable replacement is not a good thing for Dems, either.

I think that a brokered convention is becoming more and more likely. If it does happen, look for a Hillary come back tour. Because she'll save the day...(((sigh))).

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Is he trying to claim insanity, to keep out of jail?

Kavenagh's confirmation was put off a month because of all the ruckus with the Democrat party.

So he was a month late to be seated and because of that a certain case in the Supreme court went another way.

THAT case decided that in the case of proven mental incompetence that someone could not get the death sentence.

I had always thought that was for Pelosi and Hillary.

Maybe a lot of Democrats are starting to publicly show off their cray-cray for a reason.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
He certainly has a way with the ladies...

Yea...

The wrong way.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

It still astounds me that Biden is considered a viable candidate by anyone. He is completely useless and corrupt and has been for decades.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

It still astounds me that Biden is considered a viable candidate by anyone. He is completely useless and corrupt and has been for decades.

Hillary was considered a viable candidate...even after they tossed her into the back of a van like a dead tuna.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Almost no one wanted her. At the caucus in CO she had two supporters and both were the same kind of hangry she was.

Now the Dems are lining up behind "Mayor Pete," who has literally never put two lines together coherently unless he was snorting them off a hooker's ass. The media is in full-Carver meltdown, screaming at the sky about right-wing Joe Rogan. They literally ran a hatefest about him without reaching out to him for comment first. Astounding.

Of note: the liberal gameplan is to attack "vulnerable" senators on the GOP side who voted to acquit Trump. That's how stupid they are. They literally have no vision to offer Americans anymore except that they are anti-Trump. They actually believe they can sell that to voters, even after three years of continuous failure.

I wash my hands of them completely (though I quit their "party" just after the 2016 elections).
edit on 9-2-2020 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The US has a population of 350 million (4 trillion if you count illegals) and Biden, Sanders, Judge Booty are the best the democrats can come up with.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
If that was a joke, I think maybe he sucks at telling jokes. I think he actually believes he is better than everyone else and meant that.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The US has a population of 350 million (4 trillion if you count illegals) and Biden, Sanders, Judge Booty are the best the democrats can come up with.

They have been so chaotic and twist things so much that no respectable person will try for the job. Tulsi hasn't got a chance, she would not follow the corrupt ways of the people running the Democratic party.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I'm just waiting for someone to blame his remarks on Trump...

I'll wait.

It'll happen.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join