It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Calls Female Supporter "A Lying, Dog-Faced Pony Soldier"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I pity the man and those who actually want him to run.

All I can say.

I'll attack, pick on, insult every damned inbred moronic mouth-breathing lead-paint eating leftist meat-twinkie.

But even I draw the line on the feeble-minded.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Does it matter?

Trump has called women worse.

Welcome to the new normal.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Oh my goodness, Biden traded in his no malarkey campaign bus for a new vehicle!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

difference seems to be biden is insulting his base and trump is insulting people who would never vote for him,then there was that whole they go low we go high that the dem's seemed to have forgotten about and in general republicans are much better pulling it off and far less offended by it then the dem base is.

were not the ones with a politically correct base ,but to female dem voters? calling a lady horse face lol that's like 5 micro aggression's 6 if she was a minority or of indeterminate gender

twitchy.com... &utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&bcid=9d025b5e6f85430e79ba62a02df2c9a4 but this from vice is how biden spent his time ramping up for the now disastrous Iowa caucus. does seem like they listened to him and voted for the other guys though

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
"A Lying, Dog-Faced Pony Soldier"

Back in 1890 those would be some fighting words.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: okrian
Sooo basically acting like Trump but with slightly more acceptable language. Why y'all mad 'bout that? Was he not mean enough? Perhaps if he had been even a lil more sexist and added in some swears it woulda gotten him some righty ATS props?

But but Trump.....
Right?
Trump could have...? Right?

Sucks when hypocrisy and fake outrage is so blatant. Right?

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I guess I would have to go read some history books to figure out what he is saying.

A pony Soldier? They called US Calvary that back in the days. Not sure why that is harmful.

'Lying' and 'dog-face' to a female supporter of yours? Maybe he doesn't get out much.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
He was trying to be silly or funny and I don't think he really meant to insult her.

However, I can't even imagine the #storm that would occur if Trump had said the same about any female.

The hypocrisy of the Dems and the Left is glaringly obvious.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
There has to be some additional context that isn't being shown in this brief clip, I would think. The woman nor the audience seemed put off by his words, so maybe something came before the "lyin' dog-faced pony soldier". They all kind of chuckled, so I don't think they took it as insulting.

BTW, dogface isn't necessarily an insult. I'm not taking up for Creepy Joe, but I'm thinking there's more to this than that brief clip.

Synonyms & Antonyms for dogface

Synonyms
fighter, legionary, legionnaire, man-at-arms, regular, serviceman, soldier, trooper, warrior

Antonyms
civilian

www.merriam-webster.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

After watching figured there was probably more to it.

But the thing is, those aren't normal terms people are familiar with. It shows how out of touch he is.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
a reply to: grey580

were not the ones with a politically correct base

Yes we're all well aware that the party that, at one time, considered itself the 'party of family values' has completely abandoned common decency for angry and emotional 'victimhood' lash-outs.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
As a woman, Im not offended or anything. Im laughing my ass off. Not only is that hilarious, it just buried him with his OWN BASE. He's only interested in kissing necks and sniffing hair of preteens. That woman was obviously not a preteen and should have known not to talk to Uncle Joe when he's cranky.

I have never truly understood why women go so berzerk over "sexist" stuff. I guess they read Gloria Steinem when I was reading Sun Tzu, Marcus Aurelius, and Machiavelli. You will never realize Ive cut your throat because youre too focused on the petticoats I hide behind.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The funniest part is, he’s the “front runner”

“The BEST” they can possibly offer.

Awesome

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The whole impeachment farce was predicated on Joe Biden being President Trump's political rival, what a sham.
Joe Biden does not have any political rivals, let alone President Trump.
It's obvious why Obama discouraged(maybe begged)Clueless Joe from running for president, he is making an ass out of himself, staining Obama's presidency and opening all his corrupt pals to investigations.
For Trump, Joe Biden is the gift that keeps on giving, keep it up Joe.

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Well, I wasn't planning to post another thread in "The Pit" today, but after I saw this on Twitter, I couldn't help myself.

2020 Democrat Joe Biden jokingly called a New Hampshire voter a “lying dog-faced pony soldier" in response to her question about his loss in the Iowa caucuses.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

"Dog-faced??" Hard to believe this guy was once a Vice President. Every week, there seems to be an incident concerning Biden's remarks, while on the campaign trail. His staff's mouths had to have hit the floor after hearing his latest gaffe.

I could care less if he was just "joking around." This is yet another inappropriate reaction to a question that Creepy Joe wishes he didn't have to answer. No wonder he's starting to tank in the polls. How can someone possibly support this clown?

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
OK, I'm gonna say it... I'll be lambasted for it, I know. I'll be called everything from mean-spirited to a nearsighted demon. Fine. I can take it, and this has to be said. I'm not saying it to put Joe Biden down, or to hurt Joe Biden. I'm going to say it because Joe Biden needs help and someone should help him.

The man has dementia.

I really hope he can get the help he needs. It's a horrible disease. This goes above politics; a man needs help.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I love how when it's Biden or anyone on their side it's "jokingly". If this was Trump, Pence, Ted Cruz, or any other person in the world not from the left, they would be destroyed, forced to resign, and charged with a crime after hundreds of accusations magicly come out of nowhere from every woman in the country.

On a side note. He is self destructing way too quickly. I would love to see him hang around and actually win the nomination. The debates between him and Trump would incredible. I'm not sure Trump would even have to talk. Obama was smart to make sure he didn't endorse Biden.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

then why were all the dems at the last debate but pete pretty much screaming old people? acting like they had their caps lock key stuck ,and i was never one of those "family values" ones so perhaps alot of the new team R aren't either

but if your looking for some screaming going on behind the scenes check out the sanders camps reaction to pete winning in iowa delegate wise and now being irked a member of his "team" is doing the voter protection officer in the nevada election? barring rommey our party is mostly lined up behind president trump and the dems biden included are all either having senior moments or are at knife fight in a phone boot levels of infighting while their former front runner keeps screwing up and having gaffs at ever increasing rates?

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
OK, I'm gonna say it... I'll be lambasted for it, I know. I'll be called everything from mean-spirited to a nearsighted demon. Fine. I can take it, and this has to be said. I'm not saying it to put Joe Biden down, or to hurt Joe Biden. I'm going to say it because Joe Biden needs help and someone should help him.

The man has dementia.

I really hope he can get the help he needs. It's a horrible disease. This goes above politics; a man needs help.

TheRedneck

You are actually right. I may not be a fan of him but it is a shame. He is embarrassing himself and noone around him cares enough to try and convince him to stop and focus on his health If he has something actually wrong with him. If not, focus on your family while you still can.

It reminds me of a boxer that needs to retire but all his hangers ons care more about the next paycheck then they do his health and well being. Maybe they just think he has to see this through because of his sons passing. Either way he should get out. He and another son of his may have some legal issues coming their way as well. If he was smart, he would realize it's time to get out and lay low.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I think it's hilarious that James Carville stated that ‘The Democratic Party Is Too Stupid’ to skillfully attack Trump. For crying out loud, they're "too stupid" even on the campaign trail and debate stage. It's a clown show. Trump will steamroll any one of them at the 2020 presidential debate.

edit on 2/9/2020 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

The man has dementia.

TheRedneck

Why lambast you for that ?
I feel the same about Pelosi as well.

Bring em on....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join