It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China claims the Wu Flu is airborne

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

However, over the weekend, an official in Shanghai confirmed the virus also travelled through aerosol transmission, which means it can float a long distance through the air and cause infection later when it is breathed in.

“Aerosol transmission refers to the mixing of the virus with droplets in the air to form aerosols, which causes infection after inhalation, according to medical experts,” Shanghai Civil Affairs Bureau deputy head Zeng Qun said at press briefing on Saturday, the China Daily reports.

Coronavirus is airborne, Chinese official confirms

I hope they are wrong and this is not true.

If the Coronavirus is airborne, things have changed and there will be no real way to contain this virus.

The Chinese people are being told by the government to stay away from groups, open windows for ventilation and to disinfect everything they come in contact with.

ETA - The title of the news story has changed. It was exactly what my link is above.

Now it is: Coronavirus death toll surpasses 900, making it more deadly than SARS

I still had my browser window open with the old title. This is a screen cap of the website before it was changed.

edit on 9-2-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

It's more like a confirmation than a claim. That's the reason for the masks and safety glasses since the crisis started.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Holy carp.
Suspicious that they torpedoed the first headline, no ?

Suppose we'll find out soon enough, if it gets much worse in multiple other countries.

edit on 9-2-2020 by Nothin because: Changed 'it it', to 'if it', 'cause: you know...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

It's more like a confirmation than a claim. That's the reason for the masks and safety glasses since the crisis started.

That is to prevent direct transmission also, breathing in air close to an infected patient who sneezes or coughs.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Well, humans had a good run I guess

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Could they engineer this virus to be able to live on inorganic material like paper and plastics? Think of all the packages coming out of China sent world wide quite a bio weapon.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
So, lysol and flamethrowers, got it.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666
Could they engineer this virus to be able to live on inorganic material like paper and plastics? Think of all the packages coming out of China sent world wide quite a bio weapon.

Thanks for that.
In my job as a mail carrier, I handle hundreds of China packages a week.

edit on 9-2-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Holy carp. Suspicious that they torpedoed the first headline, no ?

I think so.

To be fair they could of just updated the story and changed the headline.

I don't see where anything was taken out of the story. It looks like info was added to the story.

Still, seems a little fishy and/or lame.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666

Could they engineer this virus to be able to live on inorganic material

A virus will sleep on inorganic material, no problem, until the times is right.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I love how it takes them weeks to officially confirm what has been circulating in research journals and social media since the beginning.

Is this their way of slowly admitting they have a huge problem? Maybe next they’ll admit to hundreds of thousands of infected and many others carrying this thing when they returned to other nations for the start of college coursework and other programs.

Looks like the other headline was too scary, let’s hide it in the text people skim through instead.
edit on 9-2-2020 by TheAMEDDDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Well, humans had a good run I guess

Debatable.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Thanks for that.
In my job as a mail carrier, I handle hundreds of China packages a week.

The gloves Klauss !
Get the gloves !

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
What frequency eradicates this type of virus level
🤔

Scientists may one day be able to destroy viruses in the same way that opera singers presumably shatter wine glasses. New research mathematically determined the frequencies at which simple viruses could be shaken to death.

"The capsid of a virus is something like the shell of a turtle," said physicist Otto Sankey of Arizona State University. "If the shell can be compromised [by mechanical vibrations], the virus can be inactivated."

Recent experimental evidence has shown that laser pulses tuned to the right frequency can kill certain viruses. However, locating these so-called resonant frequencies is a bit of trial and error.

"Experiments must just try a wide variety of conditions and hope that conditions are found that can lead to success," Sankey told LiveScience.

To expedite this search, Sankey and his student Eric Dykeman have developed a way to calculate the vibrational motion of every atom in a virus shell. From this, they can determine the lowest resonant frequencies.

As an example of their technique, the team modeled the satellite tobacco necrosis virus and found this small virus resonates strongly around 60 Gigahertz (where one Gigahertz is a billion cycles per second), as reported in the Jan. 14 issue of Physical Review Letters.

A virus' death knell

All objects have resonant frequencies at which they naturally oscillate.

www.google.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

Is this their way of slowly admitting they have a huge problem?

If this is as bad as it is starting to look, they will not have a choice. Maybe they have realized that?

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
Still, seems a little fishy and/or lame.

Yeah: fishy...
Hence the 'why-to-for' of the "Holy carp !"

Keeping an eye on the WuWuFlu™; more than the BirdyFlu™ ?

Perhaps we will all need multiple 'vaccines'...

Somebody said to me last week: "We should all have 'health chips', to constantly monitor, and report our health status to authorities". ( More paraphrased than their actual words. )
Eyebrow raiser, eh ?

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

It's only killing every 1 in 4 persons.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

If one out of every 4 persons dies in a country and most of the others are sick. The country could start to collapse and then people start dying for other reasons.

edit on 9-2-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I hope not, it does look bad, especially for people with chronic issues. It’s an odd shift in their policy. The only way you are 100% safe from getting this thing in a healthcare or any setting is in a positive pressure hood or suit.

Now they’re slowly admitting to these problems as other nations and the WHO are coming in stop this thing or buy time for the rest of us to find a working treatment plan. I would not be surprised if other admissions start to come out as they work with the WHO in an official capacity.

They’re so used to having control of everything, including information, this must be bringing them to the brink.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Good thing I have a few gallons of Cavicide and Metricide here. I already clean with Dettol and Hexol as it is. Force of habit I guess.

... and no more Wish shopping... dammit.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join