It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man With Knife & Plan To 'Assassinate' Trump Detained Outside White House Yesterday

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Sounds like Trump's recent acquittal and rising poll numbers are affecting people afflicted with TDS. All this "winning" by President Trump are driving the Left mad. Should get really interesting if Deep State arrests actually take place...fingers crossed!

Roger Hedgpeth, 25, was arrested Saturday afternoon on a charge of making threats to do bodily harm, the Metropolitan Police Department said.

Hedgpeth approached a Secret Service officer who was patrolling outside the White House and said he was there to "assassinate" President Donald Trump and "I have a knife to do it with," according to a police report obtained by The Associated Press.

www.businessinsider.com...

BREAKING: Word On The Street Is There May Be Major Deep State Arrests This Week …(But Of Course We’ve Heard This Before)

...another source, the same one who first outed Ciaramella as the whistleblower, Greg Rubini on Twitter, is saying Dirty cops Peter Strzok and Andrew McCabe will both be arrested this week, maybe even Monday or Tuesday:

www.thegatewaypundit.com... before/

edit on 2/9/2020 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I wonder if he was trying to claim that $3,000,000 bounty the Iranian lawmaker offered last month. Who are we kidding, of course he was!! Time to drone strikes that Iranian lawmaker for encouraging acts of terrorism with monetary compensation.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Yesterday: Van ploughs into Republican voter registration tent - driver arrested.
Today: Your OP.
Tomorrow: ?

Democrats and their MSM lackeys have a lot to answer for.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
How stupid does a person have to be to walk up to a secret service agent and say that. Sadly, I imagine this is just another normal day at the White House. Glad he was arrested. The attempted coup-ers at the top SHOULD be arrested, or we don't have a country anymore.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Doesn't sound like a well-thought-out plan. Nobody is invulnerable. And the most effective way to get to anyone is through their ego.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Who brings a knife to a gun fight??? Sorry dumb question as we already know the answer, as only a libtard would do that...

edit on 9-2-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Sounds like a mentally ill person was acting out on a delusion.

Why are we politicizing obvious mental illness.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Or maybe Nancy offered to go out for a chalupa and a drink sometime? You can usually buy the actions of stupid people for pretty cheap.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yea how about that...
www.actionnewsjax.com...

JSO reported that around 3:45 p.m., an older brown van, driven by a white man in his early 20s, approached the tent. He then drove right through the table and tent with his van. The suspect then stopped, got out of the van and took a video of the scene, flipped off the victims and fled. As of now, the suspect has not been identified.

Updated...

The suspect has been identified as Gregory William Loel Timm, 27.

He has been arrested on two counts of aggravated assault on a person 65 years of age or older, one count of criminal mischief and for driving with a suspended license, according to the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office.

Content Continues Below

edit on 9-2-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Now do gun control.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Worst.

Ninja.

Ever.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar
To be honest the more logical conclusion of this event is that it is totally take and made up by the Global Engagement Center for the purpose of influencing targeted populations utilizing special operators and agents in partnerships with the media. And I literally took that line out of part of the legislation that created the GEC in 2017 signed Into law by obummer.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Ya we know it is listed in the 2020 DSM-5 as TDS

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Because it was directed at a political figure, I guess. And some lonely people will use any excuse to troll touchy liberals because that gives them a small thrill when someone responds.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
So man walks up to Police saying I am going to kill the president and now I am seeing screeching about deranged leftists EVERYWHERE in conspiracy circles...

This one reeks of a false flag to spurn right wing outrage.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
So man walks up to Police saying I am going to kill the president and now I am seeing screeching about deranged leftists EVERYWHERE in conspiracy circles...

A true false flag by Republicans would have been 100x more convincing.

This was a deranged Democrat inflicted with TDS Stage 5 😀😃😄

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Odd how do you know that? No political leaning has been released and the guy had a holster on which isnt that something leftists wouldnt have?

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Holsters are not guns. 16 year olds can legally buy holsters. Why an empty holster? It has already been established that the guy wasn’t very bright.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

totally agree poor guy needs help

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Odd how do you know that? No political leaning has been released and the guy had a holster on which isnt that something leftists wouldnt have?

Odd how you and many others are anxiously waiting for miracle answers from the Democrat MSM 🥳

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join