It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats biggest player in political terrorism, no desire for civility.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Metallicus

The USA should be a country of intellectual debate with emphasis on personal liberty and limits on government power.

I wanted to thank you for one of the most beautiful sentences I have ever read on ATS. It is brilliant.

if you're trump, you have unlimited power to reject any and all congressional subpoenas....brilliant

Well I will ask you the same question that neutronflux asked.....what exactly was Trump’s crimes again?
Not the ones made up by the Democrats, real crimes with links please.

links?....look sparky, if you are asking me this, you don't give a s**t anyway.

Looks like you cannot cite crimes or evidence that would be submitted to a court in the judicial system.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Then why post in this thread centered around lack of intellectual debate?

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

What crime did Trump commit again? As outlined by the whistleblowers with no first hand accounts. Only hearsay?

How will trump have unlimited power?

Are you here for intellectual debate? Or to make empty accusations to scare people into behaving in your desired outcome?

Was your post a parity?

if I awoke tomorrow morning and there was snow on the ground, would it be hearsay to believe that it snowed last night, rather than wait for a weathermen to tell me or to go around and seek a trusted person that actually saw it snow?....

So..

No to a crime.
No to actual evidence that would be admissible in a court of law.

bribery...asking a foreign government to dig up dirt on an American political rival, by withholding foreign military aide until that happens.

What investigation was started. When was the aid released? When was it scheduled to be released? What military aid was specifically withheld and not released by established release dates.

public record...look it up, you won't because you don't care.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

The USA should be a country of intellectual debate with emphasis on personal liberty and limits on government power.

I wanted to thank you for one of the most beautiful sentences I have ever read on ATS. It is brilliant.

if you're trump, you have unlimited power to reject any and all congressional subpoenas....brilliant

Well I will ask you the same question that neutronflux asked.....what exactly was Trump’s crimes again?

Looks like you cannot cite crimes or evidence that would be submitted to a court in the judicial system.

see how far you would get if you refused a subpoena from any court in America.....

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I just thought you might be the first and only anti-Trumper that could provide real proof of real crimes by him.
Oh well, the search continues.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I wasn’t elected as president with a long and established use of executive privilege. I am not the head of the executive branch that has co-equal power with the legislature and judicial branches.

The topic of this thread..,

edit on 9-2-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

At this point, sans the explosive devices; I would describe them as bold faced full on 'anarchists'. Do they not have self awareness or any world political history schooling?

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

I listen to various talk radio shows. I am not sure if it’s an age thing? Or you can only take hearing the local stations play the same songs over and over and over...

On this, it is a VERY strange phenomenon. There is no variety anymore, and it's ALL the same. A little dubstep, a little gansta rap, with some shades of nu-metal. And ALL the young people listen to the same stuff, and agree on the same things, same clothes, same hair same everything. It's weird and freaky. There's definitely some brainwashed indoctrinating type mind control going on. I first noticed it around my sons first year of college. So that would have been around 2012-2013.

Spotify changed the music. Instagram changed the style.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

On this, it is a VERY strange phenomenon. There is no variety anymore, and it's ALL the same. A little dubstep, a little gansta rap, with some shades of nu-metal.

That's the reason I decided to shell out $5.95 a month for XM radio.

And they have an entire band of nothing but talk shows. Some really good stuff too!

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Bernie Sanders just reneged on his promise to release his medical records.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

He must be feeling the "bern" I guess.

Poor bastard, his best shot was stolen from him in 2016 by HRC at the Democratic convention during the last election.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Oh. Don’t underestimate the power of offering free. Free healthcare. Free college. You have a whole generation believing that healthcare is a right. A right to other people’s skills, labor, time, and wealth. What does that sound like?

What I don’t get about college tuition? Think if college professors just took A fifty percent pay cut. Surely that would make the cost of college more accessible?

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

a reply to: Riffrafter

Oh. Don’t underestimate the power of offering free. Free healthcare. Free college. You have a whole generation believing that healthcare is a right. A right to other people’s skills, labor, time, and wealth. What does that sound like?
What I don’t get about college tuition? Think if college professors just took A fifty percent pay cut. Surely that would make the cost of college more accessible?

If everything is free they will have to ration EVERYTHING. Who determines what lucky person gets the free tuition, or the heart transplant? Does this become a lottery 'sweepstakes' society? I can see the corruption already. Someone is going to hide garden vegetables (that should have gone into the collective) to give to a higher official in order to gain influence. Black markets will pop up because there will be some that don't resonate with the "everyone must be equally impoverished" idea.
edit on 10-2-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
uzi:

If only WE had his congressional health insurance (lifetime paid) free no deductions. He needs to renounce it NOW and pay out of pocket all expenses. What a hypocrite.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Black markets will pop up because there will be some that don't resonate with the "everyone must be equally impoverished" idea.

Puts me in mind of George Orwell's Animal Farm:

"All animals are equal."

"But some animals are more equal than others"

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I think the Ukraine already highlights corruption when there is too much easy money to be passed out by politicians. And kickbacks to “help” with distribution.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   
The sad part of this is half the people could read this and still not understand that they were engaging in smear tactics. They still think Kavanaugh is a rapist along with Trump.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join