It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats biggest player in political terrorism, no desire for civility.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I listen to various talk radio shows. I am not sure if it’s an age thing? Or you can only take hearing the local stations play the same songs over and over and over...

Anyway

There is one station. The evening host or hosts try so hard to be impartial. None partisan. I find it hard to believe they totally don’t understand the tactics of those that hide in the Democrat party? Or just don’t understand the disciplines of Saul Alinsky’s 13 rules for radicals?

The Kavanaugh trial is a horrible page in a country that should practice civility and intellectual debate.

How Democrats Are Using Saul Alinsky’s Smear Tactics Against Brett Kavanaugh
Chicago radical leftist Saul Alinsky’s 13 rules for destroying conservatives are effective. The first step to challenging them is actually recognizing them.
By Rich Logis

thefederalist.com...

The USA should be a country of intellectual debate with emphasis on personal liberty and limits on government power. I think the country took a turn for the worst when we removed the images of miss liberty form our currency, and replaced those images with flawed men.

I think one small incident, and illegal FISA warrants are very telling. Pointing to the pattern.

How quickly NY Times forgets Obama's lies and frauds

thehill.com...

Obama responded to Snowden’s stunning revelations of the National Security Agency’s vacuuming up millions of Americans’ personal data by going on the Jay Leno Show and proclaiming: “There is no spying on Americans.” But NSA’s definition of “terrorist suspect” was so ludicrously broad that it includes anyone “searching the web for suspicious stuff” (maybe including presidential lies). Obama’s verbal defenses of NSA spying collapsed like a row of houses of cards.

I think this was the first step in a long line of sins to the Illegal Page FISA warrants.

We are not a country of issues. We are a country that is held hostage by political terrorists. Are all parties guilty to some degree? Yes. Are the democrats in large the most obsessed with practicing character assassination and political terrorism? Yes.

Why would any good person run for office if a political party can falsely accuse an individual of crimes? When the media only has to act like the charges are credible? Use an unnamed leak? When the media only has to brainwash the masses the person is guilty with no actual jury of peers?

What chance is there for true none partisan politics and civility when the practice of political terrorism is embraced and protected by big media?

The current political reality is that democrats are totally authoritarian, and practice to rule by intimidating individuals to masses. They don’t care about maintaining balance of power among The branches of government. They don’t care about credibility, or the sins to retain power. The democrats will always be the party of “the ends justices the means.”

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Another example

How many unfounded ethics complaints against Devin Nunes?

Another example

Oregon's Blumenauer Calls For Boycott Of Gordon Sondland's Hotels. Sondland Pushes Back.

www.opb.org...

UPDATE (Thursday, Oct. 10 at 7:30 a.m. PT) — Oregon Democratic U.S. Rep. Earl Blumenauer called for a boycott Wednesday of all hotels owned and operated by Gordon Sondland, who is wrapped up in the Ukraine controversy surrounding President Donald Trump. But a spokesman for Sondland has since responded, saying that participating in a boycott would only harm Oregon hotel workers.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
I listen to various talk radio shows. I am not sure if it’s an age thing? Or you can only take hearing the local stations play the same songs over and over and over...

On this, it is a VERY strange phenomenon. There is no variety anymore, and it's ALL the same. A little dubstep, a little gansta rap, with some shades of nu-metal. And ALL the young people listen to the same stuff, and agree on the same things, same clothes, same hair same everything. It's weird and freaky. There's definitely some brainwashed indoctrinating type mind control going on. I first noticed it around my sons first year of college. So that would have been around 2012-2013.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux
The USA should be a country of intellectual debate with emphasis on personal liberty and limits on government power.

There is no debate today, the left can only stick their fingers in their ears and shut down anyone who is not in lock step with ideologies. College use to be a place of debate now it is a place of indoctrination by out of touch professors pushing a anti freedom ideology.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Like showing their individuality by all having to buy specific clothing labels?

If you don’t buy the right clothes your shunned?

Coat of Many Colors
Song by Dolly Parton

My coat of many colors
That my momma made for me
Made only from rags
But I wore it so proudly
Although we had no money
I was rich as I could be
In my coat of many colors
My momma made for me
So with patches on my britches
And holes in both my shoes
I hurried off to school
Just to find the others laughing
And making fun of me
My momma made for me

edit on 9-2-2020 by neutronflux because: Added

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666
a reply to: neutronflux
The USA should be a country of intellectual debate with emphasis on personal liberty and limits on government power.

There is no debate today, the left can only stick their fingers in their ears and shut down anyone who is not in lock step with ideologies. College use to be a place of debate now it is a place of indoctrination by out of touch professors pushing a anti freedom ideology.

and you are the expert on this how?....the left....all of them?...a few?...those mentioned in rightwing blogs?....who and how many have been "shut down"...one?...a couple?...for what reason?....shut down all over the media nationwide?....what "ideologies"? how many professors?...one?...a couple?...many?....how about professors that teach at conservative colleges and universities?.....how about their indoctrination?.....

the republican senate just said to the nation, that only trump has UNLIMITED government power.....if not....who will stop him now from doing anything he wants to?.....you?....

it's 10 months to the election, who will stop him from DOING ANYTHING ILLLEGAL?????....there is now nobody left.....and you're talking about opinions from college professors.....and you have the audacity to say the left has their fingers stuck in their ears.......

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

What crime did Trump commit again? As outlined by the whistleblowers with no first hand accounts. Only hearsay?

How will trump have unlimited power?

Are you here for intellectual debate? Or to make empty accusations to scare people into behaving in your desired outcome?

Was your post a parity?

edit on 9-2-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Oh sorry. Its not unlimited. It was UNLIMITED power. So you must be right, because of caps and all.
edit on 9-2-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I wanted to thank you for one of the most beautiful sentences I have ever read on ATS. It is brilliant.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

What crime did Trump commit again? As outlined by the whistleblowers with no first hand accounts. Only hearsay?

Are you here for intellectual debate? Or to make empty accusations to scare people into behaving in your desired outcome?

Was your post a parity?

if I awoke tomorrow morning and there was snow on the ground, would it be hearsay to believe that it snowed last night, rather than wait for a weathermen to tell me or to go around and seek a trusted person that actually saw it snow?....

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Was your post a parity?

if I awoke tomorrow morning and there was snow on the ground, would it be hearsay to believe that it snowed last night, rather than wait for a weathermen to tell me or to go around and seek a trusted person that actually saw it snow?....

So..

No to a crime.
No to actual evidence that would be admissible in a court of law.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Things are getting better, but they will be even more so as swamp draining Alluded to by President Trump today begins.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I wanted to thank you for one of the most beautiful sentences I have ever read on ATS. It is brilliant.

if you're trump, you have unlimited power to reject any and all congressional subpoenas....brilliant

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

if you're trump, you have unlimited power to reject any and all congressional subpoenas....brilliant

Or was the issue taken to the courts? And cite where Trump was the first President to make such a play?

No criminal prosecution of Holder for contempt
By the CNN Wire Staff
Updated 9:23 AM ET, Fri July 6, 2012

www.cnn.com...

The White House and the Justice Department made clear Friday what had been expected all along: Attorney General Eric Holder will not face criminal prosecution under the contempt of Congress citation passed by the U.S. House.

Legal experts noted this week in the runup to Thursday's House vote that President Barack Obama's assertion of executive privilege in the case would prevent a criminal prosecution under a practice dating to the Reagan administration.

This is where you quote where you were outraged with Obama’s use of executive privilege?

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Well I will ask you the same question that neutronflux asked.....what exactly was Trump’s crimes again?
Not the ones made up by the Democrats, real crimes with links please.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Was your post a parity?

So..

No to a crime.

bribery...asking a foreign government to dig up dirt on an American political rival, by withholding foreign military aide until that happens.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Was your post a parity?

So..

No to a crime.

bribery...asking a foreign government to dig up dirt on an American political rival, by withholding foreign military aide until that happens.

I said I didn’t want to hear the pretend crimes that were made up by the Democrats.
Your story has more holes than Swiss cheese.
Biden is not a political rival to Trump.....Biden is a bum that will not win anything
The military aid was not held up, it was paid.
Try again with some alleged real crimes.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Trigger easily there lone ranger?

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Well I will ask you the same question that neutronflux asked.....what exactly was Trump’s crimes again?
Not the ones made up by the Democrats, real crimes with links please.

links?....look sparky, if you are asking me this, you don't give a s**t anyway.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Was your post a parity?

So..

No to a crime.

What investigation was started. When was the aid released? When was it scheduled to be released? What military aid was specifically withheld and not released by established release dates.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join