It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pompeo warns governors of Chinese infiltration into US: 'It's happening in your state'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
And if the Coronavirus wasn't bad enough, now this:

Pompeo warns governors of Chinese infiltration into US

You can't make this # up...

Starting a New Thread ?

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Sun Feb 9 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This is amusing....when I got to Whiteman in 1993 to work on ths B2, we were briefed about Chinese spies in the area. Seems the local college miraculously had a massive increase in Chinese students.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

China's Communist Party has infiltrated various levels of America's infrastructure and is working to destroy the values of the United States, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said during a speech Saturday, while also warning state governors to be wary of China's infiltration.

Exactly what values are they working to destroy?

edit on 9-2-2020 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Corrected post.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Tue Mar 3 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: ADDED SOURCE speakingaboutnews.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I was assured colleague Mi So Sneeki, than Chinese infiltration into US industry would never happen, so I'm cool.

Seriously?

I think China is more upset that Trump is president than Hillary (the evil one) is.

China was supposed to have been the powerhouse leading nation in the 2000's. They still might be.

They want world domination and are very patient about it.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I'm somewhat inclined to agree with the guy.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
This is amusing....when I got to Whiteman in 1993 to work on ths B2, we were briefed about Chinese spies in the area. Seems the local college miraculously had a massive increase in Chinese students.

What else happened in '93? Clinton was elected POTUS ... and OFCO was put to bed.

I wonder when it was that Feinstein sold herself out to the Chinese. And, yet, no one even bothered to charge her with aiding and abetting. Details Surface About Sen. Feinstein And The Chinese Spy Who Worked For Her

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Great, we need more Chinese restaurants around here. I like the Chinese people, they are usually courteous and well mannered

Just don't get them pissed off at you by saying too much jerky stuff or you will have an egg roll pan bent around your skull and crab rangoons sticking out of your nostrils.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I didn't want to believe it but the evidence is speaking for it's self.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Just look at China's footprint in Africa.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Just look at China's footprint in Africa.

For real.

They have a large footprint in the UK too.

I work in a University city and there are hundreds of them studying here if not thousands. All of these rich Chinese students are sons and daughters of CCP families/officials.

There is a lot of evidence backing this up.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Had to read up as forgot about Bill Clintons China Gate. Damn that dude was dodgy.

www.wsj.com...

a reply to: Deplorable

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

As a side note, when I was at university, at the end of every semester we'd go to the dumpsters near the Middle Eastern students lived and dig up tv's, stereo's, video players that they'd just toss.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The Chinese government will be recalling all their citizens back to China. They find the American Democrats too radical, authoritarian and too far left for their tastes.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

As a side note, when I was at university, at the end of every semester we'd go to the dumpsters near the Middle Eastern students lived and dig up tv's, stereo's, video players that they'd just toss.

Well maybe I'm reading too much into it but they seem to be able to pay their UNI fees and they're from frigging China.

CCP kids everywhere with their disease masks...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

China's Communist Party has infiltrated various levels of America's infrastructure and is working to destroy the values of the United States, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said during a speech Saturday, while also warning state governors to be wary of China's infiltration.

Exactly what values are they working to destroy?

I'm not sure, but there are plenty of areas where we differ dramatically with respect to values.

For more specifics, I suggest you drop Secretary of State Pompeo a note and ask him.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

True.

Their planning timeframes are much longer than ours.

That's an area where we could vastly improve. We are very short-sighted at times.

And their sense of history is both stronger and goes back a lot further than ours.

It may be time to worry...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
China is 3,000 years old, and never been a super power. When exactly does this long term world dommination planning come to fruition?

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I never heard another word about the Chinese spy that works with NASA for 20 years. Mainly on the design of the new optics for satellite imagery and the Mars mission.

Seem pretty obvious he was a spy cuz shortly after he went back to China is when China had their Mars mission announced.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I honestly think that it's too late to start worrying.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Well Duh...

how many spying incidents have we had with Chinese people over the last 20 years, even people joining the military had high security clearances that gave away state secrets.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join