It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats 2020: A Brokered Convention and the Return of Hillary Clinton from the Grave?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Waterglass

My guess is that if it comes to a brokered convention then Bloomberg will buy his way in and all other candidates will be ignored.

The fix is in for Bloomberg. No grass roots support just money which the DNC loves. They will change the rules as they go along. Just like children in a school yard.

Bloomberg is willing to give the DNC 2 billion dollars to defeat Trump.

Hillary was their gal when she had millions from the Clinton Foundation, now it's all Little Mikey.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
Yep Mikey can say I paid for the house election s in 2018 so you owe me bit-chez!

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I doubt Hillary will be the chosen one.

It's either full commie or these two fellas.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

If all of Canada was considered a single state, California would still have more Electoral College votes. Think about that for a minute.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Woah, lol.

I don't mean to be "that guy" and go all religious but -

“like some zombie whose head we forgot to cut off.”

The beast IS said to arise out of some mortal "head wound", and metaphorically speaking Hillary would fit that bill perfectly! Freaky.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I didn't know what he was referring you but hay. Its telling.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

No i don't. And neither should you.

Sorry James but I launched a thread on that Canadian Lab and those two scientists before ever reading about that Zerohedge story. In my opinion 75% of what they wrote is true and the stories were obtained from several Canadian news outlets all of whom are respected. I know I fond them and posted them in another thread.

What I really find as strange is that Buzz Feed and another outlet whom trashed Zerohedge, made NO MENTION of the Canadian articles in that they are factual, exist and that the Chinese scientist and husband of the wife; his specialty is Coronavirus.

Ding ding, ding ding

That tells me something else is up.

edit on 10-2-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

With these clowns, anything is possible. I imagine I'll lose the rest of my family (except my kids, obviously) if I refuse to vote for her, which I will do, absolutely.

As to the "myth" of incompetence, my favorite part about last week in Iowa is that the dipshot left have been screaming "popular vote" since Trump ran away with the EC in 2016.

Now that Bernie has won the popular vote in Iowa's caucus, they are defending Mayor Pete's state elector "victory" as righteous.

LOLS all around for anyone left who isn't a complete moron.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

The morons will take down the world. That includes those among them who are college or University educated. They never speak up but oh boy do they whisper and gossip behind your back and will stab it if given the chance. Actually I find that most people are weird in that they are like sheep and the majority have no ballz. All have to be the most popular, have to be 1st, gotta have it now and on and on. Look at all of the selfies.

Then you have the "front porch logic" crowd. They are classified as those Hillary "deplorables". They typically keep to themselves and are harmless and they are not sheep but are rather independent thinkers but they tend to outsmart themselves, all the time.

The middle class used to keep all in check and balance until Free Trade destroyed the USA before George H W Bush was elected along with his New World Order speeches.

Ross Perot was correct. "Great big sucking sound"

But as usual the sheep gravitated towards popularity

edit on 10-2-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

a clever ploy to look stupid

Mission accomplished. Though am not sure that it is a ploy. Also, I dont think their voters would accept it...this time.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

James. I gathered INTEL for Uncle Sam back in the day on an ad hock basis. I have a hunch. I could be wrong but shes still hanging around. Shes 72, also younger than Bernie, Biden, Bloomberg and .....................drum roll please

Donald Trump @ 73 years old.

Think about it.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Come on, Hillary is out of the picture. Surely you've realised that by now?

It could also be a planted reverse psyop story so as to keep all Republican voters awake so its not a Mitt Romney repeat of 2012 election again. It goes both ways here.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

As I wrote to the other member;

It could also be a planted reverse psyop story so as to keep all Republican voters awake so its not a Mitt Romney repeat of 2012 election again. It goes both ways here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join