It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudy seems to think he has the "smoking gun" on Hunter, along with more....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: network dude

Doesn't matter in the slightest. Juliani has his fingerprints all over it so it's mostly inadmissible in court. Any lawyer would argue that the chin of custody is broken and that the investigator is tainted because he is in too deep with a competing politician, and most judges will agree. Including this as evidence all but ensures a miss trial.

Trump should have reported his suspicion to the fbi and then left well alone

The FBI that was spying on him? Yeah, that would have worked out well.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
When I see the argument that Trump should have "just told the FBI", I have to ask, are you able to remember to exhale after you inhale? The stupid that it would take to not be able to understand that the FBI was actively trying to remove Trump from office, so their "HELP" would be to thank Trump for showing them where to close loopholes. I mean, this is thought 101 material. And if you can't understand the material in "thought 101", welcome to idiotville, population, you.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Okay Rudy Judy, put up or shut up.

Rolling my eyes.

I think this is the first time you've said something that I agree with.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

talking to nancy at the bar

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

i watched the videos they are very interesting definitely worth a watch

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I think this is a very important and informative tweet that President Trump broadcasted this afternoon.

mobile.twitter.com...

Horowitz report stated that there was sufficient evidence to proceed regardless of the Page stuff.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

'We' know no such thing. There is a claim by MSM pundits based on anonymous sources that there was...

Yes we do. Cybersecurity firm Area 1's co-founder, Oren Falkowitz, is not an anonymous source.

Russian hackers recently targeted the Ukrainian gas company that was at the center of President Trump's impeachment — and they succeeded in gaining access to its email accounts, according to California cybersecurity firm Area 1 Security.

The hackers are said to have infiltrated Burisma Holdings months after Trump urged Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden and his son Hunter, who had served on Burisma's board.

"What we've uncovered is that the same Russian cyber actors who targeted the [Democratic National Committee] in 2016 have been actively launching a phishing campaign against employees of Burisma Holdings and its subsidiaries, to try to steal their email usernames and passwords," Area 1 co-founder Oren Falkowitz tells NPR's Morning Edition.

www.npr.org...

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool
"originally posted by: tanstaafl
Glenn Beck just turned over all of the evidence his team has accumulated in creating their tremendous series on Ukraine.

This goes so far beyond the Bidens it is ridiculous. Many RINOs trembling in their boots too.

Hang them all by God."

But who are you going to get to prosecute??? There is so much money involved that who ever can't be bought off, will be suicided...

Maybe. We'll see. I have far more hope today that there will be real, actual justice served, than I ever have in my lifetime. Of course, I had basically zero until now, but now, with Trump (a wildcard suddenly tossed into the mix), things have changed. I'm now confident enough that at least some justice will be served that I have a bet for $1,000 (at 3to1 odds) riding on it with AugustusMasonicus here on ATS.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold

i watched the videos they are very interesting definitely worth a watch

Aren't they? If he has the goods - the actual evidence - to prove even a tenth of the claims, and Barr is for real and prosecutes the cases, then many well known heads will roll...

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
" 'We' know no such thing. There is a claim by MSM pundits based on anonymous sources that there was..."

Yes we do. Cybersecurity firm Area 1's co-founder, Oren Falkowitz, is not an anonymous source.

You are correct, my bad. Not anonymous, but tied directly to Crowdstrike and the DNC and founded by former (deep state) 'NSA employees'.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Before we break out the rocket launchers in response to reports that Russian hackers have targeted the Ukrainian gas company Burisma, let’s consider the source of that information: a single cybersecurity start-up, whose founder is a Democrat and who won’t say anything about how he knows that the hacking actually happened.

But I suppose once it's said, it's as good as gold for the left.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ambassado12

It doesn't matter, it only doesn't count if Rudy illegally obtain it through spying or something illegal. 

It doesn't matter how the evidence was acquired by Rudy because Rudy Giuliani, as Democrats love to point out, is not in a position of law enforcement authority within the government. So even if Rudy snuck into Hunter's hotel room and stole documents (to make up a bizarre scenario), it would be admissible.
And the Department of Justice would take that info to a court and have a warrant issued just to cover all the bases anyway.

The exclusionary rule is designed to help prevent abuse by the government against citizen's rights. Rudy Guliani is not the government or a government officer, and the evidence would be perfectly admissible.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Hunter's legal team worked out a deal with the judge in his child support case. He doesn't have to give up his financial information. The original judge, Don McSpadden, recused himself without giving any reason. Before that he tried to dismiss the case entirely. Normally a judge will give a valid reason why. Not this guy. Just walked away.

Why the new judge, Holly Meyer is not requiring Hunter to disclose his finances I have no idea. How can the correct amount of child support be determined if there is no financial information available.

Hunter has been fighting this case for over a year. First he said he never had sex with the woman which was a lie. DNA blew that up easily. Then he continued to stall paying child support. I have never heard of anyone lying to a judge then refusing to pay child support for almost two years then, making a deal to not disclose his finances. Nobody gets that kind of treatment. They would have been arrested. Something else going on here IMO. He doesn't want anyone to know his finances regarding a specific time period.

Joe Biden likes to hit Trump over the head about Trump tax returns. I was hoping to see Trump hit Biden over the head about Hunter's tax returns but looks like that won't be happening anymore.

Hunter's job is, essentially, to funnel money from Ukrainian gangsters to his dad.

I honestly think Hunter would be murdered (by the Ukrainians) if he disclosed his financials. He still might be, in the name of tying up a major loose end.
edit on 10-2-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
I wish he would put.up or shut up. He is like.the Corey Feldman of lawyers.

Have you watched his podcast - he is presenting all of his evidence on it.

Here is the latest episode

He has showed this smoking gun document about 20 times.

It's not his fault the media is intentionally not looking at his info - in fact trying to hide it and calling him a conspiracy wacko, and until very recently neither was the DOJ.

I have seen enough that it looks pretty clear to me Biden was hired to protect Zhosevsky and his stolen 5 billion. Also the witness in the newest episode says very clearly Chalupa was begging the Ukranians for dirt on Manafort and Trump - in other words begging for Ukranian interference in the election.
edit on 10-2-2020 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
He reminds me of Adam shiff. A lot of claims he had the proof to damn someone, yet I don’t get to have a copy.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Hunter's legal team worked out a deal with the judge in his child support case. He doesn't have to give up his financial information. The original judge, Don McSpadden, recused himself without giving any reason. Before that he tried to dismiss the case entirely. Normally a judge will give a valid reason why. Not this guy. Just walked away.

Why the new judge, Holly Meyer is not requiring Hunter to disclose his finances I have no idea. How can the correct amount of child support be determined if there is no financial information available.

Hunter has been fighting this case for over a year. First he said he never had sex with the woman which was a lie. DNA blew that up easily. Then he continued to stall paying child support. I have never heard of anyone lying to a judge then refusing to pay child support for almost two years then, making a deal to not disclose his finances. Nobody gets that kind of treatment. They would have been arrested. Something else going on here IMO. He doesn't want anyone to know his finances regarding a specific time period.

Joe Biden likes to hit Trump over the head about Trump tax returns. I was hoping to see Trump hit Biden over the head about Hunter's tax returns but looks like that won't be happening anymore.

You would think the child support case of a crack baby whos father was a vice president and the mother a stripper would have more outrage.

Was this the same brother who started dating the wife of his dead brother?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Doesn't matter in the slightest. Juliani has his fingerprints all over it so it's mostly inadmissible in court. Any lawyer would argue that the chin of custody is broken and that the investigator is tainted because he is in too deep with a competing politician, and most judges will agree. Including this as evidence all but ensures a miss trial.

Trump should have reported his suspicion to the fbi and then left well alone

We are not talking physical evidence like a gun. There is no broken chain of custody.

I think we kinda are. For example, we know that Russians recently hacked Burisma. Now, any documents handed over by Burisma can't be trusted, as they may have altered or even maliciously added to the server to frame the Biden's or any other target.

Did Russia hack the banks servers as well? That's where I'd go for proof of financial crimes, assuming from the start that any records from an involved party would be doctored anyway.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

No, there's no proof of any of that. Nothing more than a private company the DNC paid money to instead of allowing DISA and NSA to do the forensic analysis (as is standard practice) and then refused to release the evidence (just their "findings"). That's called a conflict of interest, and it can be used to impeach evidence or the credibility of the witness presenting it.

This is exclusively about the Biden's: both Hunter's potential criminality and Joe's quid pro quo constituting extortion and bribery at a minimum. Joe keeps saying "nobody said he did anything wrong" we'll he's wrong. I'm saying it right here and plenty of others have said it: Joe broke the law (possibly Hunter, too) and then flaunted it by bragging on television. Dems have a habit of not being able to keep their mouths shut, and it bites them in the rear endlessly.

Provided law enforcement doesn't break the law to obtain evidence, it is generally admissible. For instance, if you were to unlawfully break into a computer system and find evidence of a crime, and then leak said evidence in the public space, they could absolutely use that against the subject in a court of law. On the other hand, if they themselves acquired the material unlawfully that would not apply. And... in the end it is obviously up to the trial judge what is admitted into evidence and what is not.

Rudy is doing the right thing and turning his findings over to the DOJ. But there is absolutely no crime in a private citizen conducting an investigation and then turning that information over to law enforcement.
edit on 2/11/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: dawnstar

Rudy is doing the right thing and turning his findings over to the DOJ. But there is absolutely no crime in a private citizen conducting an investigation and then turning that information over to law enforcement.

You get these washed-up "experts" on CNN/MSNBC declaring, "The Department of Justice has never done this before with a private citizen!". But how do they know? I doubt if the DOJ briefs people who don't have a "need to know" about anything it does.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Look at the latest developments. Lots going on! This big, diseased, corrupt system is finally crashing down on the criminal radical left.

Can't wait to see the Durham report.

It's DURHAM time!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join