It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudy seems to think he has the "smoking gun" on Hunter, along with more....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: xuenchen

Wonder if the "evidence of questionable origin" came from russian hack of burisma or Rudy's questionable oligarch Ukrainian sources?
Gee, does this investigation have barrs stamp of approval? Any investigation into the campaigns and the candidates are supposed to go to him for approval.

You ask many questions and have no answers ? 😃 🎱

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: network dude

Doesn't matter in the slightest. Juliani has his fingerprints all over it so it's mostly inadmissible in court. Any lawyer would argue that the chin of custody is broken and that the investigator is tainted because he is in too deep with a competing politician, and most judges will agree. Including this as evidence all but ensures a miss trial.

Trump should have reported his suspicion to the fbi and then left well alone

We are not talking physical evidence like a gun. There is no broken chain of custody.

I think we kinda are. For example, we know that Russians recently hacked Burisma. Now, any documents handed over by Burisma can't be trusted, as they may have altered or even maliciously added to the server to frame the Biden's or any other target.

Cool story with zer0 proof they actually hacked anything.

Falling for BS stories again ? 😃🎱😃🎱

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I think we kinda are. For example, we know that Russians recently hacked Burisma. Now, any documents handed over by Burisma can't be trusted, as they may have altered or even maliciously added to the server to frame the Biden's or any other target.

But we still have millions of Dollars being transferred in some way from a very corrupt oligarch control company to family members of high ranking Government officials.

Big elephant in the room there that the left doesn't see.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

When Rudy turned over documents from Ukraine to the Senate this past September, Republicans went to work investigating, while Democrats kept their focus solely on removing President Trump from office.

Liberals in the MSM were LIVID when they learned of this 2 days ago.

"Trump used impeachment to keep us from seeing the real crimes!!" - CNN/MSNBC 'experts'.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Everyone has a smoking gun or damning information on someone but they all just sputter out in the end.
The truth is that every politician is crooked and involved with something and they are afraid to report any real evidence because they know they will be turned in next.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Well Rudy isn't very trustworthy and is a yes-man for Trump. I won't hold my breath on his word.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Doesn't matter in the slightest. Juliani has his fingerprints all over it so it's mostly inadmissible in court. Any lawyer would argue that the chin of custody is broken and that the investigator is tainted because he is in too deep with a competing politician, and most judges will agree. Including this as evidence all but ensures a miss trial.

Trump should have reported his suspicion to the fbi and then left well alone

We are not talking physical evidence like a gun. There is no broken chain of custody.

Well isn't that convenient for you!

You guys make me sick. There's always a f#cking excuse that is blatantly Bullsh!t.

Rock on...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: ambassado12

With the evidence being manufactured by the ukrainian money launderers and obtained (and probably manipulated) information recently hacked from burisma's computers, I think by the same russian govt agencies that hacked the dnc server.

Whatever the real story is, it doesnt matter at this point. It will never be proven one way or another to the point that removes much of the doubt that is out there.

The Russians did not hack the DNC Server.

Talk about "manufactured"! Oy

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
I wish he would put up or shut up. He is like the Corey Feldman of lawyers.

And, I wish someone would say that to him while they're introducing him on their talk show.

Let's have it Rudy: the truth, the whole truth ... and all at once ... you POS.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Oh, you are right... it was Hillary's campaigns computer...
Is that better?

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Okay Rudy Judy, put up or shut up.

Rolling my eyes.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
news.yahoo.com...

That is great News. Rudy is giving his information not only to the Senate, but also to the Department of Justice in an orderly Approved way.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

And without a subpoena. Imagine that. Who knew they could be so cooperative.

But this looks all above board right?

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Sure Rudys got the smoking gun

Sh#t or get off the pot!

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
In any poker game eventually you have to show your cards or fold.

S### or get off the pot.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

He doesnt have anything. This is called keeping the story on the burner.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

What are we talking then?

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets
And none of this has anything to do with the Ukraine or what they are claiming Hunter Biden did there.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I think this is a very important and informative tweet that President Trump broadcasted this afternoon.

mobile.twitter.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join