It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudy seems to think he has the "smoking gun" on Hunter, along with more....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Watters' summarized the "smoking gun" as "a 'roundabout' -- an international wire to avoid detection disguised as a loan."

Giuliani voiced his frustration that Biden's father -- former Vice President Joe Biden, who's now running for president -- wasn't investigated back when he bragged about getting Ukraine prosecutor Viktor Shokin fired.

"Look, the government has been so lax in investigating, it's pathetic," Giuliani said. "I mean ... when I was a U.S. attorney ... the day Joe Biden made that boastful announcement ... the investigation would have begun the next day for bribery."

Giuliani ended the segment by declaring, "We've got the documents, Lindsey."

As I said before, if Rudy has what he claims, this will be epic. And if he doesn't, then he will look like the largest fool ever. So soon it will be time for the investigators to do their job and dig deep into all this and find the facts. As a pre-emptive strike, I'd like to remind everyone that we begrudgingly indulged the left for over 3 years of investigations that proved nothing, It's time for a little reciprocity. And with the bar set where it is, even if the investigation showed no fruit, it would be on par with the others.

But if the facts emerge that prove corruption with Hunter, how would that effect the impeachment? Would it show justifications for Trump's actions? That question is one, I can't answer with any non bias. But someone on the opposing end of this would have to answer that. And if not, then why?

I look forward to hearing opinions on this from the haters. And before it's said, I fully grasp that as of yet, nothing has been proven, so Hunter is innocent until he is proven guilty in a court of law. I ask about the end result of this, should it prove to be true.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Could be some "links" with this as well .............. 😎🥳

Treasu ry complies with GOP Senate inquiry, hands over highly confidential info on Hunter Biden, report says

The Treasury Department complied with a Republican-controlled Senate inquiry into Hunter Biden's business dealings in Ukraine and handed over highly sensitive financial records and "evidence of questionable origin," a report on Thursday said.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I wish he would put.up or shut up. He is like.the Corey Feldman of lawyers.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Doesn't matter in the slightest. Juliani has his fingerprints all over it so it's mostly inadmissible in court. Any lawyer would argue that the chin of custody is broken and that the investigator is tainted because he is in too deep with a competing politician, and most judges will agree. Including this as evidence all but ensures a miss trial.

Trump should have reported his suspicion to the fbi and then left well alone

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Doesn't matter in the slightest. Juliani has his fingerprints all over it so it's mostly inadmissible in court. Any lawyer would argue that the chin of custody is broken and that the investigator is tainted because he is in too deep with a competing politician, and most judges will agree. Including this as evidence all but ensures a miss trial.

We are not talking physical evidence like a gun. There is no broken chain of custody.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hunter's legal team worked out a deal with the judge in his child support case. He doesn't have to give up his financial information. The original judge, Don McSpadden, recused himself without giving any reason. Before that he tried to dismiss the case entirely. Normally a judge will give a valid reason why. Not this guy. Just walked away.

Why the new judge, Holly Meyer is not requiring Hunter to disclose his finances I have no idea. How can the correct amount of child support be determined if there is no financial information available.

Hunter has been fighting this case for over a year. First he said he never had sex with the woman which was a lie. DNA blew that up easily. Then he continued to stall paying child support. I have never heard of anyone lying to a judge then refusing to pay child support for almost two years then, making a deal to not disclose his finances. Nobody gets that kind of treatment. They would have been arrested. Something else going on here IMO. He doesn't want anyone to know his finances regarding a specific time period.

Joe Biden likes to hit Trump over the head about Trump tax returns. I was hoping to see Trump hit Biden over the head about Hunter's tax returns but looks like that won't be happening anymore.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wonder if the "evidence of questionable origin" came from russian hack of burisma or Rudy's questionable oligarch Ukrainian sources?
Gee, does this investigation have barrs stamp of approval? Any investigation into the campaigns and the candidates are supposed to go to him for approval.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
ATS has turned into a referral to Fox News. Deny ignorance, please. If I want Fox news all the time, I'll go to Fox news. Except here, the hate is toned down, unlike the comments board on Fox.

What happened to the Late Great ATS where aliens and conspiracies ran rampant, and it was interesting? RIP ATS.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

It doesn't matter, it only doesn't count if Rudy illegally obtain it through spying or something illegal. Rudy did everything by the books, the statements were publicly disclosed from Burisma's investigation. Rudy just happened to noticed a transaction going to Hunter and he figured it out. This is perfectly legal and will be handed over to the senate for further investigation and probably recommenced to the justice department for indictments if the investigation turns out true.

From the looks of it, it's an open and close case of money laundering. The statements will have all the transaction and can be traced back to Hunters account. Looks like the IRS will want their money as well since he disguised it as a loan, and Biden will probably charged for Obstruction of Justice. Payback is a b17ch isn't it?
edit on 9-2-2020 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Wonder if the "evidence of questionable origin" came from russian hack of burisma or Rudy's questionable oligarch Ukrainian sources?
Gee, does this investigation have barrs stamp of approval? Any investigation into the campaigns and the candidates are supposed to go to him for approval.
Probably and I hope so, Barr isn't to be trifled with, he single handidly brought the Mueller investigation to a halt at the announcement of his appt, the Man is methodical and experienced.
edit on 9-2-2020 by Arnie123 because: Heh 😝

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
ATS has turned into a referral to Fox News. Deny ignorance, please. If I want Fox news all the time, I'll go to Fox news. Except here, the hate is toned down, unlike the comments board on Fox.

What happened to the Late Great ATS where aliens and conspiracies ran rampant, and it was interesting? RIP ATS.

So your rant is proof Hunter is clean?

Why did you show up here?

Aliens are in the alien section bro

Lolz🤪

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Hunter is a candidate?

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

It's very unfortunate what has happened to ATS. I agree.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ambassado12

With the evidence being manufactured by the ukrainian money launderers and obtained (and probably manipulated) information recently hacked from burisma's computers, I think by the same russian govt agencies that hacked the dnc server.

Whatever the real story is, it doesnt matter at this point. It will never be proven one way or another to the point that removes much of the doubt that is out there.

link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

We are not talking physical evidence like a gun. There is no broken chain of custody.

I think we kinda are. For example, we know that Russians recently hacked Burisma. Now, any documents handed over by Burisma can't be trusted, as they may have altered or even maliciously added to the server to frame the Biden's or any other target.

link   

a reply to: AaarghZombies

Trump should have reported his suspicion to the fbi

Apparently the fbi was already involved with this little thing called the Russia investigation, the Mueller probe, Mueller investigation or whatever they're calling it now ..., and Trump unreasonably thought it would be under their purview so he did nothing at the risk of being accused of interfering with it..

edit on 9-2-2020 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AttitudeProblem

The russian probe ended and mueller had testified before the famous phone call.. rudy is still digging around..
Its probably more like he knew the fbi wouldn't take his sources seriously.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Rudy seems to think a lot things. Mostly after he’s had his morning scotch.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Rudy seems to think a lot things. Mostly after he’s had his morning scotch.

God bless him.

😇

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
He's got it!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join