It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jihadi Terrorist Bride Loses Apeal To Return To UK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Too bad, she's responsible for her own actions.

We have a case just like this one here in the States, exact same case of a female leaving and wanting to come back to raise her child, but was stripped of their citizenship.

You join the enemy during a war you lose your citizenship. This is not a court case past one judge looking at the evidence and making a decision. To feel sorry for her kids is truly being elitist in nature to suggest the UK is the only place for them to have a good life, say that to the parents of the other 2.2 billion children in the world and most will be pissed off at the suggestion.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I have absolutely zero sympathy for this woman and if it were up to me I'd just drop her off in some # hole that IS still control and abandon her there.

But I understand that's not possible.

We have a judicial system and due process has to be seen to be followed.
If at the end of that process it is deemed to have failed then that will be the time to protest and demand a change in the law.

Until such time lets just let the law take its course and trust that it will deny her citizenship back and she rots in the hell she deserves.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: RAY1990

Human compassion.

Most Humans in developed societies have a tendencie to help their fellow Human in distress, even if said Human comitted bad things.

Humans love getting their emotional strings pulled, especially when you pull the child card.

I know when that lady took off to join terrorist and then come back, the camera focused right on the toddler and even I, me, my heart lurched for it, why? Because my mind was trying to rationalize ways to get the child its care it deserves, it didn't ask to be put in that situation and therefore completely understandeable why people act the way they act.

If anything, I'd allow the child ONLY to come back, that way, we can salvage the situation and show it a different path then what the mother has brought it to.

her child is dead,,,,,,,,

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I said in the beginning of this debacle that the issue of citizenship should be dealt with internationally. At the same time though I'm weary about giving any government the power to make people stateless.

However they chose to be outlaws I can't help but think they should be treated as such. There's a long line of consequences to that though. I can't support selective rights just on principle alone. Everyone gets them even her, it's the way it has to be.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Well hillariously shes been doing interviews where she is dressed a bit more modern with a nose stud to make out shes more modern and socially progressive
shes also conveniently got a union jack pillow placed just for the camera

absolutly repulsive woman who a year ago said she had no remorse watching beheadings of the `infiidels`!

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: PandaPrincess

Nice to see her face, I guess. You cannot see into her mind though. You don't know the hate and loathing that she feels of the country she betrayed, but bizaarly wants to come back to. Perhaps she has suddenly found that she's a true Brit and ready to party, eh?

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
a reply to: PandaPrincess

Nice to see her face, I guess. You cannot see into her mind though. You don't know the hate and loathing that she feels of the country she betrayed, but bizaarly wants to come back to. Perhaps she has suddenly found that she's a true Brit and ready to party, eh?

She only wanted to come back after isis lost...

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Nope, simply do not want her back in the country. At the age of 15 I was old enough to know right from wrong. If someone tried convincing me at the age of 15 to go to Syria and was promised a lovely life style I still wouldn’t of believe them

She went there knowing exactly what it was like.

And all we have to do know is look at the last terrorist incidents in the UK were terrorists have been released from prison only to carry out attacks. I believe she is a threat and needs to be kept away. That being said I believe our government is as soft as anything and it really wouldn’t surprise me if she was snuck back into the UK with a new identity and fake interviews of her being created making it look like she’s still in Syria yet really she’s back on UK soil

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join