It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pimp'n Aint Easy! The 2020 Political Awards Show!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Let's get things started and finished with announcing Best Actor in a Political Thriller.

The nominee's are:

Melania Trump.

Melania is nominated because she has been the epitomy of a First Lady. Graced with a beauty that only a few Elected Political Leader's
Signicant Others possess.S he is awarded this nomination for a flawless performance in her role as a person who know's how to keep
her s#$t together in a show we will refer to as.......Why Did I Agree To This?

Nancy Pelosi.

A Female Political Figure very close to being President. Third in line. Speaker of the House. Say what you will about Nancy,
but you don't hang around a place for 31 years without learning a little bit about how things actually work. Much like the comunity that Nancy
represents, her character is also full of s#$t, as she plays a Politician driven by a lust for power and her ultimate failure to procure it. Eventually
being driven to her knees like a crack whore in a Spike Lee Joint, has earned Nancy a nomination for Best Actress in......I'll Pray For You.

Donald Trump.

Donald has been nominated for this award due to his outstanding performance in the role as The President of the United States of America.
A man attacked because of the color of his skin, by a group of racist and bigoted people who hated him as they suffered from a deep hypocracy
brought on by narcissistic tendencies commonally referred to as TDS. In a story about how those who are subjegated overcoming adversity to
come out on top and win again.
This story is called........Breaking Orange Man Bad.

These are my nominees. Please feel free to add your nominees to the list.

And the winner is?

edit on 8-2-2020 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Bela Lugosi has nothing on Nancy, when it comes to portraying evil.

Her un-credited role in the SAW movie franchise, has gone largely unheralded...

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Whilst we are all enjoying these awards, I'll order some Pizza.....

twitter

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I would like nominate Adam Schiff, for his leading role in " The Impeachment Story '.

It's an American classic about a U.S. Representative who wants an Impeachment for Christmas, but is continually warned he'll only shoot his foot off.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

I would like nominate Adam Schiff, for his leading role in " The Impeachment Story '.

It's an American classic about a U.S. Representative who wants an Impeachment for Christmas, but is continually warned he'll only shoot his foot off.

"Calculon" is a far more accomplished actor, than Adam Schiff.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The Whistleblower:

???

We're led to believe he's a guy named Eric Ciaramella, but in truth we don't really know if The Whistleblower actually exists. He might well be nothing more than a figment of Adam Schiff's delusional mind.

But, real or fake, he drives the plot with his information, which turns out to be nothing more than third-hand rumors about events he has no actual knowledge of.

This 21st Century version of Keyser Soze is nominated As Best Supporting actor in... The Dope Show*

* Apologies to Marylin Manson.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Joe Biden:

Best Actor for.... Show Grandpa the Door

It's a cliché role.... the seemingly harmless guy who turns out to be a criminal mastermind. And in truth most of us saw the "twist" coming from a mile away. But Biden played his part to perfection, insisting that there was nothing wrong with his son being on the board of a shady Eastern European energy company, despite there being no rational reason why such an arrangement should exist. It was the little touches that really sold the role: the way he kept mixing up which state he was in, and stumbling around like someone who'd wandered away from the nursing home. You could almost believe he was really just a semi-senile old coot. But no, we all know how this kind of movie ends, and of course Grandpa Biden was really the kingpin who was making millions laundering money for foreign gangsters.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Ironically, i saw a quick trailer for the "Patriot Awards" show. Comin on some new fox channel lol.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   

cracked me up

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   

edit on 9-2-2020 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Well.. i nominate trump for most interesting presidency in the past 100 years.

He has developed rabid hating fiends and cult-like worshippers at the same time. He brings out the worst in us.

I nominate trump for the most interesting potus.

top topics

join