It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The stock market is predicting a crash event

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

How does one get into trade?

How much money would I need to get involved and make more?

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I can show you how to trade $10

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I opened NLOK put credit spreads for $20 each recently with a 95$ credit

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Straight up I have to say I'm not an investor. I have however learned over the years that "the markets" can only ever be reactionary. Prediction is not an option. This is always classically demonstrated when economists tell you why something happened.......strange that they never tell you when somethings about to happen.

ALIENS

Good investors and speculators aren't peddling widely shared information on media platforms. You might find some nice information here or on various other forums. People that really make money aren't selling the information on pay sites. I tend to believe the few people here that have historically give good advice. I've been predicting a crash for a couple years, policy seems to have been in stall which allowed a nice additional bump up under Trump, but the crash is coming. Artificial market inflation based on Fed policy only lasts so long. It seems like some members here have a better grip on the dates when it all goes down.

It's going down. I look at big moves and in spite of precious metals costs I would think it's a good time to divest of stocks and go metals, then in 16-18 months go back into stocks if there has been a dip.

It isn't just hocus-pocus. There are reasons for the ebb and flow.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Trump will prevent a Crash from happening until after his re-election. That said, he will do just enough to keep us afloat. Reason being is politics. If he loses, and a dem comes to power, you can expect at minimum a 10% correction. That said with all the supply chain issues, that correction can be even more severe. This is the issue with all the corporations outsourcing manufacturing to one nation. Without a diverse supply chain, or one invested in the market you are selling too, you wind up with customers and no product. China is doing us a favor by showing us how weak our supply lines are. Hopefully this will encourage more localized industries.

Camain

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   
So my 2022 VXX and UVXY puts are hosed then?

Not likely.

China is proof the markets are rigged. How can industry be shut down for a month and the markets go up? Like the poster above said, the fed will inject liquidity if anything happens. We will not go into elections with a tanking market.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Don't know if this is a market tip or warning. Had a dream back in Jan. 2015, I was sleeping and conscious, I was aware of the present, but I was sleeping. This voice said it would make the last crash of 2007-2008 look like a hiccup compared to whats coming. It showed me a TV set with news on it then 2, then 4 and so on, until my whole vision was TV sets with news happening so fast you could not keep up. Then I saw cities on fire with people starving, sickness and death all over, with gangs of brutality that were killing and pillaging. Everyone was looking for food. Money was worthless.The voice then said I will prove this is true if Donald Trump becomes President,The voice spoke and told me to sell my house in the city and prepare a place for survival. Told me to buy things that you will need like equipment. I woke up in a shock and told my partner and she believed me. I didn't wait for Donald, I started immediately getting the house ready to sell. I live now off grid 4 miles from Canada in the mountains. I will repeat this! The voice told me to use your money to buy the things you will need to survive like shelter food and water, septic, electricity, medical supplies and a heated greenhouse. I have told all my family and friends. They did not believe at first, not until Donald became President. I wrote to get this off my chest, do with it as you may.

edit on 9-2-2020 by Joeshiloh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

How much are you comfortable with losing?

I'm not a trader or investor, but I've been looking into it. And that is pretty much the first question that gets asked of newbies.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Thow doust make me scroll too far

a reply to: myselfaswell

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

You can trade with $20 if you know what you are doing

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Get down with the sickness. As nations succumb to the sickness...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

China shuts down every year for a month just like Much of Europe does in August.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

No just no, for a crash to happen there needs to be a large triggering event. The fact the the market goes up and down is a sign of a stable market and well supported by investors. To break the supporting barrier u will need a catastrophic event. And no one has that kind of money to break the barrier alone. They need an economic event and I just don't see anything with a strong economy.
edit on 9-2-2020 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
So my 2022 VXX and UVXY puts are hosed then?

Not likely.

China is proof the markets are rigged. How can industry be shut down for a month and the markets go up? Like the poster above said, the fed will inject liquidity if anything happens. We will not go into elections with a tanking market.

Its all digital we aren't using paper like the Great Depression. Unless Wall street computers gets fked over, nothing is going to change. That is fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join