It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White guilt.....Really,,,?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
A man that has to feel superior and ok with himself by having another man kiss his boot is... messed up and weak. Eww.

A man that has to kiss another mans boot who happens to be black so MAYBE he might be allowed to say 'n-word' is.. pathetic and probably oughtto just come out of the closet with his preference for mad mandingo love.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

ALL human beings are racist. Ironically, its the one commonality that binds us. And its basically because very few people are at the level of intellect NOT to be racist. Most of us are functionally STUPID. That's right we may have degrees, good jobs, be well read even, but when it comes to some things we are just not up to snuff on thinking it through enough to realize our perceptions are DUMB. Basically we are all lazy thinkers when it comes to things like race.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

From what little I wrote you've assessed me as a violent, racist loser and this without even a token attempt at dialogue to see if this was truly my intent. And yet you suggest that it might be I who is triggered? The joint-popping intensity of your virtue signalling would be comical if it weren't so frightening in its implications.
I truly hope that your knee-jerk tendency torward vile, unchecked character assault finds no outlet in the real world. For the sake of all whom you might encounter.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Everyone is guilty of something.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Typical leftists and zoomers.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Just immange a God who decided he did not want people to build a building so made every one different so they could no longer work together that started all this mess . Then immange people believing that god is such a nice guy they worship him .

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
It's one of those double-speak buzzwords, loaded with nonsensical baggage. Thankfully, it's losing it's effect on a lot of people. The more you know about history the more hearing it pisses you off. White guilt, white privilege: just shut up and pay for it whitey.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join