It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major EQ to hit California

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
02/08/20

I had a dream earlier in the A.M. still somewhat fresh in my mind. I was shouting "Leave CA, move out of CA" to some students and adults leaving a cafeteria after a meeting about a large EQ to hit CA. They all turned to look at me but just kind of scoffed, not taking me seriously and kept walking out. They had been warned by some authority figures, those in the know - not sure exactly who, but definitely some that had some knowledge at this meeting, to move out of CA. They had a large table set up with papers and information but people were leaving the meeting not really taking them seriously either. Only a couple of people were chatting with them afterwards.

Again, the gist was, CA was going to have a major, major earthquake. Seismologists knew and were trying to warn people but no one was taking their warnings seriously. The few people who were taking the warnings seriously were desperately telling everyone they could in CA to move to Colorado, Arizona, anywhere to get out of CA. (I'm not sure why OR and WA weren't mentioned as places to go since in my mind, that would be common sense but they weren't mentioned as 'escape to' states). They kept stressing Colorado and Arizona. Even if people didn't want to move out permanently, just move away for a while and they could move back....but the aftershocks would be terrible so it would be quite a while before they would be able to move back.

In my dream, it seemed like this event would happen soon, as in the next couple of months or so. I am not claiming I have prophetic dreams but this was such a powerful message in my dream and I thought I would pass it along.

I would also like to note that I haven't recently been exposed to any external stimuli that would encourage this type of dream.
edit on 8-2-2020 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
CA resident here.

Study the fault structure under California.

There are relatively few faults that are capable of producing quakes large enough to justify seeking safety in another state.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
If it's not sinking into the ocean, then I'm not interested

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
CA resident here.

Study the fault structure under California.

There are relatively few faults that are capable of producing quakes large enough to justify seeking safety in another state.

I agree. But when major disaster(s) happens, the surrounding areas can feel some of the catastrophic after effects. I'm not implying the whole of CA will fall into the ocean or be completely devastated, just that it wasn't the place to be.

It was just a dream that I thought I would pass along.

Thanks for your response.

ETA: I could play devil's advocate and claim the dream was about ignoring all the future EQ warnings in CA.....but that wasn't what my passion in the dream was.
edit on 8-2-2020 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I may say I wish California would just fall into the ocean because some of the people there are too entitled and believe in fantacies too much, but I do not really want it to happen, there are lots of good people there too.

Maybe just Southern California flipping into the Ocean would be ok. Warn the good immigrants to leave before it happens, only the people who believe they have more rights than the rest of us should go swimming.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Oregon and Washington probably weren't safe zones in your dream because the cascadia subduction zone triggered an earthquake as well.

The San Andreas fault gets all the attention while the CSZ is the real 'big one'.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux Dang havent you noticed there are large quakes going on all over the US,many in the east coast,I think we have a tsunami on east coast before,the only state with real seismic standards for quakes is Calif,anywhere else a quake of moderate size will turn states into mud,destroy intrastructure

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

Really big just about describes it...

...and it's well over due. When Cascadia goes, Lord help the West Coast, possibly the entirety of the Pacific Rim.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATSAlex
If it's not sinking into the ocean, then I'm not interested

its not meant to be sinked into the ocean, suppose to be a buffer island between America.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

A earthquake is probably a symbol for Coronavirus. If California is infected, so is Oregon and Washington probably.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux When a large one does come,it will be triggered by a tsunami that strikes off Puerto Rico,when an asteroid falls into ocean 5-20-21,then all the faults go off,look at US on google study terrain,then say nothing happened,mountains are old inhabitants that were mudflooded,and earth displacement,we are F***ed

new topics

top topics

join