It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Central party threw the impeachment on purpose. Schiff & Co took the fall.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Well he can't remove them true. But he can tweet and he can talk on tv and he can smear them every chance he gets and we know he does not give up once he decided you are an enemy.
He can poison minds and effect their re election.

He couldnt do anything to Hillary either and yet he could simply with his words.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I never said he would be removed or that he wouldnt be on the ticket.
I dont live in a fantasy land.
I do believe he will lose in November though. By a lot.

Bookmark this post if you really feel you need to prove I said something because most of you are wrong when you say I said something.

Toodles.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Bookmark this post if you really feel you need to prove I said something because most of you are wrong when you say I said something.

Toodles.

You’re a liar

You said both things

Multiple times

And you were wrong

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He will win in November

By the biggest margin in United States history

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Can we quote this...lol

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Logically speaking, what punishment could a removed President inflict on the Senate?

A very public Twitter badmouthing? He would have been removed. What power does a citizen Trump actually hold if removed from office that you or I don’t have? Campaign money isn’t a good answer because the spin would be “Trump Money” supports them.

A removed Trump was nothing for the Senate to fear.

This kind of logic quite simply will not compute for its intended audience.
edit on 8 2 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Toodles.

I have to ask (not really expecting a rational, coherant answer), what leads you to beleive, besides feels, that he will lose by a lot?

I have not seen one, even somewhat credible, pundit purport that.

What is the substantive basis for that statement?

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

He will win in November

Highly unlikely, as Reagan carried what, 48 states? Or was it 49?

I think he will win handily, but let's stay in reality.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Yes Silly, you do live in fantasy land, and you did predict his removal, both during the Mueller fiasco, and the impeachment fraud.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

He will win in November

I think it was 48. Yeah, Trump is gonna win, but not that kind of win. People aren't open-minded enough anymore. 30% of the country won't vote for him no matter how well he does. They've been told not to by the media and that's all they know.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Mach2

He will win in November

I think it was 48. Yeah, Trump is gonna win, but not that kind of win. People aren't open-minded enough anymore. 30% of the country won't vote for him no matter how well he does. They've been told not to by the media and that's all they know.

Fortunately, a majority of that 30%, and that's a low estimate IMO, live in just two states. The electoral college was truly a stroke of genius.

The "what if" discussion of how different would the word be without ir would be interesting.

No EC means likely no USA, rather several nation states in North America, and a far different world history.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Reagan lost Minnesota and DC. That’s it. Mondale has 13 electoral votes and Regan had 525.

But yeah, Trump won’t have those numbers. He will lose a minimum of 58 between California and DC.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: face23785

Reagan lost Minnesota and DC. That’s it. Mondale has 13 electoral votes and Regan had 525.

But yeah, Trump won’t have those numbers. He will lose a minimum of 58 between California and DC.

The reality is, the race will be decided by a handful of "swing states". Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and possibly a few others.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Graysen

It was a smart tactical move by peloisi, but the radical left got her to change her mind. TDS can get you to do stupid things especially bad political moves. Trump was egging them on the whole time to impeach him, they fell for the trap with ease.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Graysen

But impeachment distracted the nation like it was supposed to. Democrats silently wrote and voted on controversial bills. Here is one that was passed mostly un-noticed last week by the U.S. House.

The House of Representatives passed a bill on Friday that would make illegal immigrants eligible for damages from their employer if their labor rights are violated.

Currently, illegal immigrants are not able to seek compensation from the NLRB if their rights are violated by their employers, which is something the bill aims to change along with attempting to allow illegal immigrants to be able to seek damages if they are wrongfully terminated.

The Federation for American Immigration Reform released a statement warning that this bill could prevent employers from firing an employee who is in the country illegally.
www.washingtonexaminer.com... rk-laws

In essence, it will also keep employers from hiring illegals since they may get in trouble no matter what they do if they hire them. With that new bill, I would make sure not to hire an illegal now, requiring them to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt they are US citizens or resident aliens.

That is a good bill, now there will be many more homeless living on the streets in California since nobody will give them a job.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Toodles.

You 100% said that Trump would not be on the "ticket "....

This is what you and adam and nancy do. You act like things you said last week dont exist.

You are lying.

Joe biden said in october that he had no idea Hunter was working in the Ukraine. We are suppose to forget the lies?

Lolz🤪

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

well that is just about one of the most stupidest bills to pass, unless it was buried in some other bill. it's highly unlikely to pass in the senate, and if it does, extremely unlikely that trump will sign. in fact he'd probably push all other bills to the side so he could veto it fast and then use it to brag about it vetoing it and keeping his promise to making the U.S. a illegal immigrant free country. which is a good thing.

edit on 8-2-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

a reply to: Ahabstar

Well he can't remove them true. But he can tweet and he can talk on tv and he can smear them every chance he gets and we know he does not give up once he decided you are an enemy.
He can poison minds and effect their re election.

He couldnt do anything to Hillary either and yet he could simply with his words.

And Hillary lost really bad.

You are responsible for 100,000 trump votes in 2020.

People recognize insanity....

But russia, right?

Lolz🤪

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt
I just hope this is the start of the big clean-up of the swamp.
Draining it, just exposed the vile creatures, now its time for getting rid of all the mess!

Durham?
Huber?
Next elections?

Vindeman, his twin brother, and Ambassador Sondland just got fired. That's a good start. All of then deliberately undermined the president, who is after all their boss.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

He will win in November

Getting back to the OP. Up until recently, polls consistently showed Biden as the only serious threat to Trump's reelection. And now that everyone knows he's taking dirty money from Ukrainians, his campaign is basically dead. (It also doesn't help Biden that he seemingly can't go a single day without displaying his increasingly-obvious dementia.)

All of the remaining candidates have been fighting to prove who can pander to the extreme-left fringes of the Democratic party the most shamelessly. None of them will be able to pivot back toward the center now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join